Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 12:25:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Getting tired of waiting  (Read 2921 times)
gotminer

Activity: 644
Merit: 24

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:11:06 PM

You better sell at a loss, so you don't get liquidated.  Grin Grin Grin

Ok, I want you to walk back in there and very calmly, very politely tell the risk assessors to fuck off! -Mark Baum
mariamiltoft

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:43:30 PM

Holding and waiting for better price its much better than being panic and do panic sell. Its much better to hold our coin/token for long term because with patience to hold will bring us to profits
gotminer

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:49:19 PM

Holding and waiting for better price its much better than being panic and do panic sell. Its much better to hold our coin/token for long term because with patience to hold will bring us to profits

I love it when lots of people panic sell all at once.  Means I can buy more coin at a discounted price.   Grin Grin Grin

Ok, I want you to walk back in there and very calmly, very politely tell the risk assessors to fuck off! -Mark Baum
mary0919

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:50:19 PM

I don’t know how much more. My $1350 investment is worth $526.78 as of this moment.My coins were BTH, LTC, and ETH.
Just hold your coins its price will recover soon. Just be patient and do not be greedy because if you do you will lose your money. When investing we need to be patient because its natural to come this time that the market is almost red so maybe if you have spare money try to buy coins which have good potentials. In this case you can recover in some other way.
jamiebear

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:01:57 PM

Don't be tired of waiting because waiting is a powerful tool in crypto. It could possible give you enough gains and prevent you from losing a alot of money. If you are negative in your portfolio you could try to hedge it or if you don't have funds to buy the dip just delete blockfolio and take a vacation be back in a month or two as long as you have invested in solid coins that would recover in no time.
Btcmarmipp2

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:08:10 PM

Don't lost hope it is natural that the value is flactuating. You should have more patience in this kind of investment. Don't get tired because your losing it is just like you gamble your money. Still hold your coin until such time the value goes higher

═══▦▦═══  4ARTECHNOLOGIES ═══▦▦═══
ICO TOKEN SALE IS NOW OPEN TO INVESTORS (https://www.4art-technologies.com)
gotminer

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:21:07 PM

Some of you people never should have bought crypto to begin with ...  Grin Grin Grin ... Had no idea what you were getting into.

Hypnosis00

Activity: 2366
Merit: 342

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:57:58 PM

In Crypto, you need a lot of patience. There's no need to rush things because we all know that at the end of the day, bitcoin's price will surely rise up because it is just natural for bitcoin to get a downward thing in the Market. Don't get tired of waiting, Waiting or patience is the main virtue that you need to have when you are in this industry. Not everyday you can get a good and high price, you have to be patient enough to wait for the price to rise.
jherenz

Activity: 59

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:01:36 AM

Hold your coins if you don't need the money be patient don't be disappointed if your investment are getting sooner or later it will get bounce back  Grin Grin Grin
Lamborgini

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 01:16:29 AM

This is the fear of many people in investing Cryptocurrency.
My advice, you can hold it for a long time until the price Cryptocurrency recovers, if you can sell it now you are at risk of loss.
The decision is in your hands, you must know which you will choose.
gotminer

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:22:35 AM

My advice, you can hold it for a long time until the price Cryptocurrency recovers, if you can sell it now you are at risk of loss.

Yes, this is the fear of stupid people who invested money that they couldn't or were not willing to ride to zero, if it came to that.  AKA ... The get rich quick guys.  Grin Grin Grin  Now these fools have money tied up that they need, but if they sell, they take a loss.  Fuck em and everybody who looks like em.

Ngajeng

Activity: 16

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:23:34 AM

I don’t know how much more. My $1350 investment is worth $526.78 as of this moment.My coins were BTH, LTC, and ETH.

butuh kesabaran yang sangat besar untuk melihat dunia crypto dalam saat ini,ketika naik tentu suatu saat ada turun ,saya juga pegang PINK,DOGE,BURST,DCR ,BTG dan itu semua menurun aset saya,cuma bisa sabar aja dulu,jika ada dana lebih tentu saya akan backup tentunya,semoga ada angin segar bulan ini di dunia crypto
AteenaD

Activity: 208

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:07:40 AM

You have so little patience OP. Crypto market will not stay red forever. At a later time, market will positively escalate and you'll see your investment's value skyrocket to the moon again. In the meantime, stop looking at all the news that have a bearing on your investments. Less feeling of apprehension on your side.
wongedon897

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:38:03 AM

i like it, I follow a simple principle in trading and that is to buy low and sell high so as long as the value is still low then I will not sell. Patience is the key sometimes and a long term trade is necessary if a consecutive red market appeared.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:56:58 AM

Yes, this is the fear of stupid people who invested money that they couldn't or were not willing to ride to zero, if it came to that.  AKA ... The get rich quick guys.  Grin Grin Grin  Now these fools have money tied up that they need, but if they sell, they take a loss.  Fuck em and everybody who looks like em.
Watch your words because you can still express what you are trying to express in such a decent use of words. I agree to your point that they should not invest what they can't afford to lose because when you invest in bitcoin then you should be ready to get a lot of loss because the market is unpredictable and the same thing applied on other crypto.
cbeew3

Activity: 165

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:06:24 AM

I suggest that you should adapt to wait. Investment requires patience. I think an investor is the most important and the most basic is patience.
cryptotenoy

Activity: 134

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:12:33 AM

Be more patient. You only really lose money when you sell it. If it is investment, it must be calculated in year. I now lose more than you
Holding is patience and when we loss patience we will miss the chance to profit in our investments.Once we enter this cryptocommunity we must know first different strategies,we need to fully understand the movements of cryptos in nthe market.Its either it will pulls you down or wait until it reaches to the top.The best of luck for all bitcoiners who hodl their coins.
Pier7

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:19:40 AM

In my own opinion, patience is a virtue, this kind of investment takes a lot of patience if you want to earn nice returns. Just sit back and relax, forget for a while your investments but keep spreading the good news of bitcoin, in no time you will reap your rewards.
wormgummy019

Activity: 328
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:23:32 AM

For me, you must have a long patience in waiting. If you want to earn many money in your investment, you must have a long patience. If you don't have patience, there is a chance that you don't earn profit from your investment. So keep calm and wait for the right time so that your money will gain profit in the near future.
Remainder

Activity: 950
Merit: 517

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:25:34 AM

Their always reward to thus who wait especially if you hold the top cryptos like bitcoin and ethereum because it can give you a good profit in multiple times, we are all also getting tired of waiting but just believe on what you are holding or if you see that you gain profit of your holding then sell it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: