Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:38:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trustable Awesome Bounty Managers for BitCoinTalk - Don't get scammed  (Read 821 times)
Usui-Kun

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:30:09 AM

This is a really helpful list for those who are too lazy to research abount bounty campaigns or projects. My personal favoeite would be deadley since I already made a sufficient ampunt from the campaigns that he have managed, and the guy's really professional too!

Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:33:28 AM

The List helps people on looking for bounty campaign to joined in , they would not gamble for someone who are not yet trusted and in the end they would regret joining in some campaign that is a scam , im not saying that the manager who was not listed above is not a reliable , the list above only helps people to look for a bounty campaign who is manage by those people , and in the end people has the freedom to choose a campaign.
NerdYale

Activity: 276
Merit: 100

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:33:46 AM

Yeah these are great managers and participating in their campaigns has greater chance that you'll earn bigger bounty, or at least get paid after the ICO. But take note also that there some ICOs that manage their own campaign that has also been successful. Still, you cannot guarrantee 100% you get paid unless you go for the escrowed bounties.

bundo

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:15:36 AM

Friend, I can list you some good bounty managers, who usually have quality bounty campaigns - these are Sylon, yahoo62278, AmaZix, Sergei.Gerasimenko, BlockEye, irfan_pak10. These are the ones I know from experience.

I agree with you,The Amazix team is very good at managing ICO and almost all ico that they handle a great success. And BlockEye, He has his own telegram channel to respond to any complaints of participants and is very responsive in answering any questions.
Ayuluv2001 (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:16:58 PM

Thanks for all the feedbacks ! I really hope it helps as I encounter this issue when I am new ( am still new)

This is a really helpful list for those who are too lazy to research abount bounty campaigns or projects. My personal favoeite would be deadley since I already made a sufficient ampunt from the campaigns that he have managed, and the guy's really professional too!

Btw I need some help on my bounties as one of them I keyed a wrong ID (one extra character) hence my stakes were not updated. How can I get in touch with deadley besides PM as he had not replied me yet. Thanks alot
Ayobami99
Copper Member

Activity: 617
Merit: 3

The wonders of the blockchain technology

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 04:23:47 PM

Wow,  i think i like these list,  as a newbie. I would have loved more details about the list, like the present bounties that these people are running....

🕹️ Wunbit Arcade 🕹️
   🌐 =⬢ Website ⬢= 🌐       👾 Join the Next Generation of Blockchain-Powered Games! 👾        📄 =⬢ Whitepaper ⬢= 📄
📣 =⬢ Facebook ⬢= 📣                    ☝️ =⬢ Twitter ⬢= ☝️                    🎰 =⬢ Bitcointalk Thread ⬢= 🎰                    💬 =⬢ Telegram ⬢= 💬                    🚀 =⬢ BUY TOKENS ⬢= 🚀
saganpav

Activity: 140

SPOKKZ

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:12:36 PM

So really a very good and true description of the managers. I would like to mention @Lassie is a really good manager who professionally performs his work. The AmaZix Team in general is a community of good managers.

✦ ────────  SPOKKZ  ──────── ✦
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
✦ ────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── ✦ Join Pre-Sale
tornikejr

Activity: 228

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:25:33 PM

Great info thanks, bounty manager is very important for me, I hate when manager is lazy and do not updating spreadsheet for weeks.

▐ █ ██|    CRYPTONITY  ▐|   The Crypto Community Exchange  ▐|▐ █ █ ██
⚫  Whitepaper   ●⚫   Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018   ⚫●   ANN Thread  ⚫
Telegram  ●  Twitter  ●  Facebook  ●  Discord  ●  Reddit  ●  Medium  ●  LinkedIn
K0korap

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 05:29:19 PM

This is a great topic since usually the manager factor is also a good indication of a profitable campaign. i hope they continue to do a great job and support us more. There's so much to be done in this  forum and these managers contribute for us to really gain profit. I hear alot about sylon and need money. I once joined a campaign managed by needmoney.

mrcastelo

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:33:01 PM

For me the awesome bounty managers here at the forum (in no particular order) Aerys, Amazix Team, Arteezy, ,Blockeye, Deadley & Ubercool, Sylon, and Wapinter. They have good trusting ratings and  you will get surely paid if they are your campaign managers.

ivlvov

Activity: 140

CRYPTASSIST.io

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:03:54 PM

This is a very useful rating for me! Thanks to the author for this article! I've heard that a lot of people write about the team of Amazix excellent Bounty managers and good reviews of this team. I hate managers who scam people and do not update spreadsheets.

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER     》  CRYPTASSIST               |▌  [   ICO HAS STARTED    ▶  JOIN NOW!   ]
            THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD           ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!   ))
Telegram   /  ANN   /  Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /  WhitePaper   /
Lerikaweb

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:37:33 PM

Reputable and trustful bounty manager is a sort of indicator of a successful ICO:) strange as it may seem, but there is less scam among the projects, supported by a trustful bounty manager.

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
────── The Epicenter of the DeFi Ecosystem ──────
WebsiteDraken ExchangeDrakenXTelegramTwitterFacebook
alhaji142
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:04:44 PM

I agree with this list. There are some managers that really messed up some bounty campaigns. No stakes, dont reply to messages and also dont share the little tokens you get for helping the ico known to others.
adl541

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:41:43 PM

thanks for this thread!
Ayuluv2001 (OP)

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:53:14 AM

most welcome Smiley am waiting for more results at my end on bounties so I can update the list too
d4n13

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

“Create Your Decentralized Life”

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:01:39 AM

Good to see this list, but i think that all the people who has been in here for more than years (including me) already know how it works.
There are a lot of campaigns without trustables managers that end up paying really fast..

Winnerschapel

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:26:18 AM

Thanks for compiling this list. Many newbies fall into bounties that does not pay up after all the stress. AMAZIK is my favourite bounty manager as from the first day I joined this forum, a friend recommended AMAZIK to me.

I also like tokensuite bounties as well too
Ayuluv2001 (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:17:55 PM

Yeah so far needmoney (tokensuite) amaziX and a number of them are pretty good Smiley let me update the list again
Octc76

Activity: 275

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:23:46 PM
Last edit: May 06, 2018, 12:40:04 PM by Octc76

awesome ...
it is the top manager for some bounty.
I think you are not wrong to put the Amazix Team into the top, because the performance of his team for me is very satisfying.
of the bounty that I follow, I get more gifts from bounty amazix team.
and for new managers, I think a cooper member could be one of the best solutions.

Ayuluv2001 (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:26:36 PM

Yes I am personally with the bounties from amazix team. Wapinter is also good!

Currently I have tried most from the recommended ones by fellow mates in this forum.

Good contributions!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: