Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 02:21:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What causes Bitcoin to drop?  (Read 626 times)
indopool

Activity: 403
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:06:36 AM

many governments ban the world of crypto because it's cryptocurrency does not guarantee for its fore, and the same google same facebook also makes bitcoin prices continue to decline.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dobladi

Activity: 345

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:09:30 AM

There are two key factors affecting Bitcoin, which have triggered a recent sellout. Bitcoin has never been relieved of its involvement in money laundering and terrorist financing, and that connection was once again referred to by IMF president Christine Lagarde as she urged home. Managers around the world attacked bitcoin for this reason. At present, Bitcoin is just going down, not completely broken down. The second offender behind the bitcon depreciation is causing more anxiety for investors. Google has followed Facebook in prohibiting pre-encoded ads and ICOs. Makes pre-coding lose value.
What is your opinion?
I am not really sure about this thing but all I know is that the market value of a crypto such as bitcoin is dependent with the demand. Suc h that whatever is happening to the demand will be reflected to the market price of it. So maybe, the demand in the market is low at this moment, making the market value of Bitcoin to go down or to fall. Patience will really be the key on situations such as this.

compak_comunity

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:05:43 AM

I think the price of bitcoin suffered a downside is appearance the news that as social media began to ban the spread of advertising So as to make someone panic and sell bitcoin together then the market decreases.

goodlucktoyou

Activity: 158
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:06:44 AM

whale sells bitcoin . don't believe wall street . they said bitcoin would rise sharply, and then they started selling bitcoins .
panukurap

Activity: 486

DAEFROM.com

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:31:06 AM

In my opinion, which makes bitcoin prices go down, it's because many investors are panicking about bitcoin negative news, which is now quite a lot, and it makes investors sell their assets. because of the fear of getting, the greater the loss, the more investors who sell bitcoin, it will increasingly affect the bitcoin price continues to decline.

Telybin

Activity: 114

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:41:13 AM

The current status of Bitcoin is influenced by a number of factors, however, in my opinion, the virtual currency deal is being discussed directly. Many governments intervene in this, causing investors' confidence to go down. The attractiveness as well as the popularity of bitcoin decreased, causing bitcoin prices to fall. But you peace of mind, in my opinion, then a bitcoin time will regain its place.
Jcabudx

Activity: 236
Merit: 39

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:50:31 AM

The supply and demand affects the bitcoin price to fall. Several hours ago I read an article that the post says that other people withdrew bitcoin even if not his account.
hachimon

Activity: 92

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:22:36 AM

In my opinion there are several possibilities, the first may be because the sale value is more than the purchase value, probably also because of negative news about bitcoin, for example about fraud and money laundering. And maybe also because of ad serving that is not allowed.
Paecga129

Activity: 422
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:41:09 AM

A lot of factors can affect the price of bitcoin and actually cause the prices to drop. FUDs are one way that prices drop because some people see negative news online and do not bother to check to authenticate these so called news and they end up panicking and selling, dumping coins into the market. Another one is an imbalance between supply and demand and if supply surpasses demand then prices go down which is what is happening to the market now.
BORNEO82

Activity: 35

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:56:50 AM

Many of the factors that cause bitcoin fall, namely the level of confidence of the people who use bitcoin as a means to transact or invest, then information that grows in the community whether positive or negative, then cripto market conditions, and the legality of all countries
awawo

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:01:36 AM

Bitcoin price fall is not solely caused by the use of bitcoin by criminals or having it use for illegal transactions in the dark market, what determine bitcoin price are so numerous but let me state a few of them. Bitcoin operate on demands and supply and what ever that can effect the flows of it demands can effect it price, and again banning of bitcoin by big cooperation's can lead to low demands for bitcoin which can result in price fall.
mustafizur8400

Activity: 86

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:15:58 AM

I think there are some  price sensitive information which cause Bitcoin price to fluctuate time to time. definitely some legal steps taken by government  in different countries affected it's price a lot.
GarrySingh

Activity: 77
Merit: 2

CarnaLife.io

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 08:21:50 AM

The drop could be because of the reduction in its demand. Also there are are many countries banning cryptocurrencies which deteriorates the advertising process. Even many social media sites are banning advertising cryptocurrencies.

CarnaLife | Revolutionizing Healthcare (https://carnalife.io/en)
cmacwiz

Activity: 704
Merit: 270

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:35:23 AM

I thought that the value of Bitcoin drop due to the hacking of bitcoin system? The hackers are still there on look out. But still bitcoins value changes from time to time so dropping or increasing is not really that big.
There are many reasons behind this. First reason is government decision .when a government of a country ban bitcoin in their country the international market price of Bitcoin is also fall. Tongue Many government ban bitcoin in their country because of Bitcoin decentralised nature and its involvement with criminal activity. Another main reason behind this price falling agenda is media. Many media talk about Bitcoin negatives and this thing affect people trust in Bitcoin. And ultimately results the price of Bitcoin is fall.  When the financial services agency suspend the crypto currency exchange in a country then the price of Bitcoin is fallen.  Embarrassed
gordeevaverona

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:15:23 PM

Bitcoin right now sharply decreases potmou that this unknown reason is connected for sure with the Chinese market. It closes right now and it's very warrior on the market. All Chinese sell bitcoin.
SixOfFive

Activity: 630
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:50:55 PM

There are two key factors affecting Bitcoin, which have triggered a recent sellout. Bitcoin has never been relieved of its involvement in money laundering and terrorist financing, and that connection was once again referred to by IMF president Christine Lagarde as she urged home. Managers around the world attacked bitcoin for this reason. At present, Bitcoin is just going down, not completely broken down. The second offender behind the bitcon depreciation is causing more anxiety for investors. Google has followed Facebook in prohibiting pre-encoded ads and ICOs. Makes pre-coding lose value.
What is your opinion?

The main reason responsible for affecting the value of Bitcoin is demand and supply factors. The demand of Bitcoin is currently low therefore; its prices are also low. The social media platforms are banning cryptocurrency ads, which is creating anxiety among the investors. The negative and fake news about it all over the world is also a major reason for its falling prices.
Heronzkey

Activity: 191

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:21:09 PM

One reason Bitcoin price tumbled after South Korea announced more measures to regulate bitcoin trading, including a potential shutdown of exchanges, amid volatile moves in the world’s third-largest cryptocurrency market. “Cryptocurrency speculation has been irrationally overheated in Korea,” the government said in a statement. “We cannot leave the abnormal situation of speculation any longer.”

Brangos99

Activity: 186

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:24:28 AM

The cause of Bitcoin falls, it's because of the government ban on bitcoin, and the circulation of negative news about bitcoin spread by irresponsible people.
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:52:22 AM

I thought that the value of Bitcoin drop due to the hacking of bitcoin system? The hackers are still there on look out. But still bitcoins value changes from time to time so dropping or increasing is not really that big.

No, you are wrong, I think. There are too many false rumors about Bitcoin, and this can really have the most negative effect. I also suppose that people (many of them) were scared with the ICOs ads prohibition.
isaevaen

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:10:41 AM

What is your opinion?

I am sure that some people are using bitcoins for illegal purposes as well but that is no reason to stop it. Even if it is banned, people will use other mediums.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: