Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:28:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for a refer friend!  (Read 93 times)
Analyn21 (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:27:48 AM

Can you be my refer friend in my referral program? Wink Grin Wink
then I'll be your refer friend too!
Rastafarian

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:20:37 PM

What happens if a Referee (the person being referred) activates a new account before the Referrer (the person making the referral) has submitted their information (sent a referral)?
Neither the Referrer nor Referee will receive their $50 reward. The Referee must receive their referral before activating a line.
alimarh

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:23:25 PM

you can get many referral on twitter and Facebook make few friends with related interest then you are good to go.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
Analyn21 (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:11:31 AM

Yeah, I have been posting my referral program on my social media ....on my Facebook, on my Twitter, but no one of them would like to try this kind of business , I have been telling them about cryptocurrency ...that they can earn some money over it, without investing....like participating on ICO like Airdrops ....
Not all my friends out there are interested in my interest ...that is why I'm here to ask if you would love to join me ....I'm a legit person u can check my Facebook and Twitter account...  Wink
Analyn21 (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:21:34 AM

What happens if a Referee (the person being referred) activates a new account before the Referrer (the person making the referral) has submitted their information (sent a referral)?
Neither the Referrer nor Referee will receive their $50 reward. The Referee must receive their referral before activating a line.

yeah something like that bro...and sometimes there's an offer that you can obtain much higher percentage upon referring a friend... The more you invite a friend the more points ....
raddish

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:33:36 AM

Yeah, I have been posting my referral program on my social media ....on my Facebook, on my Twitter, but no one of them would like to try this kind of business , I have been telling them about cryptocurrency ...that they can earn some money over it, without investing....like participating on ICO like Airdrops ....
Not all my friends out there are interested in my interest ...that is why I'm here to ask if you would love to join me ....I'm a legit person u can check my Facebook and Twitter account...  Wink

What you can do is create an airdrop channel many crypto pals are creating it though and try to find people to join the channel like blogging interesting stuffs related to crypto are other marketing ways online to maket the channel or try to grow your social mediam, twitter is the best channel to get more crypto pals and just now there is a post on adding people on this site https://www.bountyfollowers.com/#/follow to grow your twitter. I have a channel and as well as twitter. Do try it out to see does it fit you.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: