Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:35:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What coins are worth buying NOW  (Read 9614 times)
kenborbs

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 03:33:35 PM

Do you have any coin suggestions?

As of the moment the worth buying coins right now are the top cryptocurrency this is the best coin which is secured and has potential growth in the market today.
1. Bitcoin
2. Etherium
3. Ripple
4. Bitcoin Cash
5. EOS
6. Stellar
7. Litecoin
and so on..

If you are newbie, Bitcoin or Etherium is the best for you this is to familiarize yourself on the nature of cryptocurrency world and reduce the possiblity of losses in the future.

|█ ▌     BGX.AI     ▐ █|
A DECENTRALIZED FINANCIAL PLATFORM FOR THE MOBILE GAMES INDUSTRY
|▌PRE-SALE STARTS : MAY 8, 2018▐|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dillema018

Activity: 214
Merit: 20

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:36:12 PM

I'm going to suggest to buy is neo, stellar, ethereum and trx they are worth it to buy and they have a good platform and now known globally but if I were you I'm going to make a research on my own so that i will understand on why do I need to choose this coin what profit can gave me of this.
Altcoinbestcoin

Activity: 50

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:51:51 PM

I do not like shilling ICOS usually, but in this case, i will make an exception because there is so few good projects out there that will go the distance (survive 5 years). So the coins i recommend here have products that are not cash grabs that will expedite or facilitate adoption.

1. Mfchain (MFX)- A crypto to fiat transaction system that is similar to pundix except it is a software based solution that only needs a smartphone to operate as opposed to bulky hardware systems. They have partnerships with payments processors already, which is a huge hurdle in this space because no partnerships means the project cannot function. The CEO and president have experience in the payment processing space as well.

Accomplishments:
1. Took on Brian Rankin of Ripple as a team member, which is important because of his connection to banking and payment processing
2. A working product demo (without atomic swapping, but later on the payment system will be able to take any token or project to convert to fiat)
3. Partnership with Credits to use their 1 million TPS in the future when there are millions of users of the MFX system, which will require very fast confirmations
4. Cheap Master nodes that give a 10 to 50 percent return, which is a promise that they can keep since they will be dealing with millions of transactions on their network.
5. Several smaller partners and alliances (e.g Komorebi Alliance)

U network: A Steemit Competitor that is going to fix all the problems that Steemit has with manipulation and bad content. The community will be able to have a huge say in what content is shown.

Accomplishments:
1. Several prominent partnerships lately
2. Beating the deadlines of project development
3. Biweekly progress reports
4. Project-centric development instead of focus on hype

Basically the only projects and ICOS that you should be investing in is projects that have a MVP (or will in the near future) that will increase crypto adoption.
HectorAlden

Activity: 189
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:03:46 PM

I think these coins are better worth buying now. it's growing the price very good in day by day.

BTC
ETH
RIPPLE
KopiItem

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:06:12 PM

Although now the market is very unstable and the price of  all coins were decrease. For me the best choice for invesment absolutely Bitcoin and Ethereum. Due to these two coins are mains of cryptocurrency. All project and ICO mostly used their platform. For me, new coins are less promising. They are more unstable and the price changes so fastly. I don't like to waste my time to buying not a popular coin because it's not worth and mostly bring us loss a lot of our money.
beermn

Activity: 57
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 04:07:32 PM

I was searching all around to find a project that I can trust but I didn't find something until I found mfchain
check this project you will find that it has a great future 😊
xyandrobot

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:08:20 PM

There are a number of good coins to buy this year such as ethereum, ripple and neo. This coin is very good if you can be patient to manage it. Daily trading may make you profit if you use this coin.
Fedor2018

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:42:48 PM

Invest in the top 10 coins and you will definitely not lose . And the best is bitcoin and Ethereum - these are the best coins that can be . Minimum risk of loss

http://SPORTSFIX.io
●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
georgedicdiquin

Activity: 75

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 02:01:06 AM

I was searching all around to find a project that I can trust but I didn't find something until I found mfchain
check this project you will find that it has a great future 😊

Its a good project indeed. Solid team and great platform. You should check out their community. It's been making a fuzz lately because of all it recent partnerships.
seandoec

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:11:50 AM

I do not like shilling ICOS usually, but in this case, i will make an exception because there is so few good projects out there that will go the distance (survive 5 years). So the coins i recommend here have products that are not cash grabs that will expedite or facilitate adoption.

1. Mfchain (MFX)- A crypto to fiat transaction system that is similar to pundix except it is a software based solution that only needs a smartphone to operate as opposed to bulky hardware systems. They have partnerships with payments processors already, which is a huge hurdle in this space because no partnerships means the project cannot function. The CEO and president have experience in the payment processing space as well.

Accomplishments:
1. Took on Brian Rankin of Ripple as a team member, which is important because of his connection to banking and payment processing
2. A working product demo (without atomic swapping, but later on the payment system will be able to take any token or project to convert to fiat)
3. Partnership with Credits to use their 1 million TPS in the future when there are millions of users of the MFX system, which will require very fast confirmations
4. Cheap Master nodes that give a 10 to 50 percent return, which is a promise that they can keep since they will be dealing with millions of transactions on their network.

U network: A Steemit Competitor that is going to fix all the problems that Steemit has with manipulation and bad content. The community will be able to have a huge say in what content is shown.

Accomplishments:

Basically the only projects and ICOS that you should be investing in is projects that have a MVP (or will in the near future) that will increase crypto adoption.

Been hearing a lot about this coin...Great stuff and solid partnerships...Will definitely watch out for this Mfchain project.
TraiKH

Activity: 207

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:16:02 AM

Make sure that you will ensure your catalog with the top coin and familiar with the market trend. To me, none other than BTC, ETH, XRP, XLM. I feel comfortable holding them.
Moshi Moshi

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:16:25 AM

I only invested my funds in bitcoin and also ethereum because in my opinion these two coins have a bright future, so the two coins are worth it to buy now because the price is decreasing and i believed in few weeks or mounth the prices is will up.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
georgedicdiquin

Activity: 75

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 04:17:38 AM

Accomplishments:

Accomplishments:

Been hearing a lot about this coin...Great stuff and solid partnerships...Will definitely watch out for this Mfchain project.

You should check them out. They have a lot of partnerships going on lately. And checkout their team, really solid. This will definitely be a promising platform. 
sultanali

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:57:06 AM

Right now the Cryptocurrency market is in the bleeding state if you think that this is the lowers the market can go and the recovery will be fast then you should buy litecoin, which may increase in value compared to ripple when the market racers
Krendiv

Activity: 87

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:03:29 AM

The price of Etherium is very attractive, such a low price has not been for a long time .
AmericanBit

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:07:17 AM

What about ICOs? I guess it is the better idea for this moment, look at this project: https://icoguide.com/en/ico/araw-token

But if you are still interesting in coins, then I guess ETH is still the best.
dkkoi5

Activity: 146

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:07:41 AM

Many cryptocurrencies are worth investing in this falling market. Because the price of cryptocurrency is very low now, and I think it is very suitable to invest in Bitcoin or Ethereum in this market.
panbirt

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:09:46 AM

Bitcoin and Ethereum are both falling sharply, and the market trading volume is decreasing. I think that at this time, what you should do is observe the news information. Rather than rushing to invest. Wait for the market to stabilize and then choose to invest. Wait patiently
Wolf_Pack

Activity: 386
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:33:12 AM

I think Ripple XRP. A few days ago Ripple showed his superiority. When other cryptocurrency prices fall, Ripple prices rise. I think Ripple has a good future. Where Ripple is strongly supported by various banks in various parts of the world.

▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄       ▄▄       ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄  ███▄   ██ ██▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀▀▀█▀      ███      ███     ███ ██▀▀▀▀▀
██▀      ▀██ ████▄  ██ ██        ██▀           ██▀██     ████   ████ ██
██        ██ ██ ▀██ ██ ██▄▄▄     ██    ████   ██▀ ▀██    ██▀██ ██▀██ ██▄▄▄
██▄      ▄██ ██  ▀████ ██▀▀▀     ██▄     ██  ██▀   ▀██   ██ ▀███▀ ██ ██▀▀▀
 ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀  ██    ▀██ ██▄▄▄▄▄    ▀██▄▄▄██▀ ████▄▄▄████  ██  ▀█▀  ██ ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀     ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀       ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
A-Self Evolving Virtual World
Built on Top of Blockchain
▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
TWITTER     TELEGRAM      MEDIUM
▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
sofmyhad

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:13:49 PM

Eos and Neo neede in current investing most of all. I believe that they will become stronger than Eth was once day and they will be able to decrease Btc's dominance.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: