Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:44:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it a good idea to get involved in Waves  (Read 185 times)
atlantis123 (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:07:28 AM

I like Waves! Is it a good idea to buy some coins?
hase0278

Activity: 882
Merit: 544

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:23:03 AM

Its not that good of an idea because the team is slow and lazy but it is not bad either since it got the potential for growth. At least that's what I think rather than investing into another soon to be shitcoin, IMO waves is a better choice or any other coin with a lot of potential. Just only put the amount you can afford to lose so that you won't regret even if waves doesnt rise that much or stays stable at a certain price range for years.
akmittal

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:29:20 AM

Waves is not a good coin to invest because its platform is not so good. In my view BLUE is batter than WAVES. At present BLUE is trading at $0.15 and it  go to $2 within six months.
ExpertTechnology

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:09:17 PM

Waves is a highly valued member of the crypto-currency ecosystem. This allows any user to launch their own digital token in less than one minute, and then trade this digital token as a crypto-currency asset. Although the Wave, launched only in 2016, the platform was already home to many successful stories, including Tokenomica and Upcoin.
JuniAiko

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 04:11:16 PM

Waves team apparently also plagiarized a large part of their initial code w/o giving due credit, which was why I pulled my funds out of it.

[|NEO|ONT|XLM|WAN|ADA|ELA|VEN|EOS|NCASH|TRX|IOTA|>
Blogosphere

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:14:00 PM

I was planning to invest in waves. But since this thread came up, I have a quick question about coin choices. Which one is better: Waves, Doge, Clams, Burst?
Loveboard

Activity: 84
Merit: 7

Cointrade - Bringing crypto trading to the people!

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:16:37 PM

Lots of pros and cons. I will say that WAVES has a decentralized exchange, which should pump its price when all the centralized exchanges require KYC.

Besides that, WAVES also has some tokens and coins built on it, as well as sidechains. So it's got competitive tech working in its favor.

It has good PR, as they regularly join conventions and AMAs in different countries. They're in Moscow and Netherlands the past two weeks. They're also going to be in Germany on April 9...

So yeah, i'd say all in all, it's a good buy...

Cointrade - Bringing crypto trading to the people! (https://cointrade.es/)
Pre-ICO "April 8th, 2018"
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:23:01 PM

Waves is the good coin to invest in the year 2017 and you will find the bitcoin price bumped in the market as well waves and other potential altcoins also will goes to touch their peak value again like last December.
If you want to invest on it please go ahead to invest on bro.
They have already opened the sister project waves DEX and that is also going better in the market buddy. Go ahead and invest on it.
IgorShumilo

Activity: 518
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:31:07 PM

Waves is the good coin to invest in the year 2017 and you will find the bitcoin price bumped in the market as well waves and other potential altcoins also will goes to touch their peak value again like last December.
If you want to invest on it please go ahead to invest on bro.
They have already opened the sister project waves DEX and that is also going better in the market buddy. Go ahead and invest on it.
I agree with you, their decentralized exchange is very good and I hope that they will develop it. Personally, I really want that there are good decentralized exchanges and the more they are, the better!
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 04:36:14 PM

Unfortunately, the development on waves is like a sloth and snail put together.
There was a lot of hype for waves last year but since then it hasn't really gone anywhere.

On the other hand, neo has rocketed with actual companies onboarding to the platform and ecosystem being built.
Then you have ada, which technically looks to be superior to them all, and they are in hyperdrive with getting their platform functional.

So, now with the crowded crypto market, I wouldn't recommend waves any longer, it is obvious that it is being outperformed by others.
This year, I think we will see a lot of projects die out because they can't bring a workable product to market.
Especially after the last 3 months of crypto slump, investors are demanding legitimate projects rather than freewheeling speculation.

And, the last final nail in the coffin, is of course eth itself, the granddaddy of all smart contract platforms.
Once raiden network is implemented, can it be stopped?

yudhistira

Activity: 347
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:40:54 PM

Yes, I think it's worth it. Many people have hopes for Waves, and I hope when there is a high demand the price will rise again as high as $ 10, and why not more.  Smiley

WebsiteWhitepaperTelegram   International Blockchain Lottery   FacebookTwitterGitHub
════════☛ FIRELOTTO ☚════════    As simple and understandable as traditional lotteries are    ══════☛ PLAY NOW ☚══════
xiaohang07

Activity: 392
Merit: 253

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:42:21 PM

Not a good idea. You should diversify a little bit. Moreover, you should compare Waves to its competitors before you decide to hodl it.

Ostonian

Activity: 912

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:47:03 PM

Analyzing the graph of the coin, we can say with certainty that by the end of 2018 we will be able to see the penetration of the levels in 50 or 70 $. After the market correction, the price should reach 20-25 $. The second quarter of 2018 can set us new goals - 30-35 $. It is worth noting that the currency has good support. As soon as the price drops to 10-11 $, investors will make a re-purchase and will not give a breakdown below. Waves forecast for 2018 will be positive for the coin, both for the medium and long term.
paulmaritz

Activity: 672
Merit: 274

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:47:53 PM

Personally I would stay away from it. The last time around I had an uphill battle to perform a simple transaction on their platform. I had to "google" for a fix first. It was clear by the quantity of comments pertaining to the matter that the team must have known about the issue for a while, but did nothing to fix it. Things might have changed in the meantime, but I was so disgusted by that experience that I've promised myself that I will rather stick to the waves at the beach.
paulmaritz

Activity: 672
Merit: 274

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:50:32 PM

I was planning to invest in waves. But since this thread came up, I have a quick question about coin choices. Which one is better: Waves, Doge, Clams, Burst?

I don't hold any of the ones you mention, but it is hard to go wrong with Doge in terms of network effect.
SlickMoTwoToe

Activity: 438

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:55:09 PM

Waves coins is not a good one you better invest in bitcoin, ethereum and neo they have a good blockchain and their project is continue to upgrade unlike waves the project was no news in progress so not invest in waves if you don't want to loose your money it is not a good idea to be in waves their blockchain is not good too and it is hard to use.
Babyboy423

Activity: 77

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:07:27 PM

WAVES is not only representing a currency that has experienced positive changes in value for no reason whatsoever – it is quite the opposite: advanced technology and exclusive operations enabled through WAVES platform altogether make this currency one of the top wanted digital coins currently available on the market, definitely earning all the given interest.
Be_Happy

Activity: 518
Merit: 283

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:01:02 PM

Waves are a promising coin, but the team is too slow to develop the platform. I think that the profits will have to wait too long.

HodlzCom

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:31:21 PM

http://hodlz.com/waves
zakalwe

Activity: 445
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:57:58 PM

yes it is. in fact i suggest you to try waves yourself. its really awesome that you can create your own token and sell them on market. Waves accepts the payment in three different fiat currencies and BTC & ETH. you can create your favorite token for one WAVES ( Waves native token).
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: