Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:49:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: a reliable manager  (Read 129 times)
jeluhtajem (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:08:20 AM

With so many fraud cases, and the Bitcoiners who have been working for months but not getting paid.
I want to know, who is the manager of Bounty that you think you can trust?
i just trust needmoney, sylon, yahoo62278. besides the three of them whom do you think a reliable and trustworthy manager? who?

please share your experience...  Wink
MakLampir

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:20:12 AM

why you do not include the name jamalaezas, although now he gets red trust I think jamalaezas is including a reliable manager.
In my opinion, maybe   Undecided
menggay16

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:46:56 AM

why you do not include the name jamalaezas, although now he gets red trust I think jamalaezas is including a reliable manager.
In my opinion, maybe   Undecided
Yes you right! Even if a campaign manager has a red trust does not mean you will not trust him or her. History of his or her project is the most effective way to know if you trust him or her that your tiredness will not be negligible.
Swenna

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 02:06:27 PM

I often apply for Yahoo, Sylon and needmoney's campaign, too. They are all reliable and responsible campaign managers for me. They are often punctual and on time when giving stakes to everyone. Aside from them, I also trust deadley, aventhe and arteezy as campaign managers. Although, there are lots of other good bounty mangers, the said above, not only are good managers but they chooses their bounty campaigns well.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: