Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:05:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CIBUS ICO the biggest SCAM project in histrory  (Read 495 times)
uefabiggolas (OP)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:30:50 AM

The biggest SCAM in ICO History

https://medium.com/@cibusworld/cibus-kyc-622c5e8b662e

They Asking participant send gas fee of 0.0003 ETH to withdraw token

This is big JOKE and BIG SCAM

Becarefull To all, DONT submit any KYC to them, they will SOLD your data

RED ALERT !!!!!! STAY AWAY FROM THIS SCAMMER PROJECT

THEY ALSO made fake Raised at ICO

https://imgur.com/pY4SGz3

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jatinjax1
Copper Member

Activity: 308
Merit: 8

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:59:18 AM

The biggest SCAM in ICO History

https://medium.com/@cibusworld/cibus-kyc-622c5e8b662e

They Asking participant send gas fee of 0.0003 ETH to withdraw token

This is big JOKE and BIG SCAM

Becarefull To all, DONT submit any KYC to them, they will SOLD your data

RED ALERT !!!!!! STAY AWAY FROM THIS SCAMMER PROJECT

THEY ALSO made fake Raised at ICO

https://imgur.com/pY4SGz3

They are Listed at 5 exchanges

This Guy is Unnecessarily making posts about scam

listed at bitpacton: https://www.bitpaction.com
listed at OCTEX https://www.octaex.com/trade/index/market/cbt_btc/
Listed at etherflyer
listed at 5iquant   https://www.5iquant.org/
listed at ethen.market

they have send me coins what i had purchasd

you can check transaction

https://etherscan.io/tx/0xb17bec9013e054345fa402707481a69fcb4daccfd7bc5d19f527258bec612646

NOT a SCAM

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 12:27:02 PM

FAR from the "biggest scam in history" LOL

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
akamit

Activity: 1484
Merit: 595

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:32:23 PM

@uefabiggolas

ICO has ended and investors have transferred their money to them for their CBT.
So your post is meaningless at this point because investors aren't going to receive their money back in any way I think.  Roll Eyes

Cibus and Storiqa has the same case in recent times.
They didn't said anything about KYC during ICO period, but when ICO ended successfully they forced for KYC.
Basically investors have nothing to do except to submit docs to get the tokens, becasue they are not going to refund money.

I checked Telegram group of Cibus, it seems peoples there agreed to do KYC.
Another thing I have noticed, they are asking to upload personal docs in public cloud, such as Imgur and then submit the url in their KYC form. I am wondering how safe it is?

I think a new trend has started, start an ICO and don't say anything about KYC, end the ICO successfully, and then force KYC.  Cool
jatinjax1
Copper Member

Activity: 308
Merit: 8

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:36:50 AM

@uefabiggolas

So your post is meaningless at this point because investors aren't going to receive their money back in any way I think.  Roll Eyes

They didn't said anything about KYC during ICO period, but when ICO ended successfully they forced for KYC.
Basically investors have nothing to do except to submit docs to get the tokens, becasue they are not going to refund money.

Another thing I have noticed, they are asking to upload personal docs in public cloud, such as Imgur and then submit the url in their KYC form. I am wondering how safe it is?

I think a new trend has started, start an ICO and don't say anything about KYC, end the ICO successfully, and then force KYC.  Cool

I Had talked with the CEO he has said due to regulators force they had to do it.... and they are doing this to validate the cibus ID.... they dont want to stuck with any issue afterwards.... regarding money laundering etx....
deeofficialx

Activity: 462
Merit: 113

Need me? PM me!

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:42:26 AM

@uefabiggolas

Speaking of trend, some of ICO requiring now KYC even on a bounty (that is not written on the bounty thread). Lol.
aratalawrence

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 07:57:52 PM

Uploading my docs to their website? No thanks.
They are more like a fraud than a scam. Without saying about KYC for bounties during the whole campaign they demand it right after the bounty ended. Bye bye my tokens. What a team... If you will ask me who I think they are due to that fact I might get banned. So I just will agree in general with a topicstarter.
EMS-007

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:59:32 AM

At first, CIBUS and company told that there's no KYC process for such Bounty but right After the Campaign, CIBUS immediately applied KYC even on Bounty Hunters which are not involved in any Financial related on this ICO which is really Suspicious!

Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:57:35 AM

At first, CIBUS and company told that there's no KYC process for such Bounty but right After the Campaign, CIBUS immediately applied KYC even on Bounty Hunters which are not involved in any Financial related on this ICO which is really Suspicious!
What is up with  KYC trend followed by all the ICO's recently ? From what I know,ICO's which operate legitimately by following the legal stuff do a KYC if the invested amount is more than $10k + so it keep tracks of the money launderers.But doing the same for Bounty Hunters is hilarious !!

If anyone is interested in tagging their account : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1297756
Sorento

Activity: 75

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 01:09:00 PM

The post is misleading seriously...
DenysM

Activity: 714
Merit: 118

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:26:07 PM

@uefabiggolas

So your post is meaningless at this point because investors aren't going to receive their money back in any way I think.  Roll Eyes

I think a new trend has started, start an ICO and don't say anything about KYC, end the ICO successfully, and then force KYC.  Cool

Speaking of trend, some of ICO requiring now KYC even on a bounty (that is not written on the bounty thread). Lol.

I filled out many forms of Kyc for different ICOs as a member of the bounty but here they are required to upload my data on the Internet to provide them with links. They say that I can upload my documents to the cloud storage and provide them with links  Huh My 2000 tokens cost ICO cost 2 ETH but now for 5 bucks I can buy on the exchange 4000 of these tokens  Grin Grin They still demand to pay them for gas Grin I did not fill Kyc and do not see the sense
akamit

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:32:55 PM

I filled out many forms of Kyc for different ICOs as a member of the bounty but here they are required to upload my data on the Internet to provide them with links. They say that I can upload my documents to the cloud storage and provide them with links  Huh My 2000 tokens cost ICO cost 2 ETH but now for 5 bucks I can buy on the exchange 4000 of these tokens  Grin Grin They still demand to pay them for gas Grin I did not fill Kyc and do not see the sense

I have participated in Cibus bounty and I have abandoned the rewards due to the fact that I'm not going to upload my docs in public cloud.

At the beginning, I thought it was a good project but now I'm confused.
The reason is, they listed Cibus in all obscure exchanges. I haven't heard about those exchanges till Cibus listed.
I asked at telegram if they have any plan to list on famous/top exchanges or not, they replied me "yes, but we are not interested to discuss here", Maybe because of NDA.
The fact is, if the ICO is successful then they could have listed in one top exchange at least at the beginning. Please see above bold marked for the consequence, not surely saying, but it could be the reason.

Just thinking about the investors, they are just fucked up.
If an investor paid 1eth for 1000 cbt and the eth price was $1000 or $900 or $800, where they are standing now? $1 = 1000 cbt or less  Huh
henry7

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:49:04 AM

I have participated in Cibus bounty and I have abandoned the rewards due to the fact that I'm not going to upload my docs in public cloud.

The reason is, they listed Cibus in all obscure exchanges. I haven't heard about those exchanges till Cibus listed.
I asked at telegram if they have any plan to list on famous/top exchanges or not, they replied me "yes, but we are not interested to discuss here", Maybe because of NDA.
The fact is, if the ICO is successful then they could have listed in one top exchange at least at the beginning. Please see above bold marked for the consequence, not surely saying, but it could be the reason.

If an investor paid 1eth for 1000 cbt and the eth price was $1000 or $900 or $800, where they are standing now? $1 = 1000 cbt or less  Huh
In fact CIBUS ICO is not scam because i received CBT token  Grin however the property of the investor is split up 1000 times when investing in this ico and the bounty hunter receives worth nearly nothing after hard work time.  Cry Cry Cry Cry
EMS-007

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:38:19 PM

In fact CIBUS ICO is not scam because i received CBT token  Grin however the property of the investor is split up 1000 times when investing in this ico and the bounty hunter receives worth nearly nothing after hard work time.  Cry Cry Cry Cry
Even on selected payments scheme is considered as Scam!
Therefore, Cibus is definitely a Scam like other shitcoins out there that are rampantly launching everyday!
akamit

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:14:16 PM

In fact CIBUS ICO is not scam because i received CBT token  Grin however the property of the investor is split up 1000 times when investing in this ico and the bounty hunter receives worth nearly nothing after hard work time.  Cry Cry Cry Cry
You are saying "not a scam" because you received the tokens.
On the other side, peoples are saying "scam" because they didn't receive the tokens, including myself.

My point is very clear, they could have mentioned at the beginning of bounty campaign that bounty hunters need KYC, but not after completing the ICO successfully.
Cibus or other ICOs does this thing intentionally I think to cheat bounty hunters and to grab those tokens to feed their greed. This proves dishonesty and they are no way legit.
I call this Technical Scam because in this way you will not be accused. You have a say that the bounty hunters refused to do KYC and that's the reason they didn't receive the tokens.

In recent time, I saw another ICO (FianciaCoin) with the same issue. No sorry, Fiancia is ahead of Cibus because they are forcing bounty hunters to buy tokens along with KYC.

I earned 1100 cbt = 1.1 eth and if 100 peoples earned like me....
So if only 100 peoples abandoned the bounty tokens like me then its 110 eth = $55000 easy money for the founder.

I hope you can understand what I'm trying to explain.

edit: the second issue was to upload personal docs to the online cloud.
alkey.rou

Activity: 17

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 11:43:18 PM

I invested in this shit.

CIBUS is 100% scam.
burky155

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:06:50 PM

Same here, i have recieved my botuny tokens too, now price is very very low on the exchanges but still it is exist so not a Scam. You can say unsuccesful.. I hope one day the price will rise..

brylle34

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:21:09 AM

Same here, i have recieved my botuny tokens too, now price is very very low on the exchanges but still it is exist so not a Scam. You can say unsuccesful.. I hope one day the price will rise..

if they are not scam why does the telegram of CIBUS is closed or deleted i have not received my bounty tokens.
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:43:30 PM

If anyone is interested in tagging their account

Yes, go ahead and tag a newbie with 0 post, 0 activity and 0 merit. they have collected the money and now are jumping on pussies somewhere safe. I'm sorry for those who got scammed, never invest in any ICO. how many times do we need to tell you that all of the ICOs are scam with 1-3 exceptions.

if they are not scam why does the telegram of CIBUS is closed or deleted i have not received my bounty tokens.

There is no project, no Cibus, it was all a scam scheme and now they're gone. btw they will use all of the KYC documents to impersonate their victims, this is why I say that you should never provide your KYC to anybody unless you know for sure they are regulated.

🖤😏
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: