Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:02:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin going $1000  (Read 1019 times)
avia

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:25:52 AM

We can never know for certain if bitcoin will reach such low value although, it is pretty much possible considering the fact that bitcoin value has been decreasing over the last months. However, if bigcoin will continuously go down and will even reach $1k, then i would happily accept this challenge and take advantage of its low value and purchase some because i firmly believe that its value will rise soon.

toiratdeptrai13

Activity: 22
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:26:09 AM

You must be a good analyst to draw this chart  Cry Cry
bct-72

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:30:02 AM

It is possible to drop under the 3000 $.
Yakapo

Activity: 203

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:31:23 AM

This is cryptocurrency and we shouln't really act surprised if BTC touches 1k, is however an unwanted record that we arent looking foward to, and i think it will not happen, BTC will not lose such a huge value over such a short period of time
xidireti382

Activity: 71

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:32:02 AM

I don't think bitcoin will drop to $ 1,000. I think he can stay at $ 4,000 and will begin to rise in price
Omparkash72
Copper Member

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 10:43:13 AM

I do not think so because if it happens lot of people will suicide.In market everything is possible no one can assumes the flow of market there is  uncertainty, but it does not mean that it's price touch $1000/- on the other side if it really happens I will buy more at that time , I never miss that golden opportunity. Let's wait? ?

azhariejaya

Activity: 546
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:53:35 AM

is this reasonable? bitcoin will fall to $1000 Shocked
if this truly happens I can't imagine what price of all altcoin
but I think it's difficult because there are still many strong support points that must be broken.
Stay positive and always sure bitcoin will rise again Grin
Ultegra134

Activity: 1596
Merit: 785

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:56:11 AM

Are you ready about this one ?
It's highly unlikely that any of this is going to happen. Price seems kind of stablish  the moment and I really hope it recovers spon. Moreover, similar threads which keep popping up aren't really helping, they actually cause more harm than good.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
catok broek

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:07:32 AM

There is nothing impossible, the investors won't be ready about that. but bitcoin supply and demand are in large amount now that makes the price has minor possibility to reach $1000. but also some people will be ready and pleasure to invest.

some people will cry and some people will smile  Grin Wink
katarin2030

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:18:13 AM

No no it will not drop down to $1000, still the price is in the range of 7k drop in the price of bitcoin from the last 15days or so but it doesn't mean that it can reach 1k mark. This decrease in price is not permanent bitcoin will definitely pumps up hope for the best.
JMD07

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:18:47 AM

(sniff)

I don't think that it will go that low as far as the bitcoin community is concern there is so much buy support at $6k mark and I don't know the those dumping will really go lower than that. I'm hoping for a quick recovery but I know it's still unknown what should be the real scenario of this downfall.
syahdurindu

Activity: 231

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:35:35 AM

I think bitcoin up to $ 1000 is not going to happen, even though the bitcoin price of late is always going down but if the $ 1000 price is not going to happen because not everyone will sell the bitcoin they have, most people will hold the bitcoin. ..

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:48:51 AM

lol no one will buy this fud,it's impossible and only weak people like you will believe it.bitcoin will never go under $5,000 again and thats one thing im certain..that grap you made is n example how negatively you are in this cryptoworld
paulmaritz

Activity: 672
Merit: 274

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:55:05 AM

lol no one will buy this fud,it's impossible and only weak people like you will believe it.bitcoin will never go under $5,000 again and thats one thing im certain..that grap you made is n example how negatively you are in this cryptoworld

lol Exactly. He is either stupid, pretending to be stupid or a shekel hoarder. I am not sure which of the three yet. Grin
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:59:31 AM

There are still strong supports that Bitcoin needs to break before it can be down to that kind of price. But I do not think that it will.
Jaemouns

Activity: 274

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:03:51 PM

I think it will never been happened because its too down and I know crypto currency holder will never allow that one.I would say they will never allow that because when bitcoin goes down all altcoins will followed also.
befriendmywater

Activity: 658

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:05:51 PM

I think bitcoin up to $ 1000 is not going to happen, even though the bitcoin price of late is always going down but if the $ 1000 price is not going to happen because not everyone will sell the bitcoin they have, most people will hold the bitcoin. ..
Yes, I believe the bitcoin will never go down to $ 1k. The lowest bitcoin price at the moment is $ 7k and I insist they will not be lower than $ 6k. The cryptocurrency market is a lot of investor involvement and they will never give up this market early. Because cryptocurrrency was only famous 5 months ago and now is the heyday of bitcoin.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:07:52 PM

Bitcoin falling down to $1000 means giving opportunity to people who has missed their chances to invest on bitcoin when the price was low. Low price means new investors entering the crypto currency market. More investors, more strong the price becomes and more chances of people adopting the currency as a global currency.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Corsicoin

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

CryptoSport

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 12:10:22 PM

If you talk about something you spread this idea!

Let's think about Bitcoin growing up and we'll encourage the growth.

I keep thinking about a massive adoption for cryptos...

sri11

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:11:48 PM

in the crypto world nothing is impossible, and no one can predict price movements,
if the bitcoin price touched $ 1000, it was like a dream, but it could happen. and I have a good plan and hope that bitcoin will reach over $ 20,000. This seems like a real hope Grin Grin Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: