Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 08:15:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Freebitco.in clone script  (Read 139 times)
GerGys (OP)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:48:10 AM

I am selling clone script of Freebitco.in
The script isn't finished yet, but soon will be.
I see, that few months ago other member here was selling Freebitco.in clone. But the most interesting thing with that member was, that he asking for a price, which does not correspond to the value and complexity of the site. This is one of the most complex sites to be cloned, because there is Java script and PHP  working together. Also didn't provide any demo. Ask yourself why.

I am not able to say now an exact price. The site will be sold with the domain to some kind of auction. To the person with highest price (but, please, don't offer me $1000-$2000. Let's respect my and my colleagues work) .

I would provide demo to everyone, who need it.  Just contact me at email  p.geov68@mail.com or via skype : seoalexarankboostup service
This is the first time, when I am selling this script. We have many other clone scripts and if someone need different clone script, can contact me also.
Thank you for your time!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: