Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:24:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Which ICO is better for investment?  (Read 145 times)
illy_ya (OP)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:56:55 AM

Hello, everyone!!!

I'm new in ICO investment.
Could you recommend good projects to join up?

Thank you for your advice!
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 3838

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:11:08 AM

Do your own research. If you're lazy on doing research, then investing is not for you.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
illy_ya (OP)

Activity: 48

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:27:59 AM

Do your own research. If you're lazy on doing research, then investing is not for you.

I would like to receive an advance.
And look for more options...

Please, tell me what will give me a good profit. Thanx!
GelsoAM

Activity: 158
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:29:18 AM

Go invest in good potential ICOs but you really need to take your time in doing this because this is not a look then invest no. you need to check if it's not a scam and has a good project in to it.
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 3838

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:49:09 AM

Take a look at the Announcements(Altcoins)[1] subforum. New ICOs are announced there.

[1] https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=159.0

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Leon2_18

Activity: 43

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:13:36 PM

An interesting project is worth attention.
 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3155859
nhattori27

Activity: 387
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:36:19 PM

Don't invest in ICOs, they wouldn't be profitable. As when these tokens are listed on exchanges, their prices are a lot less than that of ICOs.
peterthegreat

Activity: 387
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:36:55 PM

Let me warn you that before investing any amount in an ICO consider it to be lost and if you are fine with it, only then should you invest. Cause most of the ICOs launching currently are nothing but scams and there just to grab money from noobs.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
vintages

Activity: 966
Merit: 153

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:51:01 PM

It is better you make this research yourself or else you will end up with crab coins which are been marketed by some random person. Even if you don't know where to start from, you should atleast know what you want. Also, be careful cause some ICO projects may sound or looks interesting and promising but behind it are some greedy developers who are just looking for people to scam.
cydrix

Activity: 602
Merit: 129

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:51:39 PM

Don't be harsh on him dude he's just asking but spoon feeding is not for everyone if you want to aspire to being a good investor i think you should review what this sir has to offer to you OP. Things can go wromg anytime and unlimited sacrifices are made we don't want you to cry and blame for your actions after believing such claims so do your damn research not being too much salty here.
layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 03:02:24 PM

Buying from ICO is very risky. But make sure the ICO has a backup business model plan. Consult forums, and read ICO review sites like ICO Bench , ICO rating, etc.  Try Bitnautic it has a good business model. It has a good feedback from different review site.
ivandu

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:11:53 PM

Buying from ICO is very risky. But make sure the ICO has a backup business model plan. Consult forums, and read ICO review sites like ICO Bench , ICO rating, etc.  Try Bitnautic it has a good business model. It has a good feedback from different review site.
better to buy tokens or coins when it listed in markets.much project that has good potential going down when they entire to markets.to many dumper and better to avoid this.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:18:52 PM

Hello, everyone!!!

I'm new in ICO investment.
Could you recommend good projects to join up?

Thank you for your advice!
If you are a newbie then you better learn all the information there and also try to get to know the world of digital currency much better. That would be a good capital in looking at how the opportunities of a project. One of the projects that have quality is the eligma, I see the ICO project to be one of the best today. It can be said that many investors who have participated in ICO eligma project. I'm sure that eligma can bring us a profit, but every thing must have its risks. But I am sure that when we invest in eligma the risks are very small and we are very likely to benefit and will end successfully.

Only a few ICO projects are successful at the moment and it can be said that most projects are failures and scams.
We must be smart to choose and make sure the money we use will not be in vain.
Lernerz

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:18:00 PM

The best ICO for investments should contain an interesting idea for mass adoption. The founders of the project need to find what else was not on the market. A vivid example of such a crypto cats on etherium network. We need a fundamental foundation. In the case of crypto cats, this is the need for a game.
ariyzt

Activity: 602
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 04:21:07 PM

is not good time to buy ico for now i guess
the price for btc or eth not stable yet my mean keep fall down

if u wanna invest in ico i guess u can do ur own research on icobench , ico rate or another website for ico review
then do with ur own risk
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:30:32 PM

Take a look at the Announcements(Altcoins)[1] subforum. New ICOs are announced there.

[1] https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=159.0

But it is impossible to find a good project for the newbie if he don't have any knowledge about ICO.There are lots of ICOs are announced everyday in our forum so it is not even worth to read all the project names because most of them are useless shitcoins.

One of my friend told me to invest on BUZZSHOW because it has great future potential so the OP try and look their ANN thread if you like 'em do more research and invest on it.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
HarryBeroe

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:35:09 PM

Now there are many good ICO projects for investment, but I can not advise you to invest. because I also do not know which projects will not cheat later. My advice, try reading a whitepaper before investing. and you can choose your own ICO which is good for you, so that nothing you will blame in the future
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2408
Merit: 265

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:42:04 PM

Now there are many good ICO projects for investment, but I can not advise you to invest. because I also do not know which projects will not cheat later. My advice, try reading a whitepaper before investing. and you can choose your own ICO which is good for you, so that nothing you will blame in the future
Simply invest on crypto currencies on your own risk!

Because most of them are turning into scam projects once they made enough money in ICO sale.Reading the whitepaper is one way to find the scammy project but there is no way available which can differentiate scam and legit projects so do your own risk and invest on it with affordable money.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
litepresence

Activity: 358
Merit: 118

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:02:34 PM

Hey buddy he is newbie so he may not aware about good ICO'S or he need some expert ideas. So better dont say like, If you know the answer just help him else go away. He want to know about best ICO that why only asking question in the trading section, this also like research right.

Hey newbie dont worry about these kind of people. I have a good answer for you. Better invest in Cellblocks ICO. This in really one the good project i ever seen. If you read their whitepaper you can feel the difference or uniqueness about this project. This will really going to rock within few days. Before that invest on it. I think you ask right question in right time. Only 2 days go to start cellblocks ICO.

For more reference: https://cellblocks.io/
Mokter

Activity: 180
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:19:50 PM

better to buy tokens or coins when it listed in markets.much project that has good potential going down when they entire to markets.to many dumper and better to avoid this.
Right indeed. ICO investment is highly risky although it has high return also. A number of coins are available in the coin market. All of them have not equal demand as well as price. Listing in renowned exchanger, high volume of trade, demand in market, innovative idea etc. are important here. So you can not claim any ICO to be best here.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: