Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:07:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bittrex, Poloniex, Binance, Bitfinex verified accounts  (Read 354 times)
Mofakker007 (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:16:57 AM
Last edit: July 24, 2019, 07:50:34 PM by Mofakker007

Hi!

We sell a verified account on Bittrex, Poloniex, Binance, Bitfinex

I suggest an easy way to deal:
1. I provide login and password from the account for test access along with a letter to confirm the IP;
2. You are checking your account and make payment;
3. I give access to the mail to which the account is registered.

Also, we can use escrow service as a 100% quarantee.

Price: (accept btc/eth)

Bitfinex - 1100$
Binance - 600$
Bittrex - 350$
Poloniex - 350$
CEX - 300$
Okex - 300$
Kraken - 300$

Custom-built from 500$

Contacts:
telegram: @store7777
mail: store77@protonmail.com
site: https://accstore.org/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:26:09 PM

Hey why are you selling binance account or other where it is easily available for free to people. Have this exchanges stopped new users to create account or is it that you do the KYC and then sell it to users so that they do not need to do KYC?
Mofakker007 (OP)

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:32:51 PM

Hey why are you selling binance account or other where it is easily available for free to people. Have this exchanges stopped new users to create account or is it that you do the KYC and then sell it to users so that they do not need to do KYC?

Greetings
We sell verified exchanges accounts. People give their consent to use their ID and are always online. Our service for those people who do not want to advertise their IDs or do not want to spend time on it. Thank you!
Actually
dhavalnc

Activity: 51
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 09:48:46 PM

You sell verified account but what if you contact to exchange in future and claim your ownership to exchange by telling your email was hacked and get access to funds.
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:24:06 PM

Greetings
We sell verified exchanges accounts. People give their consent to use their ID and are always online. Our service for those people who do not want to advertise their IDs or do not want to spend time on it. Thank you!
Actually

What do you mean by spending time like say I want to create account on any exchange it will take me 10 mins or to get started or may be to verify some hours depending upon the exchange. It will not be taking days where user cannot do until the account is created.
Mofakker007 (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:29:38 AM

Greetings
Actually

What do you mean by spending time like say I want to create account on any exchange it will take me 10 mins or to get started or may be to verify some hours depending upon the exchange. It will not be taking days where user cannot do until the account is created.

we can get verified by ourselves. There is a lot of danger involved in these kinds of accounts. In case they say that your account has been blocked for so and so the reason we need to provide the exchanges with the details that we have registered. In case they suspect any malpractice, the exchange will suspend your account and all your funds will be lost.

Please ask your opinion to shove yourself into the anus. You were not asked. If you want to discuss - create a topic in the corresponding section.

If you are interested in buying - write to contacts, I'll tell you why buying our accounts is safe.
hidden_legend

Activity: 99
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:53:59 AM

Hi!

1. I provide login and password from the account for test access along with a letter to confirm the IP;

Bittrex - 200$
СEX - 200$
Okex - 200$
Poloniex - 200$
Binance - 300$
Huobi - 300$
Bitfinex - 500$/700$

Contacts:

Isn't it against the rules of this forum to sell accounts like this??? Isn't it easy to open accounts with these exchanges???
Mofakker007 (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:16:04 PM

Hi!

Bittrex - 200$
СEX - 200$
Okex - 200$
Poloniex - 200$
Binance - 300$
Huobi - 300$
Bitfinex - 500$/700$

Contacts:

Isn't it against the rules of this forum to sell accounts like this??? Isn't it easy to open accounts with these exchanges???

we do not violate forum rules since the accounts we sell are not stolen, they belong to real people who are interested in selling them.
itromium

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 21, 2019, 06:50:50 AM

You mentioned, you have consent from those people to use their ID's to open these accounts, Can they provide that consent to me in video format like in video recording where they are saying I am willingly giving access to my accounts to (e.g member xyz of bitcointalk.org) and I will never claim access to this account in future?
something like that?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: