Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:13:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where is the bottom for BTC price? 6K, 5K or even lower?  (Read 574 times)
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:23:11 AM

It seems the down trend is over ,as we see the price now is gradually increasing which is from $6500 it's now back again to $7100, so perhaps that both value is the bottom ' cause there's still a strong support on that stage , as we noticed the price can't go further and it always pump back.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yonjitsu

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

www.daxico.com

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:49:34 AM

I think it's only 6K since we haven't gone to 5K yet this year and as i noticed, bitcoin seems to rise when in gets 6K dip. The graph also shows that it continues to fall and we can't just really tell if it will go down further or it will start to reverse now.

yanlap

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:21:59 PM

I think it's only 6K since we haven't gone to 5K yet this year and as i noticed, bitcoin seems to rise when in gets 6K dip. The graph also shows that it continues to fall and we can't just really tell if it will go down further or it will start to reverse now.
It is not possible for anyone to tell the exact future of the king of the crypto currencies or that of other coins. There is not only one factor that is controlling the prices of the crypto market, the biggest hindrance in predicting the future graph of bitcoin is that numerous factors are influencing the market rates of the coin. The support from people, the supply of bitcoin, the demand of the people and so on.
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:55:59 PM

The bottom price of BTC is $0.00. Yesterdays price of around $6600 was the lowest it would get this year, from here forward it'll just keep going up. Also, the price won't start going up over $10,000 until may. You've heard it here first, folks. Grin

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
InvoKing
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1065

✋(▀Ĺ̯ ▀-͠ )

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 11:04:35 PM

The bottom price of BTC is $0.00. Yesterdays price of around $6600 was the lowest it would get this year, from here forward it'll just keep going up. Also, the price won't start going up over $10,000 until may. You've heard it here first, folks. Grin

I tend to agree that $6,000 is the bottom (but not 0  Tongue), however, it is risky to keep seeing bitcoin price fluctuating around $6900. I wonder know the ones selling their coins right now are they crazy? They could earn so much by buying then selling again @ +$10k.

PSPD:law and order enforcement!
Press Section Police Department!
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:59:19 PM

I tend to agree that $6,000 is the bottom (but not 0  Tongue), however, it is risky to keep seeing bitcoin price fluctuating around $6900. I wonder know the ones selling their coins right now are they crazy? They could earn so much by buying then selling again @ +$10k.

Well, technically, $0 is the bottom, you can't go any lower than that lol. Well, I've sold my at around $7,500 and bought back at $6,800. Not much, but still something. Grin Why at $10,000, price will be going further than that in 2-3 months. Tongue

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
sharted

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:17:57 AM

Now the bitcoin price is recovering and it will fluctuate to high value now.If you have a doubt,just hold your bitcoin and check after  a week.Don't sell the valuable bitcoin at low price by considering the minor price crash.In future you will feel for the panic selling.To avoid this,just hold your bitcoin.

aysg76
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:52:40 PM

Definitely were seeing a lot of support at the $6500 area currently, I expect to rise to $7000 and build more of a floor there.
Yeah, I don't think that it would drop below this since many are still supporting it at this value. I'm expecting a rise in its value quite soon as this lower value had already attracted many of the investors towards it. Additionally, I think it will soon gain some momentum and rise up without getting lower any further...

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
removebeforeflight

Activity: 696
Merit: 258

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:59:41 PM

There is no bottom or upper price for Bitcoin. The price of Bitcoin is derived from different factors and no one knows what it is and no one can predict as well. I think compared to the past trends the current price is the bottom price for this year and the price may shoot up from tomorrow post Easter holidays. More people may cashed out their Bitcoins for Easter spending's is my guess for Bitcoin price down this week.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:24:43 PM

Definitely were seeing a lot of support at the $6500 area currently, I expect to rise to $7000 and build more of a floor there.
Yeah, I don't think that it would drop below this since many are still supporting it at this value. I'm expecting a rise in its value quite soon as this lower value had already attracted many of the investors towards it. Additionally, I think it will soon gain some momentum and rise up without getting lower any further...

Lol. We've seen people say this when the price was 10k. That it won't go below 9 or 8k because of strong support. The thing is, we should probably expect for the worst all the time to prepare ourselves. We're still well within the bear market at the moment and would probably be here the rest of the month so hitting lower isn't a remote possibility

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
infested

Activity: 160
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:28:57 PM

The bottom price of BTC should be around 5k which is the price it costs for the miners to produce one coin. If it drops any lower they themselves will start buying bitcoins cause they have invested millions in mining equipment and they cant afford to have the price drop any lower.

So in my opinion unless something tremendous negatively happens (like governments suddenly banning crypto globally) the BTC price will never drop under 5000$.
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:12:27 AM

Bitcoin is a survivor and we know that. In the past, it had successfully beaten such crisis, so this is nothing new or tough for it. Prices will definitely be soon on recovery mode since the support of bitcoin is not decreasing at all. Even some people are expecting to lower more in prices so that they can buy it at the cheapest possible rate. For sure, the prices will shoot up in the end of this year.
nightfury

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:14:34 PM

You can conclude already that it's 6,000$ that represents the bottom price of bitcoin this year. I even thought that it will go down 5,000$ mark and thanks goodness that i decided to buy a chunk of it at 6,000$ before it went up again.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
fabiorem

Activity: 1400
Merit: 347

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:17:21 PM

The market need to decide if it go up to 8000 and form a double bottom, or if it keeps going down straight to 1000.

Theres no more line of support. Is 8000 or nothing. Its double bottom or a bear year.

Remember when it was below 5k and how much time it did take to breach it on the way up. Its the same now with 6k.

The miners are already at a loss, according to this site: https://www.cryptocompare.com/mining/calculator/btc?HashingPower=4730&HashingUnit=GH%2Fs&PowerConsumption=1293&CostPerkWh=0.12&MiningPoolFee=1

Hope for the best, prepare for the worst.
newbie-hero

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:27:06 PM

Where is the bottom for BTC price? 6K or 5K even lower?

Price never stays at bottom fro long. It bounces up. $5000 Bitcoin bottom price is totally possible. I believe is possible way lover then that.  It can go under $4000 easily, but as I said it will not stay there for long. It woudl bounce back over $5000 in few days.
Bitcoin prices are currently experiencing bad conditions. But as always, there is always a wave-like condition, the price increases and decreases every time. So there will never be a clear benchmark to illustrate the price of Bitcoin. We will all decide the price of Bitcoin, when we believe in Bitcoin and continue to use Bitcoin for financial transactions every day it could be Bitcoin price will increase and when we start leaving Bitcoin so the volume of transactions decreases then it is certain Bitcoin price will also participate decreased .

I hope that after a great fall Bitcoin will start to grow, faster and faster. I doubt very much that big players will let it fall lower than 5 thousand.
ajeef

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:52:13 PM

The price that Bitcoin will not go below is around 6000$. There are some movements up and down but the chart is showing us supportline at that price.
markint

Activity: 329
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:46:29 PM

I continue to see the price of bitcoin overvalued, so I am convinced that there is still enough space for the fall to be maintained consistently for the following weeks.

Drawing a line with the levels of support observed throughout 2015 and 2016, I also believe that a more realistic bitcoin price at this time should be closer to $3,000 than to $10,000.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: