Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 08:56:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Possibility of Bitcoin's value to be zero  (Read 1858 times)
Natalim

Activity: 2968
Merit: 592

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:39:01 AM

if the bitcoin value is true to zero about what type of coin will replace the bitcoin position. ?
although I am still not convinced it is not even possible that the bitcoin value will be zero.
or there are other parties who deliberately make a negative view to the bitcoin for its price to be destroyed.
Zero means dead, we once reach almost 800 billion dollars this year, and if the value will reach zero that would mean
a lot of people will lose a lot of money, well that includes me because I have been holding years already.
This is the data I am referring. https://coinmarketcap.com/charts/

oloveloveo

Activity: 158
Merit: 10

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty"

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:46:12 AM

The trend now regarding bitcoin is that it constantly goes down in every second and every minute. Is this the end of it? Will there be any possibility that its value becomes zero? Or specifically demonetised? Because for me I think 5 to 10 years from now this will happen simply because of the appearance of other alternative coins. What's your opinion about it?

Yeah the value of bitcoin as of now suddenly drops a huge amount overnight.
But im pretty sure that the price of it will not go down to zero.
Yeah theres a lot of new coins out there but almost all of them need bitcoin to invest.
For me even they become successful they cant make bitcoin disappear. Also almost all altcoin suffers if bitcoin drops.
Maybe it is now the good time to invest in bitcoin while the price is low or invest in new ICO's for a good start.

tuikindu01

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:26:49 AM

I don't think bitcoin is going to be zero, but will you buy it if it goes down to $5,000? 3000? 1000? There will always be people who buy bitcoin at the right price, and as long as someone buys it, it will be valuable, so ling.
NA boom

Activity: 190

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:28:17 AM

The trend now regarding bitcoin is that it constantly goes down in every second and every minute. Is this the end of it? Will there be any possibility that its value becomes zero? Or specifically demonetised? Because for me I think 5 to 10 years from now this will happen simply because of the appearance of other alternative coins. What's your opinion about it?

I do not understand the need to create panic in spreading so much false news. Bitcoin is a currency .It should stop thinking bitcoin is always worth the price .That's the rule of bitcoin its value decreases or increases.Whether it will end bitcoin ,or come to zero, Why do these thoughts ?? You love Bitcoin and hope for the best. If you think so negative then it is better not to be involved in bitcoin. Because Bitcoin wants to move forward with his mates.if Bitcoin has giving all the benefits,even they have any doubt ,It's not Bitcoin's failure .The failoure of beneficiary people. 
Olalomi

Activity: 490
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:55:12 AM

The price of bitcoin cannot drop to zero based on historical chart of btc, there maybe all forms of pullbacks, corrections e.t.c nevertheless that can never brings down the value to zero all these forms of news brings more fears which will leads to more dumping invariably harm or crash the price.
thya1

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:03:07 AM

I think not because the big companies of the world now have a lot of bitcoin use, and even large countries there are already legalized it
ogini

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:20:34 AM

The only possibility is when no one is trading Bitcoin again and no new investors are  buying it means Zero for bitcoin
nhattori27

Activity: 387
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:42:07 AM

Despite the fact that Bitcoin has been dipping constantly, but it is still a very strong digital currency. It has got investors support and it would never go down to zero.
kerjakuat

Activity: 346
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:47:36 AM

its hard to tell if bitcoin will dropping till zero.. but not impossible also to be reality as all can be happen especially when panic attack was come.. im holding my gun for now waiting for something green come back again.. Bitcoin to zero it will be hard to believe but everything can be happen in cryptos. so dont put all egg in one basket for sure.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
doraegun

Activity: 251
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:52:09 AM

Ya there's possibility that the value of bitcoin becomes zero based on my experienced of my few token in any other different wallet it was my earnings coming from different signature campaign then after a several months the token value of my token was already in a low price how can we sell our token if this was gonna be happen right? so like bitcoin there's possibility that the value of bitcoin become zero that's the reality and we heartily accept the reality.

https://VividToken.com   |   PUBLIC SALE  > Jun 8th - Jul 6th
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   [  ///Augment Your Portfolio  ]   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Joriecoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:55:40 AM

its hard to tell if bitcoin will dropping till zero.. but not impossible also to be reality as all can be happen especially when panic attack was come.. im holding my gun for now waiting for something green come back again.. Bitcoin to zero it will be hard to believe but everything can be happen in cryptos. so dont put all egg in one basket for sure.

Everything is possible to happen. But if you're going to look at bitcoin price during the past few years and recent price, it's not really possible for its value to become zero. I don't even think that it will decrease below $5k. People should be used to bitcoin's volatility. Not all the time that bitcoin price will keep on increasing. You have to expect that there will always be at times like this. Everyone should calm down and relax as this will only last for how many weeks.
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:05:20 AM

Everything is possible to happen. But if you're going to look at bitcoin price during the past few years and recent price, it's not really possible for its value to become zero. I don't even think that it will decrease below $5k. People should be used to bitcoin's volatility. Not all the time that bitcoin price will keep on increasing. You have to expect that there will always be at times like this. Everyone should calm down and relax as this will only last for how many weeks.

bitcoin did already decrease below 8k dollars and i guess it is still posible for it drop more , due to the fact that most people are now doing an exit. majority of newbie investors are now exiting the bitcoin scene because they are now tired of waiting for the recovery of bitcoin.  that is also the reason on why the value of bitcoin is now dropping to hard and seems decreasing to oftenly.  Overall , bitcoins value can go down to zero but i guess that could take a long time.
zolfa

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:12:42 AM

You are too pessimistic with the current coin pricing conditions. instead of getting used to the price always fluctuates. at least you are patient to hold it first until August or November, usually bitcoin price is always good in that month.
kuckong

Activity: 184

Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:18:30 AM
Last edit: March 30, 2018, 07:50:47 AM by kuckong

Bitcoin to zero is impossible because until now bitcoin is still popular and much in demand. If the price drops steadily these few months it's normal I'm sure next month bitcoin will rise again. Not to worry the price of bitcoin always fluctuate.

Rupok

Activity: 882
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:50:43 AM

The impossible bitcoin can never be zero.Bitcoin prices are likely to decrease therefore, there is no possibility of zero.Very fast Bitcoin will pump. Even though it is not right to say that at some point of time, Bitcoin prices can be pumped. I do not think Bitcoin is another alternative the look of the coins.
kache2018 (OP)

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:18:22 AM

These kinds of topic discourages investors with fake news and false facts to be honest. Anyways regarding your question, it is too ridiculously impossible to happen. As long as people are supporting bitcoin, it will always have a value. Bitcoin is far more greater than what you expected, it has surpassed great limits to only be stopped by fake news.
How can an opinion be a fake news? So does it mean that what ever you comment here is fake news? My question does not put the integrity of bitcoin to fall down. Its only a possibility and an opinion? News are base on some facts, opinions are self interpretation.
kache2018 (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:22:38 AM

It can not be said that bitcoin now only falls in its value. He now floats in his price as on the waves, then rises, then falls. Almost now, he stands still after a lengthy adjustment. Therefore, to assert that bitcoin will eventually drop to zero in price, is not only incorrect. but also unreasonably. I think that in a short time bitcoin should start to grow in price and raise the whole market for itself.
Do you even know what "asserting" means? Can you not comprehend what I am trying to imply? It is an opinion and an opinion doest not even have to justify whether it is correct or not.
kache2018 (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:27:07 AM

in my opinion bitcoin will not reach value 0 or no its price at all. maybe you are new to bitcoin and do not know bitcoin prices, this is a reasonable thing in the investment. up and down its bitcoin is a natural thing, bitcoin was once in the price of $ 5k then rose back to the price of $ 15k. I think this is the best chance for you to hold bitcoin and save it. and possibly later this year bitcoin will rise again even higher than the price ever.
Did it not happen in your country that your old bills were demonetized and what replaced by new ones? If you don't get what I mean, then perhaps you should stop being unreasonable because you cannot even justify it with fact.
kache2018 (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:30:11 AM

in my opinion, this is not the end of bitcoin and crypto world, until now I am still optimistic that bitcoin will still rise again.

the high level of bitcoin support and spreading of bitcoin still high make me calm with today's market conditions.

i just say bitcoin wants to test our loyalty.
Good point in there sir.This might also be the way why its value declines.
Tooevilforyou

Activity: 65

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:33:58 AM

There is a possibility of the value to fall to zero and everybody loses everything but as far as we still buy and sell bitcoin then it will always have value.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: