Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:31:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Possibility of Bitcoin's value to be zero  (Read 1850 times)
Robin,Hood

Activity: 462
Merit: 62

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:42:00 AM
Last edit: March 30, 2018, 09:07:50 AM by Robin,Hood

I alone will be the reason BTC will never hit zero.  
I'll offer $0.01 per 1000 BTC no matter what!

Any Bitcoin address not starting with 1 is fraud and scam Full (20 coins) Cryptomarket History
Dimonhamon

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 08:46:56 AM

Zero will not be exact. I think there is such a minimal price, What awaits big investors. And the lower the price for one bitcoin the more will buy it(even when there are very bad news).
kskwerl

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:49:29 AM

According to experts of the investment bank Morgan Stanley, the bitkoy rate may drop to zero due to the non-use of the crypto currency as a means of payment. "If no one takes bitkoy to make payments, then their value will be zero," - says the words of the analyst of the bank James Fawcett edition Business Insider.
d_fitrie

Activity: 589

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:51:50 AM

bitcoin value becomes 0?
it can not be my brother, whether you are a new user in the crypto world or you panic after bitcoin down lately
bitcoinjasensatom

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:09:03 AM

It won't happen that bitcoin value to become zero we should not think of it anymore especially now that the demand is increasing as day is passing by, so this should not be tackle about as it will not become nor will less than $1k so no need to worry about this thing.
I understand, so as long as there are investors which makes it function since it is decentralised, the tendency is that the trend will just go up and down. Thanks for the definitive points. Very much useful.

I know that Bitcoin will not going to be zero because of the mellenials who are adopting advance technology. Even though market value of Bitcoin flactuate, sometimes decrease or increase.i do believe that it will go up.
Rashid555

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:09:06 AM

My answer is not bitcoin is expected to grow soon it will not goes to zero the currency system is managing by a very strong team so it is not said that the price will goes to zero and i know that those who are spreading wrong news in the forum they are anti bitcoin people we should focus on the crypto stability not to be aside from this like now the price is almost $7000 which is expected to be double in the next three months.

candra raditya
Copper Member

Activity: 455

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:19:56 AM

The trend now regarding bitcoin is that it constantly goes down in every second and every minute. Is this the end of it? Will there be any possibility that its value becomes zero? Or specifically demonetised? Because for me I think 5 to 10 years from now this will happen simply because of the appearance of other alternative coins. What's your opinion about it?

I think not, for 10 years from now the bitcoin can still survive and it is unlikely that bitcoin will fall in the value of zero. Bitcoin is the strongest crypto coin and bitcoin will survive.

(x)  BabyRottweiler             [[[ [[ [   polycat.finance   ] ]] ]]]
                      Fast, secure, irreversible and efficient value transfers                     
[★] Facebook   [★] Twitter   [★] Telegram   [★] Reddit   [★] Discord   [★]
Medium
syaripudin

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:42:53 AM

The trend now regarding bitcoin is that it constantly goes down in every second and every minute. Is this the end of it? Will there be any possibility that its value becomes zero? Or specifically demonetised? Because for me I think 5 to 10 years from now this will happen simply because of the appearance of other alternative coins. What's your opinion about it?

bitcoin to zero, that's not possible, hello friend do you think about it before you say so far if bitcoin to zero means no one has bitcoin assets, whereas in my opinion bitcoin is a very high value asset. so it's impossible for people to just throw it away. I think you are too selfish to say such a thing simply because of the current price drop when we all know crypto is a very fluctuating investment asset.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Kelvinid

Activity: 2814
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:51:55 AM

bitcoin to zero, that's not possible, hello friend do you think about it before you say so far if bitcoin to zero means no one has bitcoin assets, whereas in my opinion bitcoin is a very high value asset. so it's impossible for people to just throw it away. I think you are too selfish to say such a thing simply because of the current price drop when we all know crypto is a very fluctuating investment asset.
Exactly.We all know eversince that bitcoin has its high volatility so the price right now is just normal for its fluctuation.We may see dropdown but i'm sure this will not take for so long.And becoming zero is just too far from reality especially now that more countries are already showing interest in blockchain technology.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Klintiv

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:55:20 AM

maybe in 5-10 years and there will be new technologies that will replace bitcoin. but it is now too early to talk about it. bitcoin will exist in the market. and to 0 it will not fall

jacksonmark30

Activity: 91

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:59:38 AM

maybe in 5-10 years and there will be new technologies that will replace bitcoin. but it is now too early to talk about it. bitcoin will exist in the market. and to 0 it will not fall

unless there is a major fault or failure within the bitcoin blockchain itself, I highly doubt that it will ever lose its value. This is true even if govts manage to regulate it.
Pansamantala

Activity: 242
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:06:26 AM

These kinds of topic discourages investors with fake news and false facts to be honest. Anyways regarding your question, it is too ridiculously impossible to happen. As long as people are supporting bitcoin, it will always have a value. Bitcoin is far more greater than what you expected, it has surpassed great limits to only be stopped by fake news.
HellDiverUK

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:08:21 AM

To be 0 I think it will be a bit difficult but if the economic turmoil is already happening and everyone else does not believe the price will go down and the value will be lower it is important to remember that bitcoin now has a big demand. if interest does not exist automatically the price will decrease
Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:12:10 AM

As long as I could buy a cheeseburger with my Bitcoins they have value  Grin As it stands now, 1 Bitcoin = 7000 cheeseburgers. Oh my that's a lot of cheeseburgers guys  Grin

In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except death and taxes. Benjamin Franklin
bitcoinajax455

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:24:09 AM

The value of bitcoin is zero, it's funny to think about that. Probably it would not happen, we already knows that the price of bitcoin this time was getting down. But it doesn't meant that the bitcoin price will going down to zero. I respect the other's opinion, we have the right to express out thoughts.
boyjack

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:26:03 AM

bitcoin never will go to 0 value, it has great future and it is just started only, current market condition is temporary, it is correction and it will go up again after this current correction level. better to buy and hodl it
Yakapo

Activity: 203

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:34:58 AM

In crypto, anything and everything is possible, the value of BTC will decline as much as it will but i believe it will not touch the zero mark. the pioneer crypto cant dip to that level just yet
amaydel

Activity: 448

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:38:50 AM

It's just like asking if can we go back to those years where we can buy bitcoin at 0.003$ each. So i think that's not going to happen because even if bitcoin has dropped at 6,000$ mark again and has struggled to rise, still, it fights back and telling us that it won't go down deeper anymore.

D O M I N I U M      │    PRE-ITO WHITELIST is OPEN   [ REGISTER NOW ]    │        WHITEPAPER 
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
♦     ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     YOUTUBE     MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     INSTAGRAM     ♦
pharaon

Activity: 753

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:41:29 AM

I absolutely do not think that this can happen. Since everything is only in the process of development, and some countries have already adopted the bitcoin as a means of payment, and blockchain technology is actively used in various fields of activity. This price reduction worries - but not as globally as you guessed.
ellabanana

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:46:23 AM

Bitcoin has been through a lot and if you check its value history, the value we have is not the lowest, so we can say that though it's going up and down, later on, it is expected to increase as the demand also of cryptocurrency is increasing.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: