Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:54:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Possibility of Bitcoin's value to be zero  (Read 1858 times)
Jonnitor

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:04:33 AM

AS long as there is a demand for bitcoin, I think its impossible for its value to go down to zero. Bitcoin has already proven its value for how many years of its existence.
Lyd

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:12:39 AM

It is impossible for bitcoin to go to the value of zero because it is not possible that all the bitcoin users sell all of their coins.
spyerf

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:46:53 PM

if it says zero is empty, that's tantamount to saying bitcoin is forgotten and dead, so nobody else buys and invests money in bitcoin. and I say that this is not possible. because the bitcoin crypto currency is sophisticated in the use of people in modern times.
maxim4eg123

Activity: 273
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:50:30 PM

I guess what you say will not happen, because even though lately the bitcoin continues to decline but always try to get up again
Syakir1989

Activity: 172
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:52:43 PM

The trend now regarding bitcoin is that it constantly goes down in every second and every minute. Is this the end of it? Will there be any possibility that its value becomes zero? Or specifically demonetised? Because for me I think 5 to 10 years from now this will happen simply because of the appearance of other alternative coins. What's your opinion about it?

in my opinion, will not happen because although now the bitcoin price tends to go down, but the bitcoin owners are still a lot so the bitcoin price to zero is impossible ..
abaidudez

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:56:26 PM

It is impossible to happen for bitcoin to go down to zero or what they call bubble. Bitcoin price will go down a bit but for sure will go up again. Bitcoin is the future world currency.

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
Firefox07

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:04:43 PM

There is only small posibilities that the value of bitcoin will become zero. If your are a true believer of bitcoin like me. Believe that bitcoin will rise again. Because it will happen in the coming months.

Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:08:59 PM

While anything can happen in crypto, I don’t think Bitcoin price will go to zero. As long as there are demand in the market, the price will never go to zero.
Kittygalore

Activity: 868
Merit: 63

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:16:12 PM

When Bitcoin falls down its gonna be the same fate like Bitcoin. Since Bitcoin is the first crypto it is the most looked at and seeing it fall leaves a mindset to every crypto that it will also fall like Bitcoin already has. I think Bitcoin right now is collecting its momentum and the value will rise up in years because as we can see now Bitcoin is in bad shape so price hikes can't be done in months it has to be 5 years or so. Just wait and hold those Bitcoins. Time to go big with this one, risky but has a high reward.
Farrahyap27

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:17:22 PM

Thats imposible..not unless everybody or everyone in this world not using bitcoin anymore..if someone who dont undersrand and not using bitcoin probably he had zero bitcoin in his wallet isn't it. Cryptocurrency like bitcoin is somewhat really exist in this world and us who is in crypto world need to be thankful because we had the knowledge to use it.
angelakrasnova

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:44:29 PM

This is simply impossible if bitcoin is zero, this is comparable to the fact that he will die and lose his superiority.
kache2018 (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:25:49 PM

These kinds of topic discourages investors with fake news and false facts to be honest. Anyways regarding your question, it is too ridiculously impossible to happen. As long as people are supporting bitcoin, it will always have a value. Bitcoin is far more greater than what you expected, it has surpassed great limits to only be stopped by fake news.
Like I said, moral support will not save bitcoin. Financial support will. Expressing your unreasonable thoughts does not help also. Where is the fake news in there?
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:29:27 PM

The trend now regarding bitcoin is that it constantly goes down in every second and every minute. Is this the end of it? Will there be any possibility that its value becomes zero? Or specifically demonetised? Because for me I think 5 to 10 years from now this will happen simply because of the appearance of other alternative coins. What's your opinion about it?

You are just watching the price going down and it is not new but you can see that their are so many organization and country have started to accept bitcoin and some other cryptocurrency also got recognized. So i think future value you cannot pretend but becoming zero is mostly wont happen as it now becoming more usable and its value is the main compared to other altcoins.
nadbucs

Activity: 182
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:35:14 PM

It is impossible to become zero value as bitcoin is already in use by the community and people are supporting it either. Maybe some altcoin would be but never for bitcoin. Bitcoin is the mother of all altcoin so its like you are asking that it will be the end of cryptocurrecy which is never nearly possible. I think what is happenning now is the correction of market price but never it will reach to zero.
Janademir4

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:37:31 PM

of course maybe, initially bitcoin is so worthless and that possibility must exist when a bitcoin moment becomes zero and not worth it

|Bitkoin|

Activity: 273

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:38:07 PM

This isn't the first time a bitcoin rally bubble is popping. If the rally bitcoin went through few months ago wasnt enough to show that bitcoin is here to stay then I don't know what will convince you. The price has fallen worst than this before and there were people like you before who were bad mouthing bitcoin. Why are you even here if you don't believe in the project?
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:40:31 PM

No. it is not possible for bitcoin price to completely go down to zero. no matter what will in the future, the bitcoin will never be zero. The bitcoin is going through a market correction and it will soon recovery in time. There is still a demand for bitcoin but the market is kind of weak that is all.
Agree, although the price in the market today is still a downward trend but that does not mean bitcoin prices will drop to zero easily, I think bitcoin will always be on demand all the time. bitcoin users have reached more than tens of millions of people and continue to grow, it is not possible the amount of it will be zero users right? so bitcoin price logically will never be zero
bigboss2

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

https://bwex.co/

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:42:07 PM

Bitcoin value will never get down to zero.
Even if other alternative coins gain their value at a fast rate, the value of BTC will never get down to zero as it is the first cryptocoin ever.

sindikat

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:43:51 PM

It is impossible to become zero value as bitcoin is already in use by the community and people are supporting it either. Maybe some altcoin would be but never for bitcoin. Bitcoin is the mother of all altcoin so its like you are asking that it will be the end of cryptocurrecy which is never nearly possible. I think what is happenning now is the correction of market price but never it will reach to zero.
Such a fall in prices is more than a correction. We see that capital is actively leaving bitcoin. They try to cover it up with various reasons, but I do not see a logical explanation for this fall. I'm sorry if this is over. My last hope is that this is another speculative operation. But I think that bitcoin will not be the same as before.
theyoungmillionaire

Activity: 375
Merit: 1021

Just in case no one loves you, I love you 3000.

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:53:19 PM

Bitcoin is already establish so I do not believe that it is going to go down to zero. It will soon hit the $50,000.00 marked by the end of this year and with big companies joining the cryptocurrency revolution like McDonalds, it will be a reality.

It’s not only McDonalds that may accept Bitcoin

What is more amazing is that Betway has not only limited the odds it is offering on Bitcoin becoming an accepted payment method to McDonalds. Retail stalwarts Argos are in at 4/5 to begin accepting Bitcoin payments by late 2018, while travel giants British Airways are currently showing as 1/3 to do the same. In what would be a major move for them and their customers, the all-conquering Amazon are in the running too, with odds of 6/4 being given by Betway.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: