Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 07:00:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Possibility of Bitcoin's value to be zero  (Read 1858 times)
mktpromp

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:14:03 AM

You use the word ‘possible’, yes its possible for BTC to be worth zero. But its quite impossible.a Market always abides by the rule of Demand and supply. As long as people are exchanging, no BTC is not dying.
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:29:31 AM

Theoretically, it is possible. Since the Bitcoin prices depends on the demand, if there is zero demand then the prices can drop to zero. But for that, the number of users should also drop from 100 million to zero. Can you imagine such a scenario?
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:32:39 AM

The trend now regarding bitcoin is that it constantly goes down in every second and every minute. Is this the end of it? Will there be any possibility that its value becomes zero? Or specifically demonetised? Because for me I think 5 to 10 years from now this will happen simply because of the appearance of other alternative coins. What's your opinion about it?

If bitcoin price goes to zero all other coins also will hit zero soon after the bitcoin falls so never ever invest on other cryotocurrency if bitcoin will fall.But this is nit the first time the prices are falling so no need to worry and it will never go to zero in my opinion.
Fiord

Activity: 209
Merit: 103

KRYPTOBITS.COM-BLOCKCHAIN BANKING

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:33:06 AM

The trend now regarding bitcoin is that it constantly goes down in every second and every minute. Is this the end of it? Will there be any possibility that its value becomes zero? Or specifically demonetised? Because for me I think 5 to 10 years from now this will happen simply because of the appearance of other alternative coins. What's your opinion about it?

I think that the only one reason why bitcoin can go to zero is if someone will gather 51% of all ASICs and tray to gain profit from this, if bitcoin will manage to solve scalability issue then there will be no threat from other alternative coins.

TradeCrypto

Activity: 237
Merit: 10

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:37:08 AM

I think people who entered bitcoin after 10 k price they might think or confuse about bitcoin growth but the people who are involved with bitcoin when the price was 1000$ they are knowing the potentiality of crypto currency.

Vocalwalls

Activity: 113

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 06:40:37 AM

The possibility for the value of bitcoin to crash down to zero is actually zero.

Its completely not possible...
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:36:22 PM

I don't think that the price of bitcoin or value will go to zero because this kind of crash is so normal for the market and it is experiencing a big correction for the price. It is better to be calm and just hold our coins and wait for the market to recover. Last year, the people are so happy that the price reached 1,000 USD then why you are sad that the price of bitcoin is around 6,000 to 7,000 USD.
gtx1060aa

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:37:23 PM

Let's keep the cakes together and will not panic with you ahead of time?)
This is not the first drawdown of bitcoins
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:00:11 PM

Really it's funny sometimes when people speculate about btc becoming worthless. These are probably people who only have been into crypto for a short time. Btc has acquired a lot of support all these years to make sure it doesn't go worthless. If you've made this assumption because of the price drop then you still have a lot to learn

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
tungaqhd

Activity: 1540
Merit: 508

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:12:08 PM

Since Bitcoin is created, it have dead hundreds time. Last year, i thought like you when the price dropped so much and bumpp, it reached 19.000 usd.
It's hard for alternative coins to replace bitcoin because it's trusted and peoples invest so much money into it.
Tipsters

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:17:28 PM

No. I read an article about this and this deflation is caused by price suppression. There is an organization behind this and they are kinda manipulating the price of bitcoin. The price of bitcoin is impossible to be zero because it will still gain its trend back in a couple of months. And I myself, do not like what is happening to bitcoin because everyday, more and more people are getting discouraged.
aileen393332xe5157

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:17:55 PM

I think Bitcoin is going down but not worrying because this is a market rule: Up -  down. It will stabilize and continue to appreciate. If other electronic currencies were to replace Bitcoin at some point in the future, I'm not sure, but I'm sure Bitcoin will stabilize and be able to overcome some of the limitations in terms of security and speed. ... to meet the needs of the developed society.
aileen393332xe5157

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:21:10 PM

Really it's funny sometimes when people speculate about btc becoming worthless. These are probably people who only have been into crypto for a short time. Btc has acquired a lot of support all these years to make sure it doesn't go worthless. If you've made this assumption because of the price drop then you still have a lot to learn
I agree with your point of view. Bitcoin will never lose value. It will be gradually raised and possibly very high. Investors will have more lessons from this crisis and also create more opportunities at this time. Do not rush to sell your Bitcoin, but keep it to profit when it raises prices.
Rezel111

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:34:29 PM

it could be if nobody buys bitcoin then bitcoin will be zero, but I think it will not happen because all those who trade bitcoin want to make a profit so they will keep selling bitcoins,and why you think bitcoin will be zero are you desperate for bitcoin prices which decreased drastically. keep calm and do not panic.
jpespa

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:59:43 PM

It is the end of bitcoin if its value becomes zero because it means no value. I think it is nearly impossible also for that to happen because I don't think bitcoin will completely lose its people. It is still profitable and has a chance to comeback

wheirs

Activity: 53

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:01:29 PM

I think bitcoin will be not zero, because its billions of money in different industries like electricity, gpu cards and so on.
JohnBitCo

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:02:39 PM

It won't hit the deck. Even if bitcoin's value now is falling (merely because of the negative issues being done by mainstream media) i think it will bounce back.. Yet, no one can actually tell when will it happen but im pretty sure it wont go to zero.. Maybe if we could here some positive feedbacks from the countries, it will somewhat bring back bitcoins value to the a higher position..

Yes, it can never go to zero in value. I would rather say, it can't even touch 5000$ due to interest of people in bitcoins. One thing we all should realize by now that bitcoin is the future money so no matter what FUD is spreading and destroying the price, it will eventually rise back and will reach its top again.
olari

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:05:24 PM

Is Bitcoin simply a 21st century version of gold, only without the storage issues? Or is it just a short-lived popular fad that may soon evolve into something quite different? Only time will tell. The only certainty is that its price will remain very volatile in the future.
kirito1614

Activity: 336
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:06:38 PM

Difficult to occur for bitcoin in light of the fact that the group is getting greater and greater. I there will be no clients of Bitcoin there will be a shot however how might it happen if inverse is going on this moment. Altcoins are not risk to Bitcoin on the grounds that Altcoins will dependably be needy to Bitcoin in any angle. Bitcoin has it's preference because of it's reception worldwide in organizations or even in monetary and interests in a few nations arround the world.
conceivedspoon2

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:47:13 PM

No. Bitcoin has gone through some of its tough times and still growing through it. Cryptography is new and so it was to internet as at then. The solution bitcoin has created is massive and i hope and believe that bitcoin is doing the same. The price of bitcoin will never go down below expectation.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: