Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:11:52 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Possibility of Bitcoin's value to be zero  (Read 1858 times)
alroys

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:46:43 PM

I think it's impossible, bitcoins with zeros. currently people who are curious about Bitcoin still very much, and Every day increased Bitcoin users. does that mean the person who loves Bitcoin is still alot ?! then is it possible, the coin that many devote its value will be zero?!. not possible right?
zitbau

Activity: 180
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:55:09 PM

Recent bad news has had a negative impact on its value. But I think its value will not drop to zero. It still attracts many investors. Buyers and sellers are still active, the value is reduced to 0 unless people no longer care and no longer invest in it.

▬██▬▬▬  HORIZON  ▬▬▬██▬
FIRST TELECOMMUNICATIONS COMPANY IN THE WORLD EMPOWERED BY THE ETHEREUM BLOCKCHAIN
▬  HORIZONCOMM.CO  ▬
gambitcoin53

Activity: 378
Merit: 25

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:04:52 PM

No, defenitely not gonna happen, what we are experiencing right now is part of the cycle of bitcoin being volatile in nature, as long as there are traders who are still willing to trade and invest, the price now is just normal, in terms of its trend in the present market. Do not overreact on the current bitcoin price, we should not accept only if the price is high, learn to accept if the price is low because that is the time when traders can buy bitcoin at a lower price.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:08:59 PM

The trend now regarding bitcoin is that it constantly goes down in every second and every minute. Is this the end of it? Will there be any possibility that its value becomes zero? Or specifically demonetised? Because for me I think 5 to 10 years from now this will happen simply because of the appearance of other alternative coins. What's your opinion about it?

Pretty impossible now to happen because of the support cpming from the community to keep bitcoins afloat and bitcoins as king of cryptocurrency. Bitcoins valued at zero is already far from happening. The bubble is big and strong enough to pop so it's bound to grow again.

GreatOrchid
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:12:26 PM

Bitcoin price is very volatile but the Bitcoin price will not be reset. Bitcoin price will not be zero even if a crypto money will take place in future time to replace Bitcoin. I do not see the possibility of this happening any time now or in the future.

It wont drop to zero, that is almost impossible, but most people do not even care about that.

There is too many fud in here.. we can not even disguise those things that are not FUD in here because from 10 new threads in here, 7 of them are just pure FUD.

Even this thread could be considered as FUD.

sangungaji

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:13:29 PM

I guess what you say will not happen, because even though lately the bitcoin continues to decline but always try to get up again and for me it is something reasonable.

so am I, I guess it not will happen. Bitcoin will stable in a few month. I believe it.
hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:22:05 PM

The trend now regarding bitcoin is that it constantly goes down in every second and every minute. Is this the end of it? Will there be any possibility that its value becomes zero? Or specifically demonetised? Because for me I think 5 to 10 years from now this will happen simply because of the appearance of other alternative coins. What's your opinion about it?

In actual possibility for bitcoin to reach at zero is about impossible because the main reason is that it has big potential in the whole world and also has big part of Investment from the whole world and also it is legal in many countries where people can make better use , so if even bitcoin will go down then still there will remain a type of support by those people who are in legalised country .
And also here we can see that bitcoin is not in Actually going down , but in Actual this is a type of panic that many people feeling and selling Thier bitcoin to make himself age from any type of more big loss ( but in actual it is a game of big whales who are creating panic by just selling Thier small amount of bitcoin together ) .
So here no chance for bitcoin to go zero value .
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:38:49 PM

I guess what you say will not happen, because even though lately the bitcoin continues to decline but always try to get up again and for me it is something reasonable.
I agree with you, and I'm sure the bitcoin will be stable again like the high price .. and I assume this is just an Exam for me and I'm sure bitcoin will not let its value change Zero and it will not be possible. . Because bitecoin development is always on the rise, and definitely bitcoin will evolve into a good thing for all of us ..
Flyne d Coin Digger

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:46:27 PM

Don't be mean, Bitcoin will still have price even though it's crashed, the value may become lower but never be zero.
If you don't have hope, please just leave crypto and let someone with positive attitude come in. Thank you.
Happydd

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:14:43 PM

I think that will not happen. bitcoin will grow strongly and may reach new heights. The bitcoin management team is looking for ways to boost bitcoin prices and persist.
kache2018 (OP)

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:26:00 PM

Even if the price does not go down to 0, as per this article in MIT Tech Review, the price will most likely go down to USD 1k - 2k. The article predicts bitcoin economy to be USD 22-44 Bn based on Metcalfe's Law. The rally seen towards end of 2017 is most likely due to herding effect thus creating a speculative bubble.
https://www.technologyreview.com/s/610614/how-network-theory-predicts-the-value-of-bitcoin/

Personally, I spent a large portion of my savings on BTC when it was at ATH. So it this happens, I'll cry myself to sleep every night  Cry
Come to think of this sir, this opinion has garnered different thoughts either positive or negative, but simply, everyone is welcomed. Bitcoin may have its ups and down but along the way we will how its stands in the cryptomarket.
kache2018 (OP)

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:57:54 PM

I think BTC will die soon
Hi sir, this is the shortest comment I've got so far. Could you please further elaborate the reason for the death of bitcoin? I don't think it will just abolish in the cryptomarket with no reason at all. Based from what I know and I think that there are lots of bitcoin investors? Death of bitcoin is a huge thing. But I do respect your opinion.
tokexchain

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:02:10 PM

I can't understand if some folk on here are criminally stupid, incapable of simple observation, or genuinely malicious.

What trend is going to zero? elaborate your "opinions", or don't express them at all. You don't "think" when you write stuff like this, devoid of reason or value.

To answer your question, it's possible for Bitcoin to be Worth 0. It's also possible for it to be Worth 100,000. As far as trend goes, a trend isn't made of half hours, it's made of years.

I am not sure where some of these users get their views, opinions and onward trading advice, sometimes it is best to listen and say nothing rather than sounding like a buffoon spurting nonsense - on that note posters, please back up your malformed outlook and even advice before outputting to here.
BeManga

Activity: 961
Merit: 269

CryptoDirectories.com

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 08:10:53 PM

in my opinion the price of bitcoin will rise in the next few year
some of investor is just waiting for some development or adoption
and the sure thing that will make the price of bitcoin to rise is the next halving in 2020

Bitcoin Directory
Altcoin Directory

Companies Directory
Token Sale Directory

Latest Crypto News
(Updated Every Hour!)
rickyNmorty

Activity: 451
Merit: 15

Investor

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:29:03 AM

Although we can see that bitcoin's price has been going very down lately, there's still a very low chance of bitcoin dropping to zero. There are still people like me and the whole bitcoin community that invests and supports the technology and so as long as there are people that show interests and  exert support to bitcoin it is far from dropping to zero.
mahedi90731

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 11:57:16 AM

i can not believe it bitcoin value to be zero.is it possible price is down, for some time then come back and go to high.but i can believe it bitcoin future soo much good.   
onurgozupek

Activity: 1306
Merit: 593

In #Bitcoin me trust

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 12:17:21 PM

It will not be zero because it's now being accepted as currency in some countries. The number of merchants accepting Bitcoin is increasing day by day and in 5 years, we will see the goods, services, products priced in Bitcoin not in fiat currency.
plaintiff77

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:20:30 PM

There is no possibility that bitcoin's value will turn to zero.Even though it drops down but it will never turn to zero because its valie is volatile so it may rise or fall so tje movement of price is normal and all you need to do is to trust bitcoin.
Kizaki

Activity: 413
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:22:29 PM

It is impossible, even going down to less than a thousand dollar is impossible. Everyone is waiting for price to go down to get more bitcoin at cheaper price, so once investors find the price of bitcoin cheap, a lot of big investors will most likely onvest and pump bitcoin price.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
thend1949

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:25:34 PM
Last edit: April 03, 2018, 01:48:19 PM by thend1949

My friend I think it will never happen because imagined how people wanted to joined for this kind of income which people deserves to be a millionaire elite. And I know when years past by, a million people will aim to be a part of crypto currency because the more that it goes longer the more that the crypto world will be stonger than ever.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: