Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:59:49 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Possibility of Bitcoin's value to be zero  (Read 1858 times)
vanjava
Copper Member

Activity: 370
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:39:25 PM

I do not think that's possible. which I see today bitcoin the price has dropped dramatically possibly until the end of this month.

snowbubble

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:45:23 PM

I think bitcoin can be zero if we will see some new crypto that will conquer the world, and there will be no point to use any other. So lets wait and see.
santosummer

Activity: 170

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:47:40 PM

There is no analytical and predictive basis for a bitcoin value of 0. In a non-decentralized supply market, the value of bitcoin will be reflected in the popularity and consumer base. Another way, with the modern and efficient technology of bitcoin. It has brought about a practical need for the community and contributed to promoting the development of the business. Bitcoin will be increasingly valuable and increasingly popular.
Curio$ity

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:54:51 PM

I think bitcoin will have a 0 value when people stop doing the stuff related to bitcoin. However, with bitcoin being popular this days, I think bitcoin will not have that 0 value because people think that earning money in bitcoin is much faster and easier than working hands on. you just need a good internet connection and a gadget and you're ready.
wave1002012

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:06:07 PM

The trend now regarding bitcoin is that it constantly goes down in every second and every minute. Is this the end of it? Will there be any possibility that its value becomes zero? Or specifically demonetised? Because for me I think 5 to 10 years from now this will happen simply because of the appearance of other alternative coins. What's your opinion about it?

I think that's impossible to happen and I really trust the capability of bitcoin and even though the market value is dropping that's not means it cause to lost bitcoin forever.
lelylely

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:13:14 PM

The trend now regarding bitcoin is that it constantly goes down in every second and every minute. Is this the end of it? Will there be any possibility that its value becomes zero? Or specifically demonetised? Because for me I think 5 to 10 years from now this will happen simply because of the appearance of other alternative coins. What's your opinion about it?

Yes, bitcoin falls in zero, it sounds that's impossible for now. The fall of the bitcoin price is normal given the unstable bitcoin price, even though bitcoin falls in the lowest price, bitcoin will be able to bounce back.

Kuchiyose

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:15:57 PM

It will not be zero because it's now being accepted as currency in some countries. The number of merchants accepting Bitcoin is increasing day by day and in 5 years, we will see the goods, services, products priced in Bitcoin not in fiat currency.

Hopefully the things you say happen around the world and everyone can use them every day in everyday life. My opinion it has a long process to happen.
bogacola

Activity: 406
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:28:36 PM

People would have to value it at zero dollars. Just like a stock. Whatever the market is willing to pay determines the price. If lots of people want to own it the price goes up. If nobody wants to own it, the price goes to zero.
A zero dollar valuation is close to impossible at this point. It's hard to say where the final value will be for bitcoin.
AJO1234

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:32:35 PM

Yes there is a possibility that bitcoin value become zero but i guess its not totally forever falls to zero value because bitcoin prize will increase at the end of the month or maybe it should be down. Many complainments if ever value is falls to zero.
Bitcoinismylife12345

Activity: 231

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:55:39 PM

I think this happening will not occur now or in the future. Why? Because world leaders and companies shows interest on the technology as well as on the bitcoin itself. Bifcoin is preparing for its development and growth, this also happens in the real world stocks. I'm sure there's a lot of investors buying it now and just waiting for the bitcoin price to get high again.
bitctrimor1

Activity: 252
Merit: 104

“Blockchain Connection Framework”

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:13:17 PM

It can, I mean nothing can last forever, and since Bitcoin, or cryptocurrencies in general, gain their value through people's use of them through transactions and business, the moment when a new technology similar to cryptocurrencies replaces it, and many people will shift their support to it until such time when Bitcoin won't get enough support to maintain itself, then that will also be the time when its value may go to as low as zero. Hopefully, however, that it won't happen in the near future because this market has a lot of space to grow.

O M N I T U D E              BLOCKCHAIN E-COMMERCE                      JOIN NOW
▄ ▄ ▄ █ █    W H I T E P A P E R    █ █ ▀ ▀ ▀

FACEBOOK          TWITTER          LINKEDIN        TELEGRAM          REDDIT         ANN THREAD
Happydd

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:14:30 PM

This is a bad thing if it happens. All bitcoins will become 0, so there will be a lot of losers. Even many lost. But I believe bitcoin will not die and will soon stabilize again. So I decided to keep my bitcoin to continue investing.
judaspriest

Activity: 1330

C O M B O

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:57:18 PM

I think you have been wrong with your judgment. In fact, bitcoin grows over these three days. and see from time to time the market is always bound by bitcoin. all altcoin prices refer to bitcoin. and I think, not even in this decade bitcoin value goes to zero. if it is right there please try give me the proof

codpku

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:34:21 PM

I think what you say gonna be happen but not in the near time
For 10 years maybe but we never know what gonna happen even in next one hour
So just prepare for the worst,prepare to invest in other sector that make your money save

hrz

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:47:45 PM

I do not think this will happen anytime soon, as more and more bitcoin enthusiasts are mined, so the bitcoin selling price is more expensive.
Bisul

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:08:17 PM

can not be 0, most selling point will be low and down value. but to be 0 is not possible
fortelen

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:26:51 PM

I will never hope so. Bitcoin price is unstable, but it doesn't mean to be zero even for a long time. Bitcoin now has become one of the world currency. With the openness of high technology, I believe that bitcoin will be accepted in more countries and payment transactions. We are the people who should support the existence of bitcoin.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
kucritt

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:37:31 PM

maybe the value of bitocin can reach zero, its mean that maybe if the very very bad news about bitcoin become real. it will makes the price of bitcoin will going down, maybe near the zero value but its very hard to reach the zero value, because before the value become zero there are many people that want to buy bitcoin with low price and wait the price back to normal

Clover_Faith

Activity: 237

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:44:37 PM

There is a possible but i think it will never happen. The bitcoin price only stay at 100 to 300 when  the bitcoin price become cheaper. And this is the time to buy more bitcoin with a lower price.

▬▬ ● ● Papusha ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰     PAPUSHA ROCKET TECHNOLOGY ICO COOMING SOON   ▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▲▼ WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ MEDIUM  ▲▼
sumonrud

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:07:24 PM

I think that, it will not be happen and its value to zero at all. because nowadays bitcoin popularity increasing and more people are interested to invest in bitcoin. actually  it's funny talk about the bitcoin. now bitcoin price is increasing and today bitcoin pirce is $7400 so don't panic about the bitcoin price. bitcoin price will be $20k end of the year 2018.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: