Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:24:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Possibility of Bitcoin's value to be zero  (Read 1858 times)
Linggis

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 03:56:54 AM

The trend now regarding bitcoin is that it constantly goes down in every second and every minute. Is this the end of it? Will there be any possibility that its value becomes zero? Or specifically demonetized? Because for me I think 5 to 10 years from now this will happen simply because of the appearance of other alternative coins. What's your opinion about it?

I have other opinions on what you say.
Yesterday I noticed information that Bitcoin has gone up in value.
I think in the next 5-10 years Bitcoin will not be zero.
Lately, Bitcoin did experience a decline but it did not last long, proven yesterday rose its value.
So I assume that in the next 5-10 years Bitcoin will always rise in value and will not be affected by the appearance of new coins like ours. Bitcoin is the oldest proven coin with many new coin emerging, Bitcoin still has the highest value.
klavuhn

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:14:42 AM

I think that's not possible BTC price will down to Zero, because BTC still famous and will be more famous in the future.
warning_btc

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:25:49 AM

It cant, how cant usd price go to zero.
Price of btc in hand who control all financial systems

imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:32:07 AM

If it goes to zero then we can all buy it for free... yippy!!!!

lol yeah right. Your are so genius to think of that hehe Smiley but seriously i guess there is a zero posibility that bitcoins value will became zero , its because bitcoin right now is still pretty useful when it comes to payment purposes and also for business ideas. bitcoin will surely rise more instead of droping because of those reasons due to more demand that it will get thru the people. those scam coins and unkown coins will only have a posibility that their value will became zero because they do not have a real purpose on why they have been created.
Jancuki

Activity: 789
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:43:03 AM

The trend now regarding bitcoin is that it constantly goes down in every second and every minute. Is this the end of it? Will there be any possibility that its value becomes zero? Or specifically demonetised? Because for me I think 5 to 10 years from now this will happen simply because of the appearance of other alternative coins. What's your opinion about it?

I do not think bitcoin price touched 0, because there are still many out there who are interested to invest in bitcoin. As for the current price is getting down, it's normal, is not it also happened last year ?. And you can see bitcoin prices towards the end of the year (October-November), prices go up again. so keep calm no need to panic.
NA boom

Activity: 190

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:44:49 AM

How come? If you don't know internet then probably you are living on the stone age. Internet is way important now a days, and blockchain is the next internet 2.0 so bitcoin is going to be more popular just like any assets in the world like gold.

I do not understand why Bitcoin is losing its price because it is so bad news why people are spreading. If they does not have confidence in Bitcoin, then they should go stop working. Bitcoin has given us so many benefits, but we are skeptical about Bitcoin? Is it OK? Leave a false comment about Bitcoin and think positively. Bitcoin prices may fall down and may even go higher.It is better not to work from thinking and doing it. And I believe Bitcoin. So, it is better to not listen to these fake words.
florinda0602

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:50:23 AM

How come? If you don't know internet then probably you are living on the stone age. Internet is way important now a days, and blockchain is the next internet 2.0 so bitcoin is going to be more popular just like any assets in the world like gold.

And I don't think that bitcoin will reach to zero, it will not going to happen because as long as there are users and investors here, it will continue to grow even if the price now is up and down.
Dark_raven007

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 04:56:51 AM

I think that this will not happen. This is an artificial price reduction. The presence of strong players on the exchange is being lowered to buy. And then he will start growing. This news is spoken by the outgoing news from them.
qwertyup23

Activity: 2268
Merit: 788

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:20:30 AM

The trend now regarding bitcoin is that it constantly goes down in every second and every minute. Is this the end of it? Will there be any possibility that its value becomes zero? Or specifically demonetised? Because for me I think 5 to 10 years from now this will happen simply because of the appearance of other alternative coins. What's your opinion about it?

These are some of the factors on how bitcoin's value would dropped significantly and eventually become obsolete:

• Assuming in an international scale, governments would impose strict laws, rules, and regulations against bitcoin, attracting new investors and retaining old ones would be a problem;
  • If the existence of an innovative coin, following the blockchain tecnhology, rises up in the market and overtaking bitcoin as the reigning cryptocurrency, most investors would pull-out their investments towards this new coin; and
  • If bitcoin's price become stable due to intervention, people would rather invest into different mechanisms than bitcoin.

Despite mentioning those hypothetical situations, I doubt that bitcoin will become irrelevant and obsolete soon due to its benefits to the society and the government. Some countries in Asia are starting to adapt into its implementation (like Japan) since they see its potential to the economy.
queennathalia

Activity: 434
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:24:55 AM

For the sake of my experience that is not possibly happen, Because everyday have a great day for bitcoin holder. Every country now talking about bitcoin. No one can pulldown on bitcoin and dictate the situation. Zero chances to get 0 valued.
Pier7

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:37:02 AM

I do not believe that bitcoin will ever drop to zero value. It is the best creation of modern times and is too big to fail. The number of bitcoin keeps increasing because people are becoming aware of the existence of this new technology.

campica

Activity: 645
Merit: 145

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:39:11 AM

It is impossible that bitcoin value go to zero, because there are people who will always believe in bitcoin and who won't sell it for lower price then it is right now. If you look year ago we are still have big price. Bitcoin are good for online paying, so there is a good future for him and I hope higher price.
Lyne01

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:46:37 AM

I think demonitization of bitcoin has 10% possibility. It is still the highest price coins among coins and the most tradeable coins in the market. All other coins have no large audience unlike bitcoin. The possibility of becoming zero-valued coin is impossible even after 5-10 years.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
altercreed

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:50:22 AM

Bitcoin will never be zero value because it's just like asking if bitcoin will survive. For a couple of years since the launched of bitcoin, it slowly grows up against all adversaries until it even reached an all time high last December.

Webberson

Activity: 602
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 05:52:29 AM

Bitcoin, i believe has come to limelight and despite the current state of the bitcoin market and the appearance of other altcoins, it still won't get the value of bitcoin to a zero level. It's value can only reduce but not to a zero level.

electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1052

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 05:56:31 AM

bitcoin will be used more and more every day which will give the price of bitcoin more than what it has right now. i don't think it will be zero its price will keep stronger instead. i will bet my life savings actually in crypto and bitcoin most of all now that we are close to having a regulation and mass adoption.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
thenameisjay

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:06:21 AM

Probably highly unlikely. It won't that easily because at some point in time, there must be a major security attack on blockchain. However, blockchain is so hard to hack that it'll take a lot more than just FUDs to bring down bitcoin's price to zero.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
aileen393332xe5157

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:19:46 AM

In my opinion, Bitcoin can reduce the price, but Bitcoin will not lose value. Bitcoin dominates the market thanks to its superior features compared to other payments and it also overcomes operational problems. Bitcoin is increasingly supported by the nation, who knows about the development of Bitcoin ... Perhaps its price has dropped at the discretion of regulators to ensure once again confirms its acceptance - Bitcoin market . In the near future, Bitcoin is price will increase as expected.
vina.lugtu

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:36:13 AM

The possibility of bitcoin having no value is zero. We all know that bitcoin starts from scratch and it just goes up since 2015. It will never go back to what it is before. The lowest price should be $1000 USD but I don't think it will happen. That is just the worst case scenario but its almost impossible to happen considering the fact that bitcoin is getting famous and attracting more investors every year.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
yanesna3

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:48:51 AM

I think that this zero price possibility is always zero. Even if Bitcoin falls critically, it will be always supported, and it will start growing again. Yes, the market volatility is too high now, but it happens often.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: