Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:41:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Possibility of Bitcoin's value to be zero  (Read 1850 times)
rahul10948

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:18:16 AM

I think thats not going to happen.  i think unless everybody or everyone in this world not using bitcoin anymore..if someone who dont undersrand and not using bitcoin probably he had zero bitcoin in his wallet isn't it. Cryptocurrency like bitcoin is somewhat really exist in this world and us who is in crypto world need to be thankful because we had the knowledge to use it. If japan and south korea also USA ban bitcoin then it may be set to zero.
Lintel

Activity: 638
Merit: 300

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:19:15 AM

The trend now regarding bitcoin is that it constantly goes down in every second and every minute. Is this the end of it? Will there be any possibility that its value becomes zero? Or specifically demonetised? Because for me I think 5 to 10 years from now this will happen simply because of the appearance of other alternative coins. What's your opinion about it?

I don't think that will going to happen. It is impossible because even the value of bitcoin is dropping down, it is still the cryptocurency with the biggest value at this.moment. And the dropping down of the price of bitcoin is just normal, other cryptocurrency is also experiencing the same. I think 5 year from now bitcoin continue to become bigger and more countries will.be supoorting it.

clipman77
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:30:14 AM

The bitcoin can not fall to zero, like any other asset, I have not seen any of the coins drop to such a mark. Many years have passed and the replacement bitcoin has not yet been found, although every year there are dozens of attempts to replace it, I think this event is not will happen.
ninjaeth

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:39:43 AM

All altcoin depends on the price of bitcoin a lot. if bitcoin returns zero. I think there will be no crypto market anymore
ohkkstaaahp

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:48:19 AM

It is impossible for the BTC price to go down to zero. At present prices are growing again and they are used by many countries to pay for goods and services, there is no reason for the BTC to collapse. I think their price will reach $ 20k by the end of this year.

jdkly

Activity: 83

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:51:10 AM

What is your basis? I do not understand what you said. Just because bitcoin trends are declining every second and every minute, do you think bitcoin will be zero? The trend is to analyze from one year to ten years, not one hour or one day.
Stigmooo

Activity: 97

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 08:53:39 AM

The trend now regarding bitcoin is that it constantly goes down in every second and every minute. Is this the end of it? Will there be any possibility that its value becomes zero? Or specifically demonetised? Because for me I think 5 to 10 years from now this will happen simply because of the appearance of other alternative coins. What's your opinion about it?

based on massive support and other trading platform and every second every minute... even bitcoin goes down another wallet created and another transaction are being process.. for the speculation and observation of its rise and fall.. its just normal... bitcoin seem to become an investment or somewhat share.. buy on low sell on high.. that's what life and trends all about.. when whales dump their coin price goes down.. when whales buy coin price goes up.. see the volume where it came from and be observant sometimes mate.. thank you so much and good day..
Msile

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:59:01 AM

Looks like this is your first bear cycle. What makes you think that the price will go down to zero from thousands of dollars per bitcoin. Even if the blockchain or the bitcoin network gets hacked there is the option of hard forks which will prevent bitcoin from tumbling down to zero. So I'm pretty sure that the price would at least not drop to zero.
MUSFIKAR

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:04:58 AM

Most likely the low probability for Bitcoin value to be zero. That's because Bitcoin is naturally volatile and only risky. Altcoin can never replace Bitcoin because it is not independent. The exchange of altcoin prices depends on Bitcoin, it means that, its value is directly proportional to the value of Bitcoin. In addition people do not give importance to this system and create some negative issues or topics that can cause the system to crash and push it to the end. And even I have heard a lot of negative speculation, confidence and confidence.
anwar98

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:16:11 AM

Actually I see and read your topic this is one example of bad news for bitcoin. If investors are reading your topic this may be they will be afraid and think it will happen. But no problem I understand.
It will not happen. Because until whenever bitcoin remains in use or maybe one day bitcoin will be in officiated in many countries and more and more are investing in bitcoin.
PilosopongTacio

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:29:07 AM

Nope,its impossible. There are no signs that bitcoin would come to the point where its value would drop to zero. Alt coins wont even get near or even surpass bitcoin's status for the next 5-10 years from now.
Besides,alt coins are only adjusting to bitcoins value. Alt coins depend on it. I believe it will remain as it is. Bitcoin might drop but its only temporary. but to come to the point of  "zero value"?.
 i dont think so.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
Collinberg

Activity: 407
Merit: 14

Collectrix-Bridgin the physical and Virtual worlds

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 09:48:22 AM

The possibility of Bitcoin hitting $0 is near impossible unless something really cataclysmic happens,such as the collapse of the whole infrastructure,but we all know that nothing is impossible and that is why i tell people to only invest what they can afford to lose incase the impossibility becomes possible.

01asd

Activity: 238
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:50:38 AM

Most likely the low probability for Bitcoin value to be zero. That's because Bitcoin is naturally volatile and only risky. Altcoin can never replace Bitcoin because it is not independent. The exchange of altcoin prices depends on Bitcoin, it means that, its value is directly proportional to the value of Bitcoin. In addition people do not give importance to this system and create some negative issues or topics that can cause the system to crash and push it to the end. And even I have heard a lot of negative speculation, confidence and confidence. Actually I see and read your topic this is one example of bad news for bitcoin. If investors are reading your topic this may be they will be afraid and think it will happen. But no problem I understand.
I believe that btc will always grow, whether it is from it is technology, whether it is from it is developers, whether it is from it is the price, whether it is from it is the people, and so on. But I honestly do not know about the possibility of Bitcoin's value to be zero. Maybe it will happen, maybe it will not. But if that will happen, I guess it will take a very long time to make it so happen. So nothing to worry about. I do not think that investors will afraid to read this kind of topics. If they learn really careful about btc, I think they will do fine. Just like me, I am also one of some long term investors. I honestly kind afraid sometimes, but I will always keep my faith.
semutracing

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:58:00 AM

will not it happen that you think the bitcoin value returns zero why? because a good news is about to arrive, this is why the bitcoin value is now falling because of the fact that a large tax is paid in a united state and it has already been paid but now we are expecting a bitcoin today you will return at the highest value.

Buyers and sellers are still active, the value is reduced to empty unless people no longer care and no longer invest in it. The recent bad news has a negative impact on its value. But I think its value will not go down to zero. It still attracts many investors
richchard3

Activity: 78

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:58:11 AM

I think it will not happen and it's hard to happen, because if this is now the lowest point of bitcoin, but not the end of bitcoin, if you're an investor, then you'd say it's a bitcoin trip to achieve the highest score.
putrii

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:59:56 AM

yes it could happen if bitcoin already has no interest and already has no demand even if bitcoin attacked bad news that like yesterday is definitely the price plummeted and make bitcoin worthless anymore.
tanginamoo

Activity: 276

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:30:19 AM

yes it could happen if bitcoin already has no interest and already has no demand even if bitcoin attacked bad news that like yesterday is definitely the price plummeted and make bitcoin worthless anymore.

You are right about that, it will become zero if no one has already interested about bitcoin. but I highly doubt that it will happen because the demand of the bitcoin nowaday is high. Yes there is a possibility to become zero but as for the situation I don't think it will happen.

marjil

Activity: 454
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:34:13 AM

I guess what you say will not happen, because even though lately the bitcoin continues to decline but always try to get up again and for me it is something reasonable.
It is very reasonable to expect the bitcoin price to keep changing. It went down yes certainly I agree, and it was such a low price of $6400 but that was last week. This week the price is now $8300, so up nearly $2000 so the price is up a lot.

otong

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:39:49 AM

as long as bitcoin is still a person's priority to make money for the necessities of life it will not happen. bitcoin prices could drop but not to zero.
ruskytailz02

Activity: 289
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:59:05 AM

I think your wrong pal
as long as decades bitcoin will be more and more going up and in terms of price it will sky rocket
they cannot be stop anymore. and I don't think it will not go lower than a thousand bucks and if that happens bunch of buy orders will go on and suddenly will bring back its price to high price . I've seen how bitcoin price go crazy last year and I believe on it
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: