Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:59:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Possibility of Bitcoin's value to be zero  (Read 1858 times)
burakdat

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

"I invest and Doing Bounty Campaign"

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:09:56 AM

Yes you are currently right with your speculation. And i guess with the rise of other crypto will definitely came to its realization few years from now. And i think those leading altcoins will replace bitcoins popularity. As we all know that there are many altcoins now had already established and the popularity is still rising just like ether. I think ether will be next to bitcoin when it comes to market exchange from crypto to fiat money. Ether has also good quality as a crypto since you will be able to get ether in just a matter of seconds to download its data. This is one of the good quality of ether has and hopefully i could get at least even 1 ether.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
pandanpanda

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:15:22 AM

The trend now regarding bitcoin is that it constantly goes down in every second and every minute. Is this the end of it? Will there be any possibility that its value becomes zero? Or specifically demonetised? Because for me I think 5 to 10 years from now this will happen simply because of the appearance of other alternative coins. What's your opinion about it?

I thought that was impossible. how can it be zero, while thousands of crypto are made to increase and bitcoin is the king of all crypto. the bitcoin value to zero is just a joke
YzzyGo

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:28:54 AM

Price may be falling but it is quite normal for this to happen. Peoples interest is down and I think we are just preparing for the next big push to the top! Check the price history of bitcoin if it's any indication.
Zahrowil Qolbi

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:35:59 AM

I think bitcoin will never be 0. Assuming that bitcoin is zero, then perhaps it will be the collapse of the crypto-currency market. 
vonnyaries

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:56:00 AM

maybe sometimes the price of bitcoin can become zore value, how it can happen? its will happen if the demand of bitcoin is zero and the stock in the market is too high, so the seller at that market will decrease the value until the buyer want to buy bitcoin with that value, and i think the price of bitcoin in that moment will reach 0

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
KITTY 0108

Activity: 147
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:59:29 AM

What's wrong with bitcoin, so its price can get to zero or low number?

▰▰▰   Decentralized Sports   ⚽ ──   GlobaTalent    ── ⚽   Join PRE-ICO  ▰▰▰
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┃▮┃ Sport Blockchain Revolution ┃▮┃▬▬▬   ❱❱  April 16th, 2018 ❚ ❙ ❘
Telegram  ┃  Twitter  ┃  Facebook ┃  Whitepaper ┃ Bounty ┃  ANN Thread
3angel84

Activity: 130

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:00:24 PM

Fear and worries for the future will in other way hinder to see the vision of Bitcoin and the premise that Bitcoin will fall into zero will never happen,for so many years that Bitcoin existed the decrease in market value can't define that Bitcoin will fall into zero instead, the decrease will just a sign towards great increase soon.
Welhell

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:02:02 PM

It can always, if bubble burst all of cryptocurrencies can go down. Already who doing cryptotrade, all of them know that. For that, everybody must always guarantee themselves.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:03:48 PM

The bearish movement in bitcoins value has already ended a few weeks ago ans we already have witnessed the dip at  6200$. Right now bitcoin is already recovering and with the upcoming acceptance of bitcoin to larger business and corporations the price of bitcoin is going up slowly. This movement will have a domino effect and will eventually cause a bullish movement on bitcoins value.
camport

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:06:07 PM

Bitcoin is the most widely used crypto in the world and its the backbone of every exchange. I can't see it going to 0, in fact i think it will go the other direction until a big advancement in tech replaces blockchain

IAGON — WE REVOLUTIONIZE THE CLOUD
Dark_raven007

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 12:06:31 PM

In the near future, he will not be equal to 0. He has support, invested in him a lot. If it is merged now, it is a collapse for all crypto-currencies. And the fact that it is moved by other crypto-currencies is a fact.
lutfor

Activity: 270

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 12:20:21 PM

I don't believe that one day bitcoin price can gone down to zero. We are all know price up & down is normal for crypto world. If price goes  down then it will up again. But there is no logic of zero value. So we need to think positively & support bitcoin more & more.
samantadegrenet

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:23:47 PM

I believe that the value of the btc can not go to zero in the short term. On the contrary, it seems to me that even 2018 is re-proposing the decline / recovery trend of previous years. I think then that it is not serious to make predictions at 10 years because in such a long term everything can happen as well as its opposite.
evader11

Activity: 434

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:24:34 PM

No fears and worries regarding bitcoin price, that so impossible to be happens because of those people who do investment for it. I think it will exist until the near future and i'm so ready for this life. If the value of it is falling then you must do relax and calm because this is very normal and it will recover sooner its need time for that.

alex M

Activity: 166

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:26:13 PM

I don't think bitcoin value will drop to zero because as we all know, many people are still using and investing on it. The btc value gone downtrend price from 16K to 6KUSD early this year but currently rising again to almost 9KUSD.
Topek3

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:27:10 PM

The trend now regarding bitcoin is that it constantly goes down in every second and every minute. Is this the end of it? Will there be any possibility that its value becomes zero? Or specifically demonetised? Because for me I think 5 to 10 years from now this will happen simply because of the appearance of other alternative coins. What's your opinion about it?

No fears and worries regarding bitcoin price. In the near future, he will not be equal to 0. He has support, invested in him a lot just trust never say die . i hope some day bitcoin will increase . bitcoin are strong
sr32703

Activity: 560
Merit: 104

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 12:30:08 PM

Probably it's not gonna happened But every time bitcoin prices up & down & I believe that bitcoin's value not going to be zero

wiro 212

Activity: 218

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:43:38 PM

I do not think bitcoin will be zero, but bitcoin will persist and will remain popular as the main coin in crypto. Although bitcoin prices decreased but will not fall at zero.
Hobo66

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:44:41 PM

I dont think the price of bitcoin will go to zero because
the 24hrs trade volume would have to stop and that is not going to
happen anytime soon.

Code:
                                  ██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
pleght

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:46:56 PM

There is a possibility that bitcoin's value will be zero.This also has certain reasons.For example transferring with bitcoin is very costly.It is also very long to transfer bitcoin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: