Bitcoin Forum
September 14, 2024, 06:24:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Possibility of Bitcoin's value to be zero  (Read 1883 times)
Golerm

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:47:33 PM

I know plenty of people who will buy once the price dips below 3k. So any sharp decline will also attract investors.
olatslodi

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:38:14 PM

I think it will not happen and it's hard to happen. Bitcoin is the most widely used crypto in the world and its the backbone of every exchange. It still won't get the value of bitcoin to a zero level.  In the near future, Bitcoin is price will increase as expected. I've seen how bitcoin price go crazy last year and I believe on it.
feegro77

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:42:58 PM

I think it will never happen. Now the bitcoin selling value is starting to go up.
This is good news for traders.
Also good news for altcoin others.
Pineastwood

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:24:20 PM

chances are there will be though I think for now is still small. because I think bitcoin also includes a big monopoly so I think big guys also want to keep bitcoin because bitcoin can be very profitable. so I think the price is down reasonable, this is a good time for investors because I think if the price is setabil it is difficult to make a profit
SkustaClee

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:29:19 PM

I think it is impossible to happen, bitcoin will not lose its value because there are many people like us who are keep patronizing bitcoins. I am sure that bitcoin will become more powerful and become more famous.
dashayana

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 03:21:59 PM

why should you ask this question? it's a sign that you do not believe in Bitcoin.  After you've got a lot of profit from Bitcoin. If you believe that Bitcoin will go down to zero price then your place is not here. I do not believe that Bitcoin will fall to zero price. I'm sure Bitcoin will last forever.

▐| CRUXCOIN.IO |▌  THE HEART OF CRYPTOCURRENCIES
▐|▌THE FIRST CRYPTOCURRENCY WITH 3 IMPLEMENTED PROJECTS▐|▌
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:34:50 PM

In March, the trend for Bitcoin was steadily declining, but now the situation has changed, upward trend is present. The first question that comes to mind when bitcoin is constantly in decline is the possibility that the Bitcoin value is zero. Personally i do not see any possibility of zero at the moment or in the future.
For me, I have a deeper look, that is a zero value that may appear in the future but that is probably a far future that could be as millennia or less as possible over the centuries, at that time, bitcoin has disappeared and became a history. Because we should know that eternity is something that is very unlikely for a technology product, development and innovation are constantly coming, bitcoin will gradually be removed by the market, the value will soon return to zero in a certain day, but we also do not need to think about that problem when we did not exist until that time

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
rightway00372018

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:39:45 PM

In March, the trend for Bitcoin was steadily declining, but now the situation has changed, upward trend is present. The first question that comes to mind when bitcoin is constantly in decline is the possibility that the Bitcoin value is zero. Personally i do not see any possibility of zero at the moment or in the future.
For me, I have a deeper look, that is a zero value that may appear in the future but that is probably a far future that could be as millennia or less as possible over the centuries, at that time, bitcoin has disappeared and became a history. Because we should know that eternity is something that is very unlikely for a technology product, development and innovation are constantly coming, bitcoin will gradually be removed by the market, the value will soon return to zero in a certain day, but we also do not need to think about that problem when we did not exist until that time

No way to happen because bitcoin is stable and popular crypto world wide and many people now want to invest. If ever it will happen to bitcoin i think its the end of all crypto.
Testme

Activity: 48

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:41:10 PM

I think bitcoin value will not going to zero. Aside from being the famous cryptocurrency, i think it is also the first cryptocurrencies that made. Bitcoins helps a lot of people im different kind of ways. Through trading, Joining campaigns, learning in forums and a lot more. So for me, bitcoin will not be back to zero.
dedens212

Activity: 208

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:43:38 PM

That's a common thing if Bitcoin sometimes goes down and sometime go up, but if Bitcoin goes down to zero it's impossible because it stands alone and is the king of all coins. Until whenever I will not believe that Bitcoin will drop to zero. On the contrary Bitcoin will continue to rise until the end of 2018.
PG13

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:45:46 PM

The trend now regarding bitcoin is that it constantly goes down in every second and every minute. Is this the end of it? Will there be any possibility that its value becomes zero? Or specifically demonetised? Because for me I think 5 to 10 years from now this will happen simply because of the appearance of other alternative coins. What's your opinion about it?

Dude bitcoin will not go down the value to zero. Don't panic if the price goes down as this is normal in this volatile investment. Early this year it was a bearish market which resulted to a massive downfall of all crypto currency and now the market is getting better as it climb back to higher level. Be patience to wait at the right time.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                               APP DOWNLOAD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store   [ WEB VERSION ]                                ❱❱❱ JOIN betform ❰❰❰
    FOLLOW US ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTER
raybut37

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:45:52 PM

The trend now regarding bitcoin is that it constantly goes down in every second and every minute. Is this the end of it? Will there be any possibility that its value becomes zero? Or specifically demonetised? Because for me I think 5 to 10 years from now this will happen simply because of the appearance of other alternative coins. What's your opinion about it?

There's no strong evidence that bitcoin will be zero noting that bitcoin is very strong and favorite coin to invest by so many investor. I also  do research today and i found out it reached to $8500 which is a clear indication of rising its market price.
Mr.John19

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:47:10 PM

It can't occur that bitcoins incentive to be zero or under 1K USD. The bitcoin is the most prevalent coins and the lord of all the digital currency. Bitcoin is merely beginning, and now that an ever-increasing number of individuals are learning and knowing how bitcoin functions and how to utilize it. If the bitcoin down the zero I think all the cryptocurrency coins will likewise drop to the zero value. Even someplace bans the bitcoin it will never back to zero value.
SupplyBloc

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:47:35 PM

Many times in markets, when the general public starts fearing things like this, and starts selling off their coins, it means a reversal is near and dear.
BitProNews

Activity: 376
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:52:28 PM

Who is the genius behind this masterpeace thought? At top cases, and when thinking btc is made by Mossad or FBI or sionisme to over controle the world, the price will hit high records in the next few years. The price of btc is almost over 20000$ and this was my observation since last December during the great high and after it.
bitvelk

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:03:45 PM

Guys, the usual newbie wrote his opinion not knowing, and then you blew such a huge discussion. The person was afraid of usual correction of the market which occurs several times a year. It seems to me that we should not encourage such topics and develop them.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
sagna kaka25

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:06:22 PM

I don't think bitcoin is going to be zero, but will you buy it if it goes down to $5,000? 3000? 1000? There will always be people who buy bitcoin at the right price, and as long as someone buys it, it will be valuable
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:33:10 PM

I highly doubt bitcoins will reach  $0 value again. Bitcoins have been trailing around the $8,000 price point and has not been going down and there has been no signs of decline. But I guess we still can't predict the future. Some catastrophic event might cause bitcoins to crash hard.

domerosan10

Activity: 192

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:39:11 PM

That would not be possible, because even lately the bitcoin continues to decline but always tries to rise. Naturally, because bitcoin is still a developmental stage. So I think it will not happen.
Kambal2000

Activity: 700
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:42:09 PM

That would not be possible, because even lately the bitcoin continues to decline but always tries to rise. Naturally, because bitcoin is still a developmental stage. So I think it will not happen.
That is right, it would be impossible for a bitcoin to become zero, so don't expect it too happen, it will just come when no users will eventually believe in the power of cryptocurrency when in fact is really an impossible one, so we don't need to worry about it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: