Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 03:53:38 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Possibility of Bitcoin's value to be zero  (Read 1857 times)
BlackSeaConqueror

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:50:14 PM

There is a possible but i think it will never happen. The bitcoin price only stay at 100 to 300 when  the bitcoin price become cheaper. And this is the time to buy more bitcoin with a lower price.
WesternCowboyBibop

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:50:47 PM

Bitcoin has it's convenience which is ease of transaction and that would make people use it and need it. It will never be removed on btc so it's not going to be 0 as in never.
LetsTalkMoneyxD

Activity: 67

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:51:16 PM

Bitcoin has been through a lot and if you check its value history, the value we have is not the lowest, so we can say that though it's going up and down, later on, it is expected to increase as the demand also of cryptocurrency is increasing.
Dainye_dyep

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:55:10 PM

The trend now regarding bitcoin is that it constantly goes down in every second and every minute. Is this the end of it? Will there be any possibility that its value becomes zero? Or specifically demonetised? Because for me I think 5 to 10 years from now this will happen simply because of the appearance of other alternative coins. What's your opinion about it?

That possibility you were thinking for me was quite or really impossible to happen that such a big and widely known currency will go down too far going to zero or in short, "worthless". It is just that massive pumps or dumps are just normal into this kind of currency compared to the regular currency we usually have. The price will not go down that much that the worst thing is that it will reach zero. In this society, we must not over think everythink because it will just make ourselves stress out thinking too much. We just need to have a lot of trust and patience into it and more over, always think about the positive things to happen and always count into grabbing opportunities.
scrototeabaggins

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:35:42 PM

I do not think, the value of Bitcoin will not zero in near future. The value may be very low but this will not happen in the near future. Bitcoin is at the beginning of a longer journey and is still in its infancy.
Dread Pirate Roberts

Activity: 1484
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 09:54:56 PM

The trend now regarding bitcoin is that it constantly goes down in every second and every minute. Is this the end of it? Will there be any possibility that its value becomes zero? Or specifically demonetised? Because for me I think 5 to 10 years from now this will happen simply because of the appearance of other alternative coins. What's your opinion about it?

Bitcoin does have a very fluctuating properties. the changed price is not a bit nominal. but directly the total percent of the market. so bitcoin does have a big risk. that's why bitcoin can reach this high price like right know. and the likelihood of the price going down as it once was, but the odds are smaller because he's too big and popular.
yonjitsu

Activity: 476

www.daxico.com

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:03:31 PM

I don't feel that bitcoin will someday be worthless at all. Just looking at how high its market price and its market capitalization is already a good proof that bitcoin will not fall but will continue to rise.

Wylie330

Activity: 258
Merit: 101

New Era of Freelancing

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:40:23 PM

Bitcoin is here since 2009. It is becoming popular right now, I don't think it will happen. More businesses and establishments are now adopting the technology. After 10 years, it will worth $100,000.

[ PAYPERBLOCK ] NEW ERA OF FREELANCING POWERED BY BLOCKCHAIN 
█  [ ANN ] [ Website ] [ WP ] [ Telegram ] [ Twitter ] [ Facebook ] [ YouTube ] [ Linkedin ]
Drakula

Activity: 421
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:43:35 PM

I don't feel that bitcoin will someday be worthless at all. Just looking at how high its market price and its market capitalization is already a good proof that bitcoin will not fall but will continue to rise.
Me too, I don't think Bitcoin will be worthless. Thus, it is impossible for Bitcoin to have a zero value. The price of Bitcoin can get low but it won't be zero. It will still a profitable coin.
atetess

Activity: 305
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:46:13 PM

I dont think that may happen now because BTC is getting better now and there are more people who are more willing to engage in crypto currency.  It means that BTC is more popular.

LynielZbl

Activity: 336
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:48:56 PM

Well for me, that will not going to be happen. Never ever because as we can see even if you go back from the very beginning you can not have the chance to see that scenario, trace back the price from 2009 to the present then you could say that the price has gone a long way and already increased a million times. Possible you might just think that because the recent price is very low since the price late last year is very high but the fact is, bitcoin cannot be value to 0 as long as there were investors who trully believed the importance of bitcoin.
Piggymonster

Activity: 294
Merit: 34

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:12:03 AM

For me, i don't think that the bitcoin will become worthless, that its value will be down to zero because i believe that bitcoin is very valuable like gold and millions of people in the world are bitcoin holders. The price will be down a bit but i think it will increase when the demands increase.
imking

Activity: 406
Merit: 117

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:41:16 AM

Do think the internet connection will be vanishing in this world? If you think No. My answer is also No, possible to bitcoin turn to zero value. We know the value of the bitcoin or even the altcoin is unstable every second, and every minute it will change, and we don’t know what will be the result of it. It might go up and down. We can’t predict what will happen in the crypto world after five to ten years. But still believe, that bitcoin would stay the most expensive crypto coins.
jaaeeeyyyy

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:16:27 AM

The possibility of bitcoin to go down to zero is also a zero percentage. I don't that bitcoin will end up on zero price specially now that bitcoin is up on trend and people are chasing it. Even if bitcoin will lose its place on being the rank 1 , its price will never become zero.
mkcube

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:22:06 AM

Well as if now,the bitcoin price is decreasing and sometime it gies higher.It is normal for a business that sometimes the value goes low,but even if it will go down,this not nean that it gies zero.
boksoon

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:28:52 AM

Other coins also the possibility the reason why bitcoin being slide down the price, actually there for this situation there is possibility to the price become back into zero but your BITCOIN NUMBER is still there people say that because of zero value you have no chance to get a profit? no its not because that's the normal transformation of price sometimes the situation like this but there is possibility to going up again that's the big challenge for us we do not discourage bitcoin is still dominated,  
rahul10948

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:17:30 AM

I think the answer is No.  Bitcoin has gone through some of its tough times and still growing through it. Cryptography is new and so it was to internet as at then. The solution bitcoin has created is massive and i hope and believe that bitcoin is doing the same. The price of bitcoin will never go down below expectation. The main reason is that its allready accepted in japan and South Korea. So the probability of becoming zero is almost negligible
tikaka

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:27:09 AM

Much speculation about the value of bitcoin will be zero. and many people hurry to sell their bitcoin when prices drop to $ 6700. I think they are regretting the decision not to retain their bitcoin. I believe its value will never be zero. Bitcoin has overcome a difficult time and it is recovering fast. It is likely that it will reach $ 20,000 this year

hacking13

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:56:54 AM

Very funny.... That is soo impossible. Bitcoin hitting Zero? Nahh. At the stage Bitcoin is right now, it cant just easily crash like that. It will take a lot of world economic powers aiming to shutdown the crypto world which the chances of happening is soo slim.
neerajmittaljii

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:00:13 AM

I guess what you say will not happen, because even though lately the bitcoin continues to decline but always try to get up again and for me it is something reasonable.It won't happen that bitcoin value to become zero we should not think of it anymore especially now that the demand is increasing as day is passing by, so this should not be tackle about as it will not become nor will less than $1k so no need to worry about this thing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: