Bitcoin Forum
September 01, 2024, 12:08:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Possibility of Bitcoin's value to be zero  (Read 1874 times)
Bitcoin.Expert

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:05:07 PM

There are chances that bitcoin can crash big time and its value may be Zero. It has seen a lot of ups and downs in its small journey. Bitcoin’s price volatility undermines its adoption, as few people will accept a currency whose value fluctuates so often.
Afinity26

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

I can actually see the possibility of Bitcoin value coming down to zero, the reason being that, Bitcoin is gaining popularity every single day and the more people get to know about Bitcoin, the more they find it in interesting and invest on it. So tell me how can it came down to zero when more person's are willing to invest on it.
boddy.dy

Activity: 252
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:21:23 PM

It can’t happen, When you see the historical value of the bitcoin you will wondering how it happened because the demand of the bitcoin and supply is the one boost the value increase and the more people are getting interested on the bitcoin the value will increase. If there are issues on the bitcoin the value will affect. 
dudexer

Activity: 213

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:30:10 PM

Theoretically, there is such a possibility. There is an anecdote. Mathematician was asked, what is the probability to meet in the street a living dinosaur. He responds - with a probability of 50 percent - either you meet or do not meet. In reality, I don't even know what should happen to make that possible.
jhache

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:30:34 PM

Where do you come up with such questions from. Even after Bitcoin is valued at thousands of dollars you are in doubt that could the price reach zero. If a hard fork like what we saw few months ago couldn't break Bitcoin than nothing in the world can break it. So stay invested if you believe in the project otherwise theres no sense in staying invested.

ngusmin
Copper Member

Activity: 497

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:32:53 PM

The trend now regarding bitcoin is that it constantly goes down in every second and every minute. Is this the end of it? Will there be any possibility that its value becomes zero? Or specifically demonetised? Because for me I think 5 to 10 years from now this will happen simply because of the appearance of other alternative coins. What's your opinion about it?

I think the opposite, bitcoin will continue to increase in value, many investors who trust bitcoin and invest in it, bitcoin is also used in ico purchase. The next 5-10 years bitcoin is unlikely to fall at zero, but is more popular than it is today.

███ TWITTER █████████████████ BLUM - All Crypto — One App ████████████████████ DISCARD ███
███ LINKTR.EE ██████ BLUM - All Crypto — One App █████ LINKEDIN PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM █████████████████ BLUM ███████████████████ YOUTUBE ███
therozaq

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:35:14 PM

The trend now regarding bitcoin is that it constantly goes down in every second and every minute. Is this the end of it? Will there be any possibility that its value becomes zero? Or specifically demonetised? Because for me I think 5 to 10 years from now this will happen simply because of the appearance of other alternative coins. What's your opinion about it?

Oh no, I think that isnot going to happen. bitcoin is tu future currency, it will exist for along year.
Tahir460pk

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 04:54:33 PM

possibility of value gone to zero its rumor not sure now a time all where its popularity few months ago btc at his peak than slowly come down and again go high and high,many peoples taking interest and reading it,i read here many people are investing and than hold it and wait for high price as their demanding price come they sold.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
STT
Legendary

Activity: 4018
Merit: 1438

Exchange 250+ Coins With 0% Fees

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 05:22:30 PM

>>The trend now regarding bitcoin is that it constantly goes down in every second and every minute. Is this the end of it? Will there be any possibility that its value becomes zero?

A trend to go straight up or straight down does not exist long in any real adjusted market.   Certainly Bitcoin does have a use and utility to it that is recognised worldwide so zero is unlikely.
If you wanted a simple answer to this its no, trends vary and there is always many threads woven into an overall picture you are seeing. 
A market never moves in a straight line because it would be handing out free money to whoever wants to short or go long.   Its never that easy, also we have millions involved in bitcoin with their own priority to buy or sell at that moment and not all are speculators.

I always think its safest when we have the many over the few.   The reason being a few people may agree at the same time and crash the price.   A great many people will not agree often and the price remains a mix and useful in matching some buyers to some sellers.  It takes on a source of liquidity and the coin is useful in matching those varying interests.  Like any trade, someone has too much of a product and wants to swap to another product they have none of.
Bitcoin matches this idea and it wont go to zero ever so far as I can tell.  Just worry about the core protocol, if thats good the price is secondary to its prime use.  Fees are way down, Bitcoin is more useful now!

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████░░
█████▀▀░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░
▄████▀░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░
████░░░░░░░▄█████████▀░░░░
████░░░░░░▄████▀░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄
████░░░░▄████▀░░░░░░░░░░████
▀▀▀▀░░▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░████
░░░░░░▀█████████▀░░░░░████
░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░▄████▀
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░▄▄█████
░░████████████████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀

TheChange
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀██▀▀██████████▄
██████████░░██░░███████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░░████░░░████████
█████████░░░░░░░░░░████████
█████████░░░████▄░░░███████
████████▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀░░░███████
████████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄████████
▀█████████░░██░░██████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀

░░░░░░░░░░██▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀
░░░░░░░░░░██▀
░░░▄▄
 ▄██▀
███████████████
 ▀██▄
░░░▀▀
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▄████████████▀███████████▄
████████████░░░███████████
██████████▀░░░░░▀█████████
█████████▀░░░░░░░▀████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░███████
████████▀▄▄░░░░░▄▄▀███████
█████████▄░▀▀▄▀▀░▄████████
██████████▄░░░░░▄█████████
▀███████████▄░▄██████████▀
▀██████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████▀▀

+250
COINS
..Crypto Exchange..
▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄███▀▀███▄▄▄
▄█████▀▀░▄▄▄▄░▀▀█████▄
██▀░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄░▀██
██░████████████████░██
██░████████████████░██
██░▀██████████████▀░██
██░▀████████████▀░██
▀██░▀██████████▀░██▀
▀██▄░▀██████▀░▄██▀
▀██▄▄░▀▀░▄▄██▀
▀▀██▄▄██▀▀
▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████░░░░░░░█████
██████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░█████
████▄░░░░░░░▄▄█▀░░░░██████
████████████▀░░░░░░███████
██████████░░░░░░░░████████
███████████▄░░░░░█████████
█████████████▄░░██████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████▀▀
Bella Thorne

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:22:41 PM

If you think this is even possible it should happen long time ago or even just sometimes. But until now it hasn't happened yet so far and I think this is impossible. Just thinking about bitcoin having a zero value is just really impossible.

dbutp

Activity: 171

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:31:39 PM

When the value of bitcoin is zero, it is definitely time for the bitcoin to end. At present, more and more people know about bitcoin and use bitcoin. Some countries have accepted bitcoin. That bitcoin ends can not happen. I think bitcoin will be the future of the currency, it's value will increase.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS      [ TowerX ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FACEBOOK        MEDIUM        TWITTER        LINKEDIN        REDDIT        TELEGRAM
Jupeter

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:44:10 PM

I think that's not going to happen that's because there's a lot to complain about and ask why bitcoin's value goes back to zero that's not going to happen because it supports bitcoin

For me it's impossible. Really impossible thing it is. Just because the value is increasing and decreasing it doesn't mean that it has a possibility of getting down to zero. And if this thing ever happens i think that will be also the end of bitcoin

kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:48:53 PM

No, there's no good reason to say the bitcoin value is zero. Bitcoin will still grow well, and you do not need to be pessimistic to see the price of the bitcoin that falls hard. You should see bitcoin a few years ago that do not have a decent value, but if you believe and hold it, then you have a great chance to make a good profit in the future.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
saadat6868

Activity: 179

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:41:26 PM

We can calm down, bitcoin is not going down anymore, we hope that market from now and on will just be more and more stable and green, we all will became rich
farukahmed

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:30:36 PM

LOL  Grin Grin Grin Grin I can't believe bitcoin price is zero, After day by day bitcoin price is so high so its not possible price is zero. Bitcoin price depend on crypto market now crypto market is so good. I think bitcoin price is always helpful for us because many countries are legal in bitcoin so after few year this bitcoin are so happy all of member. When bitcoin price are low many people are disappointed on bitcoin maybe bitcoin is vanish i am always say bitcoin is not vanish after few days bitcoin price so so high so at last say that future i have to gain from bitcoin.

∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎   BlockMembers.io   ∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎
|▌ THE FUTURE OF HOME BUILDING IS HERE ▐|
semes

Activity: 713
Merit: 31

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:35:00 PM

This kind of asset that can be turned directly into money, which is so many requests and followers, is not worthless. Wherever you go on the earth you go to the money you can turn to the bitcoin if you are living with financial difficulties. You can not do that with no other money at the moment. The problem will arise when the amount of money transferred exceeds a certain amount due to customs issues. But if you have a cryptic money in hand and you have your private key in hand, these problems will not interest you.
frank2018

Activity: 82
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:36:02 PM

I think it's impossible, bitcoins with zeros. currently people who are curious about Bitcoin still very much, and Every day increased Bitcoin users. does that mean the person who loves Bitcoin is still alot ?! then is it possible, the coin that many devote its value will be zero?!. not possible right?
I still think more of the probability not the possibility. Everything in this world is possible. With the way bitcoin copes with the market trend, as of now I can say less probable.
frank2018

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:39:16 PM

LOL  Grin Grin Grin Grin I can't believe bitcoin price is zero, After day by day bitcoin price is so high so its not possible price is zero. Bitcoin price depend on crypto market now crypto market is so good. I think bitcoin price is always helpful for us becawkuse many countries are legal in bitcoin so after few year this bitcoin are so happy all of member. When bitcoin price are low many people are disappointed on bitcoin maybe bitcoin is vanish i am always say bitcoin is not vanish after few days bitcoin price so so high so at last say that future i have to gain from bitcoin.
You keep on laughing but I did not see any point in your comment. Please make it sure to share insight with sense. Also, please check your grammar before posting your comment. How can I acknowledge your thoughts when you cannot even spell "because".
frank2018

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:40:47 PM

We can calm down, bitcoin is not going down anymore, we hope that market from now and on will just be more and more stable and green, we all will became rich
This one is a positive thought. This comments should be commended for open thoughts and acknowledging freedom of ideas.
frank2018

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:45:27 PM

Bitcoin has proven itself as a precious cryptocurrency for many years since its declaration and has great potential to continue growing. But, After all, no one can predict that the future will be siding with Bitcoin.
Thanks for opening to the possibility that there is a possibility for bitcoin to become zero but I think this will happen years from now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: