Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:00:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is mcxNow trustful?  (Read 1708 times)
felipelalli (OP)

Activity: 229
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 12:08:27 AM

Is it?  Huh

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Klubknuckle

Activity: 285
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 01:23:26 PM

With Realsoild's past I would say no.

Can you explain more about his past?

BUTAB

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 01:30:01 PM

i just used it yesterday,had no problems.
waqas

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 01, 2013, 03:31:17 AM

what is this mcx I was reading one mcx in India is in trouble and ownere arrested what you talking about ?

faiza1990

Activity: 420

★☆★777Coin★☆★

View Profile
November 03, 2013, 08:28:14 AM

I have account and doing on this without any problem then why you asking if has some problem then tell to support or post here

MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
November 03, 2013, 01:41:16 PM

Is it?  Huh

See here.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
GimpyPrime

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 03:11:28 AM

what is this mcx I was reading one mcx in India is in trouble and ownere arrested what you talking about ?

He is asking about https://mcxnow.com

I've been using it for about a week, it seems like everyone in the mcxNow community holds RealSolid in high regard. I've been reading reviews through the bitcointalk forum and there are a handful of people that really don't like him and call him a scammer. To be honest it just looks like he had a couple failed coins, and he started back before everyone and there mother was starting a new currency. So he was getting a lot more attention than new coins are today. I don't think he is a scammer, I just think he may have had some bad ideas.

Basically though I wouldn't buy any SolidCoin, but I am starting to prefer his exchange over all of the others. It's extremely fast, he pays interest on your holdings just for having a balance, and you can also buy shares known as "mcxFEEs" which give you a percentage of the commissions every 6 hours. Right now they don't pay too much but assuming Bitcoin volume goes up it looks like a good investment. I own a few of the shares and if my positive experience continues I will buy more.

ajw7989
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 06:17:13 AM

The site looks smooth and works smooth. I used it for a little bit a month or so ago. THe interest on balances is a great idea and also so is the mcxfee which gives you a portion of the commission. Hopefully the site succeeds I had no problems depositing and withdrawing my bitcoin from that exchange
honolululu

Activity: 103

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 06:36:24 AM

Don't forget that the 'interest' is really profit sharing some of the fees the market generates to the users of the site.  Pretty sweet, but as usual don't invest with coins you can't afford to lose.  Be careful and have fun!
johnmatrix

Activity: 371

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 10:41:06 AM
Last edit: November 14, 2013, 10:53:32 AM by johnmatrix

Realsolid seems to be the same trustful as tradefortress, realsolid has said on the chat things about that he will not reveal his identity no matter the mcxnow shares things, that this is bitcoin world and everything is anonymous and that if you dont want to risk so dont invest on it.

With this words, no matter if realsolid has been trustful in the past, he wanna be in possition to run away at any moment with all the coins on his exchange claiming a hack or something, i dont understand this kind of people who currently are having good profits and stills act like scammers.

GimpyPrime

Activity: 68

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 05:42:57 PM

At this point I have the same level of trust in all the exchanges, which isn't very high. I chose mcxNow because it doesn't trade fiat so there is less government regulation, and because of the profit sharing options. It doesn't make sense to me why these large exchanges soak up all the money and run when they could have a long term legitimate investment in commission fees. It does happen though, so just be cautious.

RealSolid's mcxNow and MicroTown concept are very appealing to me. But the SolidCoin and MicroCash not so much...He's also apparently bringing gambling/games to his exchange, which I think is a terrible idea for public opinion. The last thing I want to see is a roulette wheel next to my buy order. But then again as a mcxFEE holder extra income earned from the games would go to me in part.

If I was hosting an exchange I wouldn't reveal my personal information either, but then again I wouldn't ever host an exchange. Being responsible for millions or even billions of dollars of peoples money would be very stressful. I am an excellent programmer, and in fact probably in a top tier... yet I still wouldn't put my life on the line to run one of these exchanges. I would need to go into witness protection if it ever got hacked lol. JohnMatrix is correct though that remaining anonymous is a measure of RealSolid's faith in his own platform.

dadas15

Activity: 558
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 04:39:50 PM

Hi;

I know the topic a bit old but I want to ask again?
is the mcxnow trustful now, and what about interest,
are they still give interest and if I dont want to interest , is there any option for me or is there any limit for intereset like vircurex?

thanks...

the limit for interst on vircurex;

Earn interests on Deposits
You can now earn interest on your deposits. Every 6 hours we will pay out 15% of the earned trade fees to account holders who hold at least 1 BTC, 100 LTC, 400 PPC, 1500 NVC, 10000WDC respectively. The amounts will be paid out proportionally to the total account balance. We take a snapshot every 6 hours and pay out based on the account balance at that point in time. We reserver the right change the schedule without prior announcement.
This feature is currently limited to BTC, LTC and PPC; for the next 3 months. Should sufficient interest be shown, we may extend it to other coins as well as extend the time frame.
moriartypants

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 09:14:37 PM
Last edit: February 23, 2014, 04:21:26 PM by moriartypants

Hi, the site is fast and smooth.   The interest on deposits can't be beat.  It pays for all coins on the market, and there is no minimum level to get it.  A tiny amount of coin will still generate interest. (I'm even still getting interest on my DVC deposits and that coin isn't even traded.) Deposits and withdrawals have been fast without a hitch so far.

However, the site administrator is definitely from an era when bitcoin was more underground than it is now.  He's kind of prickly and prone to spur of the moment decisions.   He temporarily closed his site down last year and this caused a lot of bad feelings in the community.   He doesn't apologize for this and maintains that since he built and runs the site he can do so again at any time.

That said, he shut the site down in a professional enough manner, all the users were given plenty of warning to withdraw their funds and the site didn't just 'shut down', but simply suspended most trading activity.  Most of the angry people (I think) were ones who invested in his fee shares, which become useless while the site was down, and of course wouldn't fetch a high price while the stoppage was looming. 

I joined after it started back and my experience has been positive, I've even bought some feeshares.  Like most things in bitcoin though, there's no guarantee of the future.

https://mcxnow.com/?r=kraoma
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 09:38:24 PM

Like most things in bitcoin though, there's no guarantee of the future.

Stop attempting to posture things such that Realsolid's long and established history of scamming is somehow excusable because Bitcoin.

There are better ways to make BTC than lying for the sake of referrals, and there are better things to do with your mind than to imagine you're not lying when you are.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
moriartypants

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 09:56:09 PM
Last edit: February 23, 2014, 04:21:52 PM by moriartypants

Undecided

I'm unaware of the 'history of scamming' prior to the site closure and FEEasco, I wasn't in crypto before then. (I wasn't a user before it reopened either.) but I'm happy to be enlightened.

What have I said that was a lie?
Kenshin

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 10:02:19 PM

NO
btbrae

Activity: 680
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 10:10:15 PM

NO
YipYip

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 12:17:18 AM

Like most things in bitcoin though, there's no guarantee of the future.

Stop attempting to posture things such that Realsolid's long and established history of scamming is somehow excusable because Bitcoin.

There are better ways to make BTC than lying for the sake of referrals, and there are better things to do with your mind than to imagine you're not lying when you are.

+1

OBJECT NOT FOUND
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: