Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:21:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: KWHcoin, Mcafee Advised Token Review  (Read 132 times)
scholes83 (OP)

Activity: 195
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:47:19 PM

I  have participated KWHcoin during the presale on Dec. They had good presale stage. After presale I have followed the KWHcoin in telegram page and tweeter. They had very poor marketing during and before ICO and CEO had no idea what he had involved. They always twitted regarding the their project which would be launched . ICO failed and had not reached the softcap. Even admin declared that eth would be refunded. Now they dont refund, there are no launched project, tokens are not burned. After all they promised for Cyrptopia for listing token and nothing happened. Its was a big mistake to listen Mcafee manipulator.
czhen

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:15:19 PM

how about bounty participants. they just got the hard work.
but lately I noticed more than 50% ico is a scam and 30% failed. only a few are true and successful.
scholes83 (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:02:04 AM

They said bounty will be distributed in a week. But i dont believe them anyway
KryptoKai

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:20:13 AM

I don't know why people keep listening to John McAfee, he was already caught out to be a paid shill and is basically the boss of his own pump and dump group. If he decides to promote a coin it is best to stay away or buy and sell quick before everyone else does their dump after the pump

Jansaa

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:31:28 AM

Thanks for your great info! But now, all coin and token price down, so Actually, every project will be very difficult
Oksan89

Activity: 434
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:47:04 AM

They said bounty will be distributed in a week. But i dont believe them anyway

And what the sense of this distribution? If it scam coins and they will never be listed anywhere, except ether-delta probably )).

rindaman

Activity: 188

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:50:52 AM

this is hard to believe if KWHcoin is a scam, let's see if it's a scam or not. still hope it is not a scam because many people will feel harmed Huh
chesatochi

Activity: 812
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 10:53:29 AM

It is not cool to come to the conclusion that a good project you have faith turned to be a scam. This is the risk to follow blindly people like Jhon McAfee without checking on every angle of the project before pouring money on it.

scholes83 (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:17:01 PM

It is not cool to come to the conclusion that a good project you have faith turned to be a scam. This is the risk to follow blindly people like Jhon McAfee without checking on every angle of the project before pouring money on it.

Please have look. at 3 tweets

https://twitter.com/KwhCoin/status/956542468132163584
https://news.kwhcoin.com/2018/02/breaking_news_kwhcoin_first_projects/
https://twitter.com/KwhCoin/status/963448538318491653

They have donated 300k $ and Cameroon project. After presale they sent 500 eth to one account(probably Mcafee account). They have collected less than around 1700eth. First they shouldn't donate investors money and they should keep their promises. There is no launched project or study for it. If you go  their telegram page and ask questions they directly ban you. I understand market is crushing now. but it doesn't mean that they can scam people and ban investor when they ask question. Even there is no dev team no whitepaper(before yes now no). I have sent mail to SEC with evidence which prove how they broke their promises. I hope that SEC will investigate them.

ı know that that was risk to involve mcafee pumped token. At least they could refund us when soft cap was not reached. But probably they paid mcafee and was not able to refund us. they have kept telling lies to us.

scholes83 (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:23:33 PM

this is hard to believe if KWHcoin is a scam, let's see if it's a scam or not. still hope it is not a scam because many people will feel harmed Huh

They sent tweet that kWh would be listed on cryptopia but same story that haven't happened. Worse thing, there are more than 160 mil. which are not burned yet. Nobody knows what kWh ceo would do.
scholes83 (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:26:44 PM

At least they could share one photo about physical project. Actually ı was okey with one project drawing. They never answer that kind of question and if you ask more they ban you. even admins have many fake account to write dirty thing to investors.

Can you imagine that ? one Investor said that he was okey higher supply. Who wants that? who wants loose money?
thepo1m

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:36:44 PM

I don't know why sopme people decided to be turned to herb, I never invest into any project being prmoted by a paid figure, Mac afee is just doing is own job, so it is you that failed to do your own job, I think this is laying s strong foundation for the space though people have shown they have a shot memory
rezurect

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:38:53 PM

I  have participated KWHcoin during the presale on Dec. They had good presale stage. After presale I have followed the KWHcoin in telegram page and tweeter. They had very poor marketing during and before ICO and CEO had no idea what he had involved. They always twitted regarding the their project which would be launched . ICO failed and had not reached the softcap. Even admin declared that eth would be refunded. Now they dont refund, there are no launched project, tokens are not burned. After all they promised for Cyrptopia for listing token and nothing happened. Its was a big mistake to listen Mcafee manipulator.

People can just pay Mcafee to support or promote their coin.
Never listen to him.
scholes83 (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:56:58 PM

I don't know why sopme people decided to be turned to herb, I never invest into any project being prmoted by a paid figure, Mac afee is just doing is own job, so it is you that failed to do your own job, I think this is laying s strong foundation for the space though people have shown they have a shot memory

yes its my fault and  ı am letting people know that they shouldn't do same mistake as ı did
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: