Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:38:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 148 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you surprised at the price of ETH?  (Read 15327 times)
Adunni6758

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:56:53 PM

I am not surprised at the present price ETH. Despite the change in price, Ethereum still has value. I look of things and not the price, most especially when it comes to coins. Since the value has not changed, that is the importance, the price will definitely increase some day. So, why should i be surprised.
I know the worth of what i have and that does not call for any form of panic or anxiety. Also, cryptocurrency is volatile, so anything is expected to happen. It is either there is a rise in price or a fall in price.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Boristhecat

Activity: 756
Merit: 629

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:02:52 PM

Are you surprised at the price of ETH? what is the reason?
I am very surprised. Earlier I considered (when the price was above 1000 dollars) that the price on correction will be a minimum of 450 dollars. Once again I'm convinced that the market is unpredictable.
0t3p0t

Activity: 1554
Merit: 352

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 03:11:06 PM

Nope. What happened to Ethereum's price is just natural and that is how it is dependent to Bitcoin. As Bitcoin continue to fall Eth also do the same or any other Altcoins are affected. Maybe that is a result of massive dump but I am not sure about technical issues or whatever that brings the price down since the only thing I know is the community itself who can affect the market.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 03:19:38 PM

Now a days, interest of people is decreasing in many ICO's because some ICO not reach their targets due to weak structure of their concept and only fundamentally strong ICO's will stay. It is making huge impact on growth of ETH and its price decreasing more then others but it is a time being happening and it will revive shortly and give more growth then others.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
fred22

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:22:06 PM

Yes when I see bitcoin cash is more expensive than eth and Dash almost as high as eth when these 2 coins are not that useful at all in comparison with what eth does.
Specialforce

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:22:20 PM

No im not suprise that the ETH will go down becuase it is the effect of the ICO hype  that it is current over so in this time the ethereum is returning to its original proce but keep in mind also that the price of the ethereum will go down even more

xiaohang07

Activity: 392
Merit: 253

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:25:25 PM

I am surprised about the price of ETH. But I can understand why ETH can go so low compared to the previous high. I still believe ETH will dethrone BTC in future. Its eco system is just better.

blackmagical

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:26:01 PM

I am very surprised at the price of not only ETH but also all crypto-currency. The price breaks many walls. I don't know what happen if the marketcaps down to 200B
doge_shit666

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:35:48 PM

I'm not surprised, in fact, the market is shifting to affect the altcoin more specifically than ETH. For me that is the normal thing with ETH, I think this is the best chance for you to buy more and patiently wait, I believe that ETH will come to it's price to recover in the near future and it has Growth is expected to grow at the end of 2018.
magmaman

Activity: 40

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:37:32 PM

I really do believe we will be seeing sub 100 prices on ethereum.  Also under 2k for bitcoin.  The cartel is in charge now.  Dollar must remain dominate for the time being.  See Gold & Silver charts to see where your future is going.  Anything which threatens teh cartel ends with a chart like gold/silver.
Leftneck

Activity: 476

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:41:05 PM

I am used to this kind of thing.
I also never feel eth prices lower than this, crypto world is so plot. up and down is difficult in prediction

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
[soks]

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:43:58 PM

I think that strong influence has popularity. When everyone was interested and the price was high. When interest has passed, the price has fallen.
MattLawson48

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:47:36 PM

I am not surprised from the up and down in price.

Eth price increased because of ICO hype and FOMO.
Now Both are over so ETH is returning to it's real price.

I think it will Drop more .
I agree with it dropping more. It is about to drop below 400 and that should spark a lot of buying activity in my opinion. There are a lot of investors on the sidelines anxiously waiting to buy more but they are trying to ride it to the bottom before jumping back in.
Krabat

Activity: 546
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:48:40 PM

No, I'm absolutely not surprised at the fact that now the ethereum costs 450 $, I thought that within the next two weeks, the price may drop to a level of $ 300.
Kronos21

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:49:18 PM

I am not surprised that the price of Eth is decreasing. It seems to me that all speculators are now withdrawing their capital in order to buy the maximum number of bitcoins. After they sell their bitcoins for 20K-30K dollars they will invest a part of the income in altcoins and will earn the second time. Don't panic and don't sell coins now.
BCSHonda

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:50:52 PM

I am not surprised about the price of ETH. In recent times the cryptocurrency market is experiencing slight fluctuations to adjust prices. At present, the price of ETH is falling is very normal. The market is like a graph, prices will fall back up in the near future so let's calm down and wait for the opportunity.
Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:52:53 PM

Nope. What happened to Ethereum's price is just natural and that is how it is dependent to Bitcoin. As Bitcoin continue to fall Eth also do the same or any other Altcoins are affected. Maybe that is a result of massive dump but I am not sure about technical issues or whatever that brings the price down since the only thing I know is the community itself who can affect the market.

Mt gox is the reason for the last time dump we see and crypto regulation is also a reason for it. There is nothing happen in the market means you will find the price bump only in the market. As now I did not find anyone created the thread for the pulling out the price dump discussion exactly.
Today alone we are seeing this dump. Hope we may not panic about the price fall what we are seeing now.
However price recoverance will be done by the market whales again. There may be whales behind as my suspection.
Ayuluv2001

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:53:47 PM

just hold your ETH.. dont panic.. do not lose to FUD
Bokugo

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:54:04 PM

I'm not surprised, in fact, the market is shifting to affect the altcoin more specifically than ETH. For me that is the normal thing with ETH, I think this is the best chance for you to buy more and patiently wait, I believe that ETH will come to it's price to recover in the near future and it has Growth is expected to grow at the end of 2018.

Now ETH falls faster than other coins. But I am sure the eth will pump up when the market is stable,
It seems to me when stable growth starts its price will also grow faster than other coins.
hirozaki faraday

Activity: 266
Merit: 279

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:54:23 PM

Never i expect that Ethereum will go this far at price 410$ however it is a good thing that it is down for now so that many of us have the chance to get some of ethereum for our holdings, ethereum has a good platform and many ICO uses ethereum platform, anytime of the year it will rise up and be back on top of the market.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 148 »
  Print  

Jump to: