Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:03:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]💰GOLDENCURRENCY💰 - 🔥First cash private money 100% backed by gold🔥  (Read 4917 times)
igorc

Activity: 101
Merit: 5

Golden Currency https://goldencurrency.money

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 09:32:13 AM

Already there are similar projects, where tokens are allegedly provided with gold. What are the differences between your project? Thanks
There is no such project. We are the first project of stable and fully backed by gold money that you will be able to have for cash and noncash transactions. In other words its like dollar or any other fiat, but more stable as backed by gold, with easy conversion to crypto and other fiat and many other advantages.

Maybe you haven't heard of xaurum yet? At least they are legit so far. You are not the first project to use gold as a front. And if you are really backed by 100% gold, can you provide us your gold certificates in possession? Most projects saying they were backed by gold were scamming gullible people here.
Hi! Golden Currency is surely more than just backing by gold, Golden is real money, the first global private money. Gold is very important part of our project, but it is just used to make it stable. We are not planning to use certificates, as real gold is surely much more reliable. And only top-tier auditors will provide regular audit of gold. You can read all the details in our White Paper at https://goldencurrency.world

Based from my knowledge in terms of this gold business, everyone should have certificates of possessing real gold. So it comes along with your possession. So why is it that you're not planning to use certificates? If it comes with it? Just wondering here...

If you mean that we back Golden by certificates - it means that there will be an additional risk to Golden holders as there will be one more party involved, between gold and Golden holder - its not good, that's why we prefer to have it backed by real gold that Golden holders will be able to see and check.

GOLDEN CURRENCY
🔥 First global money in cash and blockchain form 🔥
💰 100% backed by gold 💰 | www.goldencurrency.money
igorc

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 09:35:12 AM

The project looks good. Attachment of your cryptocurrency to gold means the stability of its price, is correct? If this is so - it will be cool! Good luck!
That's right, its a stablecoin, thank you!

GOLDEN CURRENCY
MountainConqueror

Activity: 93
Merit: 1

Mountains is my passion

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:23:40 AM

Hello, could you tell me what exact gold been used for backing that coin? A personal gold reserves of the development team? How is it protected? I mean if the team would decide to sell all the gold the users of the platform might lose lot of money
vaziasiav

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:39:51 AM

Hello very good project.
igorc

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 11:59:01 AM

Hello, could you tell me what exact gold been used for backing that coin? A personal gold reserves of the development team? How is it protected? I mean if the team would decide to sell all the gold the users of the platform might lose lot of money

Hi! Sure, only 999.9 certified gold will be used for backing. Many options will be used to make gold as secure as possible, starting from independent management and ending with blockchain and independent audit. Reliability is the key of the project, and making sure that the gold is secured in vaults and Golden user can any time change it into Gold is one of the key issues of our project. You can find more details in our White Paper at https://goldencurrency.world/white_paper_eng.pdf

GOLDEN CURRENCY
igorc

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 12:01:02 PM

Hello very good project.
Thank you!

GOLDEN CURRENCY
Storeplex

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:52:13 PM

Sounds interesting, but I'm wondering I this project is pegged to the price of gold or is it actually backed by gold in the sense that you have the gold?
R.Asgarov

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:37:47 PM

Guys, as an expert in international finances this is an interesting idea but not a feasible project.
The background of the today's international financial system was established around one century ago and was built during many and many years. During this period many obstacles were removed to get what we have for today. Number ONE obstacle was to remove the golden standard from the functionality of all the currencies. The project will be immediately blocked by relevant governmental authorities in every country.
Desmartcrypto

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:47:49 PM

looking great and i will love t be part of this. thanks to great team
Jerrytailad

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:39:06 PM

It looks good, well-done.
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:52:10 PM
Last edit: May 26, 2018, 12:11:36 AM by Twinkledoe

Already there are similar projects, where tokens are allegedly provided with gold. What are the differences between your project? Thanks
There is no such project. We are the first project of stable and fully backed by gold money that you will be able to have for cash and noncash transactions. In other words its like dollar or any other fiat, but more stable as backed by gold, with easy conversion to crypto and other fiat and many other advantages.

Maybe you haven't heard of xaurum yet? At least they are legit so far. You are not the first project to use gold as a front. And if you are really backed by 100% gold, can you provide us your gold certificates in possession? Most projects saying they were backed by gold were scamming gullible people here.
Hi! Golden Currency is surely more than just backing by gold, Golden is real money, the first global private money. Gold is very important part of our project, but it is just used to make it stable. We are not planning to use certificates, as real gold is surely much more reliable. And only top-tier auditors will provide regular audit of gold. You can read all the details in our White Paper at https://goldencurrency.world

Based from my knowledge in terms of this gold business, everyone should have certificates of possessing real gold. So it comes along with your possession. So why is it that you're not planning to use certificates? If it comes with it? Just wondering here...

If you mean that we back Golden by certificates - it means that there will be an additional risk to Golden holders as there will be one more party involved, between gold and Golden holder - its not good, that's why we prefer to have it backed by real gold that Golden holders will be able to see and check.

What I meant here is that, if you have real gold in possession, you should have gold certificates as a proof of ownership. So how will those investors know that you really own those gold bars that you are claiming that you own? Unless, you don't have gold in possession because in the first place, you don't know how to handle real gold correctly.
rig4hodlers (OP)

Activity: 938
Merit: 156

KOL Manager and CriptoGemas CEO

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 07:27:49 AM

Hello guys, I've updated the team section with Andrei Lipkin (Advisor) and Giuseppe Balsio (Italian Country Manager). Welcome on board.

KOL Manager and CriptoGemas CEO, just contact me on telegram: @angelfcc - @CriptoGemas_R4H
igorc

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 12:44:28 PM

Sounds interesting, but I'm wondering I this project is pegged to the price of gold or is it actually backed by gold in the sense that you have the gold?
Hi! Golden is actually backed by gold in vaults, and Golden users will be able to come to our vaults and get gold in exchange for Golden, if they would like to...

GOLDEN CURRENCY
igorc

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 12:52:14 PM

Guys, as an expert in international finances this is an interesting idea but not a feasible project.
The background of the today's international financial system was established around one century ago and was built during many and many years. During this period many obstacles were removed to get what we have for today. Number ONE obstacle was to remove the golden standard from the functionality of all the currencies. The project will be immediately blocked by relevant governmental authorities in every country.
What we do is a fully legal project and system, there will be no reason for blocking it. Seems like bitcoin, etc. is also one of the obstacles that you are mentioning, but its working...

GOLDEN CURRENCY
igorc

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 12:53:22 PM

It looks good, well-done.
Thank you!

GOLDEN CURRENCY
sayedtaha

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:31:53 PM

dear all
i previously send the link to Arabic ANN but it is not included in the list of finished ANN
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3350128.msg35066966#msg35066966
bobelr

Activity: 285
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 09:01:18 AM

Where can I read on this?
tenixpa

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:12:42 AM

Any news about the project?
Centaland

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:12:53 AM

hmm, i think this project can have few partners from some other projects available here to build a consortium
it will sure make huge success for all of participants ;-)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: