Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 02:04:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]💰GOLDENCURRENCY💰 - 🔥First cash private money 100% backed by gold🔥  (Read 4917 times)
igorc

Activity: 101
Merit: 5

Golden Currency https://goldencurrency.money

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 10:10:35 PM

There are a ton of gold-backed cryptos. They are catching fire, going viral. No slowing! I have a website dedicated to them: http://goldchronicle.com
Also, check out my gold-related domain names for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3028679.0
Hi, we are gold-backed real money, not just crypto, we are the only one now. Please, let me know if you will want to know more about the project. You can find details on our website https://www.goldencurrency.world

GOLDEN CURRENCY
🔥 First global money in cash and blockchain form 🔥
💰 100% backed by gold 💰 | www.goldencurrency.money
igorc

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 10:19:07 PM

Already there are similar projects, where tokens are allegedly provided with gold. What are the differences between your project? Thanks
There is no such project. We are the first project of stable and fully backed by gold money that you will be able to have for cash and noncash transactions. In other words its like dollar or any other fiat, but more stable as backed by gold, with easy conversion to crypto and other fiat and many other advantages.

Maybe you haven't heard of xaurum yet? At least they are legit so far. You are not the first project to use gold as a front. And if you are really backed by 100% gold, can you provide us your gold certificates in possession? Most projects saying they were backed by gold were scamming gullible people here.
Hi! Golden Currency is surely more than just backing by gold, Golden is real money, the first global private money. Gold is very important part of our project, but it is just used to make it stable. We are not planning to use certificates, as real gold is surely much more reliable. And only top-tier auditors will provide regular audit of gold. You can read all the details in our White Paper at https://goldencurrency.world

GOLDEN CURRENCY
igorc

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 10:53:05 PM

If your token is 100% backed by gold, how can you offer it with a 35% of bonus? Are you able to buy gold with 35% discount?

If I were an investor I would be worried that nobody of the team has answered to this question of mine...
Hi! It seems we answered the same question from you earlier on another thread about our project, sorry if we missed it here. Please, find the answer in my previous reply above and let me know if you will have any more questions - will be glad to answer!

GOLDEN CURRENCY
igorc

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 10:53:48 PM

I like this project
Thank you!

GOLDEN CURRENCY
igorc

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 10:56:01 PM

the concept is also an interesting idea and hopefully a lot of participants who like and support this project so that the future can be developed further.
thank you! we also are very fond of idea! and special thanks for all our supporters and followers!

GOLDEN CURRENCY
rig4hodlers (OP)

Activity: 938
Merit: 156

KOL Manager and CriptoGemas CEO

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 06:14:48 PM

Hello guys, we already have available some new languages for this ANN thread. You can find the links at the beginning on this thread.
I will upload the rest of languages as soon as possible.

KOL Manager and CriptoGemas CEO, just contact me on telegram: @angelfcc - @CriptoGemas_R4H
rig4hodlers (OP)

Activity: 938
Merit: 156

KOL Manager and CriptoGemas CEO

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 07:45:43 PM

Hello guys, I have updated the thread with the new country managers on the ANN thread. I also included some new details as adventages!! please have a look and let me know what you think about it!

Regards.

KOL Manager and CriptoGemas CEO, just contact me on telegram: @angelfcc - @CriptoGemas_R4H
Traneminer

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:00:36 AM

This project includes a number of best things:  great team, great product, great idea, great start!
We need products and ideas! I'm sure the company will occupy a leading place in this world!
Offer to take part in ICO.
Traneminer

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:23:12 PM

This is a good sign that a good promising project enters the world of Crypto to do something new, unique and useful.
goodluck your project.
Traneminer

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:40:29 PM

A complete package ICO is here, a very entertainable project, a good whitepaper, the website is all of there, Great job
Traneminer

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:56:19 PM

This Project rock!. Innovation, creativity, community, frugality. “It’s just not a common one, it's value
Traneminer

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:23:11 PM

Very amazing platform. I really like to support this project besides I believe that this ICO will success. Go!GOLDENCURRENCY team rocks the cryptoworld.
Traneminer

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:36:09 PM

Excellent project, I plan to invest! Thank you and good luck to the project!
amir lusik

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:28:03 PM

GOLDEN CURRENCY has opened the opportunity to build apps that can run interchangeably across all blockchaine
Nice concept,great team and overall a promising project.good job this project is managed by people who are experienced in their field.
WE ARE NOW ONE STEP CLOSER IN REDEFINING THE GLOBAL GOLDEN CURRENCY!
We need products and ideas!
alongzulki12

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:26:33 PM

wow i like its payment with gold value i want to join this project good luck till end ico
Traneminer

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:53:38 PM

I believe that the project considerably improves the sphere given Therefore it has all chances to occupy the niche. Looking at how the team of founders works, the project will take on the main mask. I advise everyone to look at this project. It has a very cool future.
Traneminer

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:25:29 AM

Great project! I advise everyone to participate in it! A very interesting idea! I'm sure it will be in great demand! One of the most promising and successful projects nowdays! I advise everyone to join and watch the development!
Traneminer

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:25:18 PM

I really love to join this project. By reading other comments and reviews which push me more to participate this project. A very nice and promising project. i hope this will be lead on the way of crypto world. I'm sure the company will show good results for ICO! Company with an innovative approach, a very interesting road map!
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:47:27 AM

Already there are similar projects, where tokens are allegedly provided with gold. What are the differences between your project? Thanks
There is no such project. We are the first project of stable and fully backed by gold money that you will be able to have for cash and noncash transactions. In other words its like dollar or any other fiat, but more stable as backed by gold, with easy conversion to crypto and other fiat and many other advantages.

Maybe you haven't heard of xaurum yet? At least they are legit so far. You are not the first project to use gold as a front. And if you are really backed by 100% gold, can you provide us your gold certificates in possession? Most projects saying they were backed by gold were scamming gullible people here.
Hi! Golden Currency is surely more than just backing by gold, Golden is real money, the first global private money. Gold is very important part of our project, but it is just used to make it stable. We are not planning to use certificates, as real gold is surely much more reliable. And only top-tier auditors will provide regular audit of gold. You can read all the details in our White Paper at https://goldencurrency.world

Based from my knowledge in terms of this gold business, everyone should have certificates of possessing real gold. So it comes along with your possession. So why is it that you're not planning to use certificates? If it comes with it? Just wondering here...
kul0n

Activity: 434
Merit: 49

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:04:30 AM

The project looks good. Attachment of your cryptocurrency to gold means the stability of its price, is correct? If this is so - it will be cool! Good luck!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: