Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 03:07:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: coinbase to remove BITCOIN as payment method?  (Read 125 times)
ekn222 (OP)

Activity: 120
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:01:54 PM

just google it..what do you think?
thepo1m

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:33:59 PM

I don't understand what you mean? just Google what. I think when providing information like this it is better to link the source of information, instead of just telling us to Google it. I don't don't think COinBase is using BTC has a payment channel yet
zikabra

Activity: 574
Merit: 139

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:37:49 PM

But that doesn't make any sense at all.
Do you have source for that information, link or something?
Lampaster

Activity: 406
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:40:52 PM

I did not understand. If you ask a question you need to formulate it more specifically. You can even provide a link. I do not believe that any service that uses cryptocurrencies can refuse the use of bitcoins. It is not profitable and unnatural. Perhaps you have become victim of any fud. There's a lot of fake news.
Jay Jay crypto

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:00:26 PM

At present, Coinbase supports bitcoin, Ethereum, bitcoin cash and Litecoin through direct fiat money purchases. ... by all, as several traders have expressed concern over the platform's fees and limited payment methods.
Gab20

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:19:16 PM

What is the source of this information? I just checked coinbase and i was able to see that there is nothing of such. Bitcoin is still supported by coinbase. You do not just come here to spread FUD. A link would have been good enough to support the info you have just given and atleast verify whatever info get before disseminating it. If someone very new or who does not have much understanding about crypto sees this, it might cause another panic.
Informing others with latest happenings is good, but always try to confirm the authenticity.
kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:29:33 PM

No way, coinbase originated as bitcoin wallet and exchange so why would they remove it? Infact the real news is that coinbase is coming up with upgrades so that erc-20 tokens will also be able to store and exchange at coinbase.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
BillCoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:46:41 PM

Never happened and there's literally no way for something to be happened as coinbase main opeartion is bitcoin, and they are not going to move to other cryptocurrencies anytime soon.
Even if the strong chinese guys will make them do that(so the only cryptocurrency that will be used in coinbase will be Bitcoin Cash, soon enough they will realize that it's actually not profitable.
dangful

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Decentralized Jet-Stream Encrypted Multi-Media Dev

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 07:09:33 PM

that's unfortunate, that will dump Bitcoin more to the ground.
some articles and crypto celebrities were saying that Mr. Nakamoto's vision for a cryptocrrency is Bitcoin Cash as it is more scalable, faster in transaction and flexibility.
there are too many factors to consider why Bitcoin is crashing this first quarter but I didn't own Bitcoin so I just wait and see and let the free crypto market decide it's fate.

anahata

Activity: 523
Merit: 300

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:17:44 PM

What does that even mean? Coinbase was never using bitcoin as payment method. It's a cryptocurrency exchange, not your local wal-mart.
MahonriCrypto

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:20:30 PM

Sounds like a troll. I think you should goggle that. The fact that your trolling. Google am I trolling.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: