Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:26:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is the most "feared investment"  (Read 830 times)
xfaqs01

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:00:01 PM

i think the fear in only for those that do not understand hiw the market behaves, if you can only figure out market patterns and or behaviour you wont be afraid to, therw money in the uptrend yes, but there is also money in the down trend. you just have figure it out

Want to learn TA? head on to
https://www.facebook.com/BTCSignals
C. Bergmann

Activity: 803
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:11:38 PM

Fear for those who doesn't know what they are entering. BTC's volatility as it is now can be an advantage as long as you know how to play with it. They fact that we should try to look at is that each time it surpasses the ATH then a new floor is made. This floor is important and this where you really see whether the price had increased or not, whether it grows or not. It is natural to have this volatility since it is not that widely known but in the future, there would be more demand and larger market which will make the BTC a bit stable than what it is now.

▄▄████▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄▄
▄█████▀▀            ▀▀█████▄
▄███▀       ▄████▄       ▀███▄
███      ▄██████████▄      ███
███    ▄██████████████▄    ███
███    ████████████████    ███
███    ▀██████████████▀    ███
███      ▀██████████▀      ███
▀███▄       ▀████▀       ▄███▀
▀█████▄▄            ▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▄▄    ▄▄█████▀▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀████▀▀
Gabro███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
WHITEPAPER
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TOKEN SALES
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
adifariz

Activity: 239
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:22:01 PM

"the most feared investment" is probably still good ... It's like the biggest challenge, the most difficult task: in the end the reward is always worth a lot for those who are persistent and loyal. for now enjoy the time and get some satoshi Only invest the amount you are willing to lose but this can also deter you from generating huge profits. The choice is yours!
simpleholmes

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:23:18 PM

indeed it is the riskiest investment especially for the new traders who aim to be millionaires with only 1000$ now and this volatility on the other hand is what  makes money for traders.
boy130

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:25:26 PM

I would say rather than feared, bitcoin is the most volatile investment. Yes, it has huge potential to moon, and shoot past $20,000. But in that same space of time, it could also collapsed to 1/4th of its initial value. This makes it a difficult asset to invest in, as you never known whether it has ballooned too high, and about to pop, or if it's fallen low enough to initiate another bull run.
deepakg2m
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 04:32:45 PM

Sometimes yes it is but not always.Every investment is a little bit risky but BITCOIN is considered to be most feared because the loss we had to face is too much .And also it is becoming important day by day so the fear of loosing is also increasing.

🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴 Global Sharing App / RENTO / Share, Rent, Profit - Everything You want 🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴
Website
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:36:56 PM

The statement that Bitcoin is the most feared investment only applies to those people who does not understand how it works and only knows that it yields high return but do not realize the risks involved with it. I believe Bitcoins still has a lot of room for growth and development. It has grown to what it is today because gradually, it is becoming a necessity in our era to make an advancement on how we do our finances.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 04:38:06 PM

Bitcoin has shown exponential growth of more than 100,000% and correction of more than 65% after the growth so it is highly volatile than any other currency/commodity in my opinion. However, there are some people who are earning great profits from speculation activities over the years in rising as well as falling market and on the other hand there are some people who are continuously losing their money in this wild market  so it is not feared investment but unrecognized investment in terms of strategy building.
Ayaancool

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:40:32 PM

Why was everyone treating bitcoin as a fearful investment?
Everyone would feel very confused about its performance on bitcoin market demand.But I think bitcoin will come very strongly.I suggest you take a break from bitcoin and relax now.
First77 (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 32

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:07:21 AM

Bitcoin has shown exponential growth of more than 100,000%

That says the title of this thread
tonmoycrypto

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:24:07 AM

I don't think Bitcoin as a fear investment. bitcoin is very profitable  if we can take advantage of  the price rise and the price down. just need to understand the characteristics of Bitcoin. so when you invest in Bitcoin There is a lot of risk but also great profit.
cryptojohnn7

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:06:10 AM

Short term investors may fear, it’s true. But I think everyone should have knowledge about the market’s nature before investing. This tendency of price stream is nothing new. It’s quite usual more or less. It’s a bit risky, not feared. And you need to take risk to gain some, you know.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:33:21 PM

This is true that bitcoin is the most feared investment because a lot of people are afraid to put their money on bitcoin because they don't want to lose money and they just want to be safe and put their money into something good that will help them to make their money grow over the time. In short, they don't want the risk but they didn't realize that everything has been involved with risk.
Ronyx

Activity: 525
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:42:42 PM

In 2013 to 2014, Bitcoin crashed from $1000 to $200

From 2016 to March 2018 Bitcoin was:

$1,000 to $20,000

$20,000 to $6,500

$6500 to to $12,000

$12,000 to $7,500   Grin

Bitcoin is the most "feared investment" after going up from $1 to $10,000 in 9 years and big names saying bad things for Bitcoin and cryptos

I think that depends on the person, bitcoin becomes a dreaded investment because he only sees the unstable bitcoin, so he is afraid of losing his money. Bitcoin becomes a lucrative investment, because he sees bitcoin in the long run, even though the bitcoin price falls, but he believes the bitcoin will increase again.

longminh123

Activity: 432

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:48:36 PM

This is true that bitcoin is the most feared investment because a lot of people are afraid to put their money on bitcoin because they don't want to lose money and they just want to be safe and put their money into something good that will help them to make their money grow over the time. In short, they don't want the risk but they didn't realize that everything has been involved with risk.
I agree with your point. Investments are always at risk. There is no easy way to make money, we must learn to cope with difficulties so that we have more experience.
Although bitcoin is a king of the school cryptocurrency but investing in bitcoin is quite high risk.
There will be a lot of money when the price of bitcoin goes up, or you lose a lot of money when the bitcoin goes down. Their value is similar to the loss or increase of the small altcoins.
panganib999

Activity: 1736
Merit: 589

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 03:51:58 PM

Well, "feared" is not the world I should use to describe those who earn millions of dollars due to their investments, mate. Precisely, the volatility of BTC make of it one of the smartest investment, but you have to understand the market. By taking a look at the data you shared, I just can see an opportunity, for investing in bitcoin is the most profitable idea you can have. Of course, it is really unwise to buy bitcoin when it is at the top, but, on the contrary, think about those ones who had btc when it was at $400and lower!!
Definitely, this is not a feared investment if you understand the market.
People should not fear the ability of bitcoin to changes it price because as if we will take a look at the history of the changes of the price of bitcoin we could see that it could serve as an open opportunity for people and for us personally to earn and to have a good source of profit for the future. Bitcoin volatility is one of the reason for us to invest with it together with its system in transactions and trading that could also be a source of our profit.
Coffee135

Activity: 392
Merit: 137

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:04:23 PM

All people are interested in the question of the price of bitcoin. This attracts the attention of whales. They can easily prey on people's money. This is very similar to how whales and dolphins drive fish into shoals and eat the whole pack. In the crypto economy, you can only survive if you don't act like everyone else. So I won't sell my bitcoins at any price.
Virman01

Activity: 402
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:19:07 PM

well, I think so too, so from that a lot of media and people who hate bitcoin and keep trying to make bitcoin prices are declining.
awawo

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:20:09 PM

To most of us who understand the market and how it works we can easily fine our way through the market, bitcoin can not be the most feared investment platform if you understand how the market works. Bitcoin as a volatile commodity operate on the economic law of demands and supply so when the demand for bitcoin is high you see the market going up and when the demand is low you see the price falling, terming the movement of price in bitcoin as crash is an understatement because bitcoin never hard a fix price.
vergel24official

Activity: 154
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:24:48 PM

Investing in Bitcoin has a lot of good stuff theirs a possibility to double your money but as Bitcoin perform it's volatility aspect is one of the reasons why other is not favor in investing on it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: