Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 06:55:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is the most "feared investment"  (Read 830 times)
burner2014

Activity: 952
Merit: 515

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:55:22 PM

What you think is considered the most feared investment has made people suddenly rich. If you are afraid then do not follow this investment because bitcoin investment requires experience and understanding of crypto so it can determine the right time to enter and exit the market.
Exactly! and I am one of the person who does not want to regret in the future, so I will invest more that what I can afford right now, I don't bother taking risk for as long as it will benefit us all in the future, fear now and sorry later and I won't let that to happen.
First77 (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 32

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:02:46 AM

0.1 Bitcoin = $920

0.01 bitcoin = $92

lots of money all the way.
maemunah

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:26:21 PM

does not seem to bitcoin in say a very scary investment because the results are also not disappointing when investing in bitcoin, and already a lot of people get rich thanks to investing in bitcoin
Welhell

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:43:56 PM

In 2013 to 2014, Bitcoin crashed from $1000 to $200

From 2016 to March 2018 Bitcoin was:

$1,000 to $20,000

$20,000 to $6,500

$6500 to to $12,000

$12,000 to $7,500   Grin

Bitcoin is the most "feared investment" after going up from $1 to $10,000 in 9 years and big names saying bad things for Bitcoin and cryptos

Yes, i agree with you. But, the greatest reason for people's interest is profit. I mean, no one would invest money if the cryptos were not so profitable. But, we need to be careful.
yonjitsu

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

www.daxico.com

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:54:12 AM

Feared investments in the sense that it can fall drastically that might end you selling it at a losing price. But if you see that every crisis is an opportunity, then it will turn into motivation that will give you courage to invest the most risky investment of all time.

faaty

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:06:54 AM

I lost money in stock exchanges, I got scammed, and made too much expenses in the last 1 year. I am still in profit and good position by the help of my bitcoin investment. I lost in altcoin trading in general but still I am in profit. And people say bitcoin is risky, no all other instruments are have more risk
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:49:25 PM

What you think is considered the most feared investment has made people suddenly rich. If you are afraid then do not follow this investment because bitcoin investment requires experience and understanding of crypto so it can determine the right time to enter and exit the market.
Exactly! and I am one of the person who does not want to regret in the future, so I will invest more that what I can afford right now, I don't bother taking risk for as long as it will benefit us all in the future, fear now and sorry later and I won't let that to happen.

Whoah are you sure about that though dude? In every investment, only put in money you can afford, not more than that. That's the mistake of those people who got rekt last december. They placed in money that's probably beyond what they can afford and then the correction came. You'll never know when btc will disappoint you.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
yanesna3

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:57:22 PM

$1,000 to $20,000

$20,000 to $6,500

$6500 to to $12,000

$12,000 to $7,500   Grin

Bitcoin is the most "feared investment" after going up from $1 to $10,000 in 9 years and big names saying bad things for Bitcoin and cryptos

I would say that Forex is even worse. I do not know why still so many people are so scared to invest in the cryptocurrency. You are investing in your future!
Tigorss

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:34:33 PM

Although the value of BitCoin shows a positive signal with continuous improvement, did not rule out the value can fall at any time. Global issues greatly affect the value of BitCoin up to 50 percent! If the negative issue blows, its value will decrease. Once back, if there is a positive issue then the value of BitCoin will increase.
ivrynx

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:47:31 PM

I agree with the title of this tolpic, bitcoin is the most feared investment, since not all would want to understand what is going on with bitcoin, how it was created and why, then there are FUDs from left to right, and it is coming from prominent figures in the financial industry, then there is the the FOMO back in january, thus we have a lot of people who experience bull trap today. Most people are staying away from bitcoin since there have been scams as well. What is should they do, for them not to fear bitcoin, is to study and learn what it is all about, I still remeber back then 2010 bitcoin is being recognized in the internet, I was doubting it for 2 years, then I noticed people still talking about it, after fearing and doubting took me nowhere I studied and understand what bitcoin is and other altcoins, now I do not fear it, I can easily  get a gist of the market now and avoid traps. Education is still key, for you not to fear investing in cryptocurrency.
TERA2

Activity: 266
Merit: 222

Deb Rah Von Doom

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:58:27 PM

Bitcoin is behaving like a super-HYIP and that is dangerous.

10 times profit ($10 to $100) in 12 years is OK. Not more than that.
Netflix has risen over 100 times in the past 10 years. Is it a HYIP?

60659 📦
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:21:15 PM

What investors should fear is their own weakness of mind. We see it here every single day, people freaking out at some movement that's happened a million times before and will happen a billion times in the future.

At this stage of the game I really, really can't believe people fall for the same shit over and over again.

If you're not seeing a bigger picture then you should not have your balls in as deep as they are.
anavir

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:16:58 AM

bitcoin is not the most feared investment if you are patient and calm...we all know that bitcoin value is volatile so before you invest you should know first the movement of bitcoin.if you are patient enough to wait for your aim profit you won't fail because bitcoin will really give you what you are aiming..just be patient and calm

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:40:44 AM

Fear is not a bad thing really, so to say.

Fear makes us look closer at things.  Fear makes us want to understand more.  It makes us careful enough not to throw caution in the wind.  Fear can be noble in many ways.

As courage is reflected at times with stupidity, fear is deeply inclined with knowledge.

And as with any investment or business venture, fear is a good factor for us to find ways to protect ourselves more than our assets and riches.

So fear if we must, and learn to intelligently overcome all of them, Bitcoin speaking or not.
followmenot

Activity: 533
Merit: 251

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:19:36 AM

This is pretty much normal because bitcoin is very speculative investment it can drop down -%50 in just 12 hours. Also it can easily be lost in unwise hands. You need at least intermediate level mind to use bitcoin.

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:03:05 PM

$1,000 to $20,000

Last bubble ended in December 2013 and made another spike in January. So you should say that Bitcoin price went from $1000 to $200 in 2014.

On January 2014 price of Bitcoin was $400 and not $1000.
Kambal2000

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:53:22 PM

It could be one of the type of investment where people are afraid of just like the stock market because there is no assurance and that we are just taking so much risk here, but this is also the type of investment where in we can earn a lot, as economist kept saying that the higher the risk the higher the returns and this is one of the best example of it.
superstarbtc

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:49:47 PM

Bitcoin is feared investment for those who don't understand how it works but not for seniors who know the fundamentals behind bitcoin
normanz
Copper Member

Activity: 327
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:30:24 PM

$1,000 to $20,000

$20,000 to $6,500

$6500 to to $12,000

$12,000 to $7,500   Grin

I think it depends on who invests in bitcoin, bitcoin can be an investment in interest because its value can rise high and it can give a profit, bitcoin becomes a feared investment because bitcoin has an unstable price and can create a panic that invests in bitcoin.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
aardvark15

Activity: 1008
Merit: 510

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:34:29 PM

$1,000 to $20,000

$20,000 to $6,500

$6500 to to $12,000

$12,000 to $7,500   Grin

Bitcoin is definitely very volatile and has not been fully accepted as an investment.

It also hasn’t caught on as a form of payment in a mainstream way. Even after 10 years since inception, it’s safe to say that Bitcoin is still in the early days of acceptance and adoption.

It’s going to take some time to catch on just like the way the internet had a learning curve in its early days.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: