Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:52:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need a 0.06 Btc Loan Against My 2400 EON Coins  (Read 149 times)
Simplexton (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:04:48 PM

Hey guys,

Got an emergency and urgently in need of 0.06 BTC to be repaid in 30 days or less. As for collateral, I'm offering access to my 2400 EON coins from Exscudo.com.

Thanks in advance

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:06:50 PM

Hey guys,

Got an emergency and urgently in need of 0.06 BTC to be repaid in 30 days or less. As for collateral, I'm offering access to my 2400 EON coins from Exscudo.com.

Thanks in advance
I tried to search in coinmarketcap about this collateral that you are offering but unfortunately I think EON coin is not listed there yet. I'm trying to find out what is the current value of this coin or maybe how much it will be priced once its listed in any exchange to compare with the amount of BTC you are asking. Any idea? Aside from Exscudo.com, where else do they plan to list EON?
Simplexton (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:12:09 PM

Hey guys,

Thanks in advance
I tried to search in coinmarketcap about this collateral that you are offering but unfortunately I think EON coin is not listed there yet. I'm trying to find out what is the current value of this coin or maybe how much it will be priced once its listed in any exchange to compare with the amount of BTC you are asking. Any idea? Aside from Exscudo.com, where else do they plan to list EON?

EON coin will be listed on Coinmarketcap after the launch of the Exscudo mainnet soon. The price will most probably range between $3-$5 according to most experts, like this for example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABtxLL8WJt8. My holdings will be worth between 1 btc- 1.6 btc after the launch of the main exchange.

EON will first be actively traded on the Exscudo exchange. I think other exchanges will follow later on.

I have kept the EON tokens for almost a year because I believe in the project. I must therefore repay my loan to regain access to my coins.

Thanks
ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1330
Merit: 307

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:17:35 PM

Hey guys,

Thanks in advance

EON coin will be listed on Coinmarketcap after the launch of the Exscudo mainnet soon. The price will most probably range between $3-$5 according to most experts, like this for example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABtxLL8WJt8. My holdings will be worth between 1 btc- 1.6 btc after the launch of the main exchange.

EON will first be actively traded on the Exscudo exchange. I think other exchanges will follow later on.

I have kept the EON tokens for almost a year because I believe in the project. I must therefore repay my loan to regain access to my coins.

Thanks

If its not listed on an exchange (and not a crap one either), then its not valid collateral as it cannot be liquidated in the event of a default. On top of that, the price may be lower than that when it hits the exchange especially with the amount of users that may try to dump the coin.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: