Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 11:46:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Forbes - Looking Ahead To $20,000 Bitcoin  (Read 201 times)
manlyxman (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:26:19 PM

"Morgan Stanley has some good news for Bitcoin bulls, however: The 70 percent decline is “nothing out of the ordinary,” and what’s more, such corrections “have historically preceded rallies.” Just as the Nasdaq gained back much of what it lost in the subsequent years—before the financial crisis pared losses even further—bitcoin could similarly be ready to stage a strong recovery."

Source - https://www.forbes.com/sites/greatspeculations/2018/03/28/looking-ahead-to-20000-bitcoin/#646585822ec5

Great to always see good news of crypto in the news. Of course, the bear trends still continue but this piece of optimism is always nice.

What do you think?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Xioma

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:31:30 PM

i still doubt it's gonna reach $20K any time soon, considering the dips. Grin maybe in a few years
saqwe

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:41:43 PM

I think Morgan Standley had tried putting things right with his projection and the chat obvious of high price increase to about $20,000. It has just happened in the recent past, and I see no reason why it can not happen again. Though, so many are highly panicking of the effect caused by recent bitcoin price declinity. We shall soon be overwhelmed with joy sooner than later. Optimism is just the key aside holding.
ukw

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:54:00 PM

"Morgan Stanley has some good news for Bitcoin bulls, however: The 70 percent decline is “nothing out of the ordinary,” and what’s more, such corrections “have historically preceded rallies.” Just as the Nasdaq gained back much of what it lost in the subsequent years—before the financial crisis pared losses even further—bitcoin could similarly be ready to stage a strong recovery."

Source - https://www.forbes.com/sites/greatspeculations/2018/03/28/looking-ahead-to-20000-bitcoin/#646585822ec5

Great to always see good news of crypto in the news. Of course, the bear trends still continue but this piece of optimism is always nice.

What do you think?

Yes, it is always nice to hear good news, especially in such a market situation. But I personally do not think this will happen soon.The price of 20K will come back very hard in my opinion.  Undecided

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
fransbenotius

Activity: 139

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:26:59 PM

We must support like this news to all over the world, by we spread the good news from it It can help the value for the coin increasing, so with a lot of banning and regulation that slowing the hype of bitcoin, we must still strong to spread the good news, so people will attract to it
Imfinnabeon

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

Decentralize The $15-Trillion Global Trade Industr

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:48:10 PM

i still doubt it's gonna reach $20K any time soon, considering the dips. Grin maybe in a few years
That would suck, I was hoping we could reach 20k again sometime this year. It would suck even more for McAfee cause if we don't get near 100k, I don't see his prediction coming true.

vendy86

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 03:56:56 PM

What do you think?

i hope many more good news like this coming.
we need this to help bitcoin jump back to 20k.so it will attract new investor to join.

Ayuluv2001

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:01:09 PM

I would still hope it can reach 20k Smiley it helps all coins and tokens
Widgetloxz

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:03:23 PM

I agree that it does help boost other coins, but it doesn't help itself in my opinion. For me, Bitcoin still has to solve its scaling issues before I would really believe that it deserves to be at a higher price and value.
alexzorgo

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:06:01 PM

Morgan Stanley can easily be cryptomarket manipulators. If from this point optimistical forecasts and news gradually begin to appear, then it is possible, to consider that whales were already bought by cryptocurrency. Recently there was news about increase in number of futures on bitcoin for increase in the price and reduction of opposite contracts. With increase in such news and forecasts it is possible to expect change in the cryptomarket towards a bull trend
paulmaritz

Activity: 672
Merit: 274

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:07:52 PM

Nah, by December it will hit $100,000. Grin
Dragonrage201

Merit: 110

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:21:22 PM

It is nice to see such positive news coming out of wall street for bitcoin. Hard to know exactly but it could happen in any coming month.
KryptoKai

Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:26:25 PM

Only $20,000? that is a bit low! It will go well past that during the next bull run. Historically it always rallies higher than the previous all time high so they should be looking ahead to $25,000 and above! Not sure when we will get there but i predict at the end of the year it will be higher than $20k

Ostonian

Activity: 912

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:29:02 PM

This is of course good news. His words and predictions to the god in the ears. And it is already tired of watching how the market falls every day.
IgorShumilo

Activity: 518
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:33:37 PM

My dear friends, this fall is just another turn in the life of bitcoin, which happened before and more than once and will happen again! If you look at the news then they are all good and optimistic, let's get patience and wait a bit!
fetokun

Activity: 210

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:33:41 PM

Yeah when bitcoin was actually rallying these people were shitting all over it and now when bitcoin is dumping they are coming out with positive news and price predictions like $20k. Looks like they are looking for buyers to dump their bags on.

chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 04:41:20 PM

What do you think?

The market will recover, that's for sure.

But I think it won't recover until institutional money starts jumping in en masse.
We are talking traditional hedge funds, investment funds, banks, wall streeters, etc.
Last december saw an uprecedented rise in "normal money" flooding in.
That is, a lot of average people reacting on fomo that drove everything to new heights.

Now, as they are feeling the burn from having bought btc at 15 to 17k, they are collectively much more cautious.
And that trend is over so it's hard for me to see another normal person frenzy of money coming in.

The good news is, that market corrections are fantastic for attracting institutional money.
More than anything, they want to see stability, and even though to us we feel the market is bleeding, when you look at it over three months, it is actually quite steady.

My own personal predication is that in April is when we will start to see more money pour into the market.
Then all these tears on bitcointalk will turn to smiles lol.

yudhistira

Activity: 347

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:01:43 PM

What do you think?

Sounds very good, but unlikely to happen. I think the market will start to rise after some time, but it will hardly reach such high levels. But no one never knows.  Undecided

WebsiteWhitepaperTelegram   International Blockchain Lottery   FacebookTwitterGitHub
════════☛ FIRELOTTO ☚════════    As simple and understandable as traditional lotteries are    ══════☛ PLAY NOW ☚══════
Nick Abimanyu

Activity: 406
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:07:51 PM

Although in stagnant conditions, people's optimism of bitcoin is still fairly high, we can see it from the intensity of new users that continue to emerge. Bitcoin is getting harder to grow to $ 20.000 because bitcoin sales transactions are still too high among the weakest economies.
strickland

Activity: 448

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:12:41 PM

It could get to $20k, the price is not real. The price is being manipulated so you can sell your coins just so it could get to some rich person's wallet.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆