Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:37:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: rig.cards - remote rig monitoring and notifications by email and Telegram  (Read 12088 times)
rig.cards (OP)

Activity: 103
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 04:59:47 PM

Yes, I think so, I receive a lot, but later I deactivate it, on telegram.

I see

Ok, so I'll waiting from you logs to email
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rig.cards (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:17:04 PM
Last edit: November 12, 2018, 11:28:17 PM by rig.cards

Yes, I think so, I receive a lot, but later I deactivate it, on telegram.

First of all, thanks for logs!
If anyone else can provide their logs, I'll be appreciate

UPDATE

So... I have found very-very silly bug...  Cry
I've fixed it.

I hope false reboot notifications is excepted now!   Cool

Guys, you can enable "Rig rebooted" notification to check it.

Thanks!
rig.cards (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:49:05 PM

What is the rate of logfile updating, every 30 seconds? Thanks, rig.cards is every day getting better and better! Cheesy

Forgot to answer for some questions...

So
logfile is updating every time when rig sends info to server. It happens every 100-110 seconds.
rig.cards (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:35:39 AM

A little request, is it possible to sort rigs by state (offline or online)? Thank you for your work.

It's good idea but... I don't sure is there possible to re-order cards without refreshing page.... need to check it.

How you wish to order cards - offline on top? or online on top?
oscarmbv

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:30:02 PM

Either way, if I have to choose offline first.
Another thing I want to tell you, don't you think it's easier use frequency to know if a card is mining or not, normally if it's mining cpu clock is around 1000-1200Mhz and memory clock 1700-2100Mhz and if it's not mining 300Mhz (idle), I thought you can use it because monitor already have these values.
Thank you.
rig.cards (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:23:42 PM

Attention!!! Scheduled maintenance on the server!

Nov 23rd, Fri, from 10:00 till 20:00 UTC will be scheduled maintenance on the server.

Likely, it will take significantly less time than pointed above.

In order to prevent false notifications, notifications "rig offline" and "rig online" will be disabled for some time intervals.

It is also possible lack of connection with the server.

Upon completion of the work, this will be further reported, incl. in this topic.

In case of any problems, please report in this topic or mail to mail@rig.cards
I hope that for users everything will pass unnoticed, but anyway...
rig.cards (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:50:44 PM

Maintenance is over!  Cheesy

In case of any problems, please report to this topic or mail@rig.cards
rig.cards (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 09:59:55 AM

Another one stage of maintenance!

Dec 8th, Sat, from 10:00 till 11:00 UTC will be scheduled maintenance on the server.

In this period possible lost connection with server for 10-15 minutes.

In order to prevent false notifications, notifications "rig offline" and "rig online" will be disabled temporarily.

Upon completion of the work, this will be further reported, incl. in this topic.

In case of any problems, please report in this topic or mail to mail@rig.cards
rig.cards (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 10:59:14 AM

Maintenance is over! Notifications enabled

In case of any problems, please report to this topic or mail@rig.cards
rig.cards (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 05:48:13 PM

Fix

Fixed a small bug because of which some users could not connect Telegram. When trying to connect, nothing happened. (in practice, this problem occurred only once)

If you had such issue - try to connect Telegram again.
rig.cards (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 07:17:03 PM
Last edit: April 27, 2019, 08:28:16 PM by rig.cards

UPDATE  Roll Eyes

Client app updated to version 0.7.2
Small fixes.

(The update will occur automatically if you have not disabled the auto-update feature)
vmozara

Activity: 190
Merit: 59

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 08:21:17 PM

I have no idea what is changed, but thanks for keeping the development!
rig.cards (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 08:27:58 PM

I have no idea what is changed, but thanks for keeping the development!

Just small fixes
rig.cards (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 11:51:52 AM
Last edit: May 27, 2019, 09:50:36 AM by rig.cards

UPDATE!!!

Cool Hashrate monitoring

Now you can see miner hashrate on the rig cards.

It looks like this:

not sure is this is the best displaying of hashrate monitoring, so if you have any suggestions or comments about it - tell.

Notifications that depends on hashrate values don't implemented yet. Just displaying. Notifications maybe will be added some later after full debugging of hashrate monitoring feature, and finally if such monitoring is demanded by users.

Attention! The client gets the hashrate value directly from the miner (and not from the pool or from anywhere another)!

So in the settings of the rig, you need to select the type of miner used, and the miner on the rig can be configured accordingly - activate api (this can usually be made in a .bat file, and for some miners the API is activated by default and you don’t need to do anything).

You can select a miner when adding a new rig or editing an existing. This feature is also available when editing groups of the rigs.
Tab - Hashrate.

When setting a miner, you can also specify the port on which its api is available, if the port is different from the default.
Make attention! It's NOT a pool port!

There you can also see the parameters that need to be added to the miner’s launch line in the bat-file for activating api.
Anyway if something is not clear - just ask me! Smiley

At the moment, the following miners are supported:

List of supported miners:

• Claymore's Ethereum Miner
  • PhoenixMiner Ethereum
  • SRBMiner Cryptonight
  • EWBF Equihash Miner
  • Ethminer
  • T-Rex
  • TeamRedMiner
  • NBMiner
  • GMiner

Ready for suggestions for adding any other miners Smiley
Tell me which miners you are using, which coins, pools and I'll try to add requested miners.

Info about hashrate value will be also displaying in the client app window (or if it is impossible to get data from the miner by some reason, will be displayed error message).

Remind that the client connects to the server every 100-110 seconds - so after changing any settings on the server, it takes some time for the client to receive them, and only after that monitoring will continue with the new rig configuration.

Of course for support hashrate monitoring, the client app has been updated - version is 0.7.3
(The update will occur automatically if you have not disabled the auto-update feature)

As usual, very waiting from you feedbacks about my service and hashrate monitoring functions in particular.
Tell how it works, maybe there are any difficulties or other.

rig.cards (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 10:35:48 AM

This post contains miners settings to activate API

• Claymore's Ethereum Miner

API enabled by default, working on port 3333, no any action required.
Anyway just FYI here is the launch string for Claymore with enabled api

EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool eu1.ethermine.org:4444 -ewal 0xD69af2A796A737A103F12d2f0BCC563a13900E6F -epsw x -mport -3333

• PhoenixMiner Ethereum

API enabled by default, working on port 3333, no any action required.
Anyway here is the launch string for Phoenix

PhoenixMiner.exe -pool ssl://eu1.ethermine.org:5555 -pool2 ssl://us1.ethermine.org:5555 -wal 0x008c26f3a2Ca8bdC11e5891e0278c9436B6F5d1E.Rig001 -cdmport 3333

• SRBMiner Cryptonight

SRBMiner-CN.exe --config Config\config-normalv4.txt --pools pools.txt --apienable

or if you use non-default port:

SRBMiner-CN.exe --config Config\config-normalv4.txt --pools pools.txt --apienable --apiport 21555

• EWBF Equihash Miner

miner  --algo 210_9 --pers AION0PoW --server cluster.aionpool.tech --port 3333 --user 0xa073ee72ea355f7856792ba6d8a2a37a18d37773539583ce508a2c1d7cd263be.test --api 0.0.0.0:42000
rig.cards (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 09:20:56 AM

UPDATE

Client app updated to version 0.7.4

Fix:
In some cases when using non-english versions of Win 10 with AMD Radeon GPUs and some driver versions, when GPU temperature increases higher than 80C, server don't receive data from client app (client reports about Bad request) and because of this the service reports that the rig is offline or temperatures values just displaying not correct.

If you had such problems before - please check now, it's fixed.

vmozara

Activity: 190
Merit: 59

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 12:13:05 PM

Is there any chance to implement hashrate from Team Red Miner? If possible, offcourse.

Thanks for keeping rig.cards up to date Cheesy
rig.cards (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 08:28:21 AM

My suggestions:
1. Displaying miner version eg. PhoenixMiner 4.2c;
2. Displaying hashrate for each card in the rig;
3. Displaying accepted / stales / incorrect shares;
4. Abillity to view / edit / send config.txt (like Claymore's EthMan do) directly to the rig (phoenix miner -cdmrs -cdm 2).

Thanks for using rig.cards!  Cheesy

First of all I must to say that I making an easy to use monitoring service. Simple as possible. So I'm trying to not overload user interface.

1) I think it's possible, maybe some later I add it.

2) Here is the problem, because I take GPU data not from miner. And even if miner not launched or you use not supported miner or miner without API, you anyway can monitor your rig. But i this case any miner has list of GPUs and sequence of it not equals to sequence that getting by client app. Even more, the sequence GPUs in the list can depends on each miner, or even on miner settngs. So it's impossible to detect which GPU on which place and I can't match these two lists...

3) It's maybe also possible, but as I undertand it can depends on mining algo. On ethash, yes, we have accepted/stales/incorrect shares, but on any other algo is it exists anyway or can be different? The question is in identical working of rig.cards for any algo.
So it's need to analyze this request but anyway it is not a priority task for now.

4) As I said before the main function of rig.cards it's excelent monitoring service. Only after all main functions will implemented we can talk about management tools.
So stay tuned!

Thanks for help on improving rig.cards!
evlo

Activity: 155
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 12:50:38 PM

are you planning to add more miner sw support?
for nvidia currently popilar with web/json:
nbminer, bminer, gminer
for amd:
xmr-stak, xmr-ig, castxmr, teamred

there is tons of others, i think maybe ccminer also makes something useful, well it just depends on what people use obviously

but mainly, OMG, you are not supporting EHTMINER, that is like the gold standard of gpu miners ...
rig.cards (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 03:05:41 PM
Last edit: May 12, 2019, 04:01:13 PM by rig.cards

are you planning to add more miner sw support?
Yes, but what you mean "miner sw"? What is sw? Sw..itching?  Huh

there is tons of others
Exactly! Tons. Therefore few posts ago I've asked users to tell which miners they are use, which miners thay want to see on rig.cards.
Because I can't add all of miners in one moment, so I asking users to define most popular.

Which miners you are using personally?

but mainly, OMG, you are not supporting EHTMINER, that is like the gold standard of gpu miners ...
As I said earlier, I choose some miners to implement just for example. The feature of hashrate monitoring was launched only some days ago.
In my environment, for example, users usually use Claymore or Phoenix for Ethash... So...

Anyway Ethminer added to tasklist!  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: