Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:40:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitter truth behind the market crash  (Read 846 times)
Crypdon

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:53:19 AM

You forgot to mention the other reason for ethereum crashing. It is true that the ICO market has been diluted and it is becoming more difficult to separate the good ones from the scammers, but also they are cashing out their eth tokens that people invested. This is putting downwards pressure on all invested coins btc and mostly eth.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jatin729

Activity: 812
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 09:10:25 AM

Crash in market is happening because we are using crypto asset for just trading purpose not for other application. In decentralize only we people can control the prices of any asset because only two factors are considering demand and supply of asset. Now a days we can see that when any bad news come then people start selling bitcoin. this cause crash in price.

Weirdwas

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:13:48 AM

I find this outline particularly insightful especially the part about new investors who bought in dec/jan. They all started panicking and sold off their coins.
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:46:27 PM

i think its good correction.bitcoin will rise soon.just be patient Smiley
reward will come

It is good, but scared retail investors for a long time. I doubt we will see them until we bust through that 20k again. And even then it is doubtful, i dont know if they will be brave enough to jump in it again...
It will surely be acceptable because bitcoin price is increasing high, we should not wait anymore for the price to rise or the market be accepted as if all this will happen then bitcoin price will get extremely high and you will be repent for your lose, it is not good to listen the misguided and the false news or the roamer so if you will hold your bitcoin for the long time it will give you profit, but it will be surprise for you in future if you buy at this low price of bitcoin.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
freesia_pnp888

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:24:25 AM

number 2 & 3 sound convincing to me, it's mostly from sellers and buyers isn't it?
gcbjk

Activity: 87

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:29:28 AM

First of all, I very much agree with your point of view, that is, Bitcoin's trading market. And this trading market is unlikely to be profitable for everyone. There are people who make profits, and people lose money. They often lose money because they have different market conditions and blind investment.
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:47:09 AM

The Crypto market is crashing...  Now BTC= 7400$ & Eth=400$

What happened to BTC?

1.Thousands of people came into the Crypto field and started buying in Dec/Jan. So the market hyped unbelievably.
80% of them have 0  technical knowledge about Cryptocurrencies.
90% of them does not believe in Bitcoin.
20% of them have absolutely no idea what a cryptocurrency is and how the market behaves.
70% of them just wanted some quick profit.

2.Some idiots bought and sold for quick money and dumped the market.
3.Some people got panic and started selling.
4.Whales saw this early and slowly sold part of their holdings. Now they are buying at low prices.

What happened to Eth and Ethereum tokens?

1.BTC going down = Eth going down
2.People with 0 crypto knowledge started investing in ICO's.
3.People with 0 crypto knowledge started doing bounties.
(Those are the spammers in Bitcointalk)
4.That two kind of people started dumping ICO's for quick earnings
5.Scam ICO's and useless ICO's came in to play.
6.Because of the ICO flood, ICO's became less profitable.
7. So some ICO investors lost their faith.
So Eth and most of its tokens crashed.

What happened to Other coins?

BTC going down = Every other coin going down

What will happen next?

1.Whales who sold for higher prices will buy slowly at low prices and will become 1.5* rich.
2.Some people will leave the Crypto market.
3.Believers will HODL.
4.The market will slowly recover.

Bitcoin and crypto in general is still pretty much in a early speculation phase. The market is tiny and of course guys with bigger pockets take advantage of it.
This is happening now since the beginning and will continue until we reach a certain level of value, which in my opinion is probably in the low to mid 6 figures for Bitcoin.
So with the next bull run we'll maybe move up to 50k or 60k and then go down to 10k or 15k again. But every time we go through these cycles we will make a higher low.
So either you have patience to hold for 10-20years at least, or you try to time the market and sell a bit on the way up and buy back in times like now, where the price is low. See the advantage of all that dumpage happening and buy some coins instead of complaining. This is why bear markets exist. To give you the opportunity to buy for a cheaper price. And furthermore it washes out all the weak, shady and scammy projects and the whole space gets more hardened and robust.
esjsr

Activity: 105

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:51:20 AM

I don't entirely agree with you. I don't agree with you completely. The market is in a rage in the short term, but don't lose hope. I'm still buying Bitcoins because I'm optimistic about Bitcoin. I haven’t lost my hopes for Bitcoin. I have the patience to wait for Bitcoin to continue $20,000。
Anti-Cen

Activity: 210
Merit: 26

High fees = low BTC price

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:01:06 AM

So it was nothing to do with the fees rising to $55 per transaction was it now and just stupid people it was right.

Next con job was the lightning network but people have been warned about it being a system of
mini-banks by now so proceed at your own risk and don't say no one warned you.
https://lightning.network/lightning-network-paper.pdf

Mining is CPU-wars and Intel, AMD like it nearly as much as big oil likes miners wasting electricity. Is this what mankind has come too.
somme_ma

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:02:48 AM

The technology is there and evoloves further. The first real-world applications are deployed and more are to come. We are early adopters Smiley
homey108

Activity: 153
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:55:36 PM

Just waiting for a little capitulation and I'll short the corn again.
Sarastiche

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:05:55 PM

Lot of  rush in investor  in Dec 2017, when price of  BTC pump,same will happen soon when the price pump again, sure the correction will be over and the space will experience a pump both for BTC, ETH and altcoin, the future is sure to be profitable, No need to panic, The wisee will keep accumulating for the bull season.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1221

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 02:55:49 PM

So it was nothing to do with the fees rising to $55 per transaction was it now and just stupid people it was right.

Next con job was the lightning network but people have been warned about it being a system of
mini-banks by now so proceed at your own risk and don't say no one warned you.
https://lightning.network/lightning-network-paper.pdf
Fees have decreased now that bitcoin price dropped and gradually got back to normal. What you are saying is known as FUD and stop spreading false news and no need to come at me again with your alts if you have any. Even if LN is applied I dont think banks care much. All they care about is that crypto should be banned. What they cant control they will try to ban.

The technology is there and evoloves further. The first real-world applications are deployed and more are to come. We are early adopters Smiley
I wonder how early you adopted...if anything at all. Roll Eyes

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
EugeneJanet

Activity: 78

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:07:04 PM

The Crypto market is crashing...  Now BTC= 7400$ & Eth=400$

What happened to BTC?

1.Thousands of people came into the Crypto field and started buying in Dec/Jan. So the market hyped unbelievably.
80% of them have 0  technical knowledge about Cryptocurrencies.
90% of them does not believe in Bitcoin.
20% of them have absolutely no idea what a cryptocurrency is and how the market behaves.
70% of them just wanted some quick profit.

2.Some idiots bought and sold for quick money and dumped the market.
3.Some people got panic and started selling.
4.Whales saw this early and slowly sold part of their holdings. Now they are buying at low prices.

What happened to Eth and Ethereum tokens?

1.BTC going down = Eth going down
2.People with 0 crypto knowledge started investing in ICO's.
3.People with 0 crypto knowledge started doing bounties.
(Those are the spammers in Bitcointalk)
4.That two kind of people started dumping ICO's for quick earnings
5.Scam ICO's and useless ICO's came in to play.
6.Because of the ICO flood, ICO's became less profitable.
7. So some ICO investors lost their faith.
So Eth and most of its tokens crashed.

What happened to Other coins?

BTC going down = Every other coin going down

What will happen next?

1.Whales who sold for higher prices will buy slowly at low prices and will become 1.5* rich.
2.Some people will leave the Crypto market.
3.Believers will HODL.
4.The market will slowly recover.

Yes, now that the entire encryption market is falling, the market crash has not stopped. We don't know when it will stop falling, and I've lost a lot of money. Now many people have chosen to sell their encrypted currency to reduce losses, but I'm still holding out, and I'm sure it will start to recover soon.
calum holding25

Activity: 107

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:16:53 PM

Ar far as i know: The truth behind this crash is related to the issue about regulations too.
not mention the fud that spread causing bitcoin and crypto holders to sell their coins.
quanghoa7911

Activity: 46

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:29:51 AM

I personally have a strong belief in bitcoin. I will continue to learn and wait for success in this market. Some people think I'm stupid. But I think they are commenting on the words of the living in the world of electric light, while they are living in the world of light oil lamps.
 smile
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1221

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 04:35:15 PM

Yes, now that the entire encryption market is falling, the market crash has not stopped. We don't know when it will stop falling, and I've lost a lot of money. Now many people have chosen to sell their encrypted currency to reduce losses, but I'm still holding out, and I'm sure it will start to recover soon.

Its not encryption market. Its crypto market. Arggh stop visiting the site using a translator - it makes the posts utter non-sense to read - equivalent to shitposting.

Yes crypto market did fall a lot and if you have lost money through it then nobody can help you. It was your decision to buy crypto and thus you have to deal with market fluctuation profit/loss. If you believe in those coins which went down - hold them till they rise again and then sell when they appear green from your buying point.

Overall patience is what is lacking in the younger traders.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
quanghoa7911

Activity: 46

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:38:35 AM

Yes crypto market did fall a lot and if you have lost money through it then nobody can help you. It was your decision to buy crypto and thus you have to deal with market fluctuation profit/loss. If you believe in those coins which went down - hold them till they rise again and then sell when they appear green from your buying point.

Overall patience is what is lacking in the younger traders.

This is a very special market. At times it is green for a long time and the value increases a lot, but sometimes it is red very long and loses too much value. Look at your Merits number I think you are an experienced person in this market. Do you have any document to learn about price graphs or literature on this cycle of the market? Can you help me to give me a professional look for me to learn? thanks in advance!
tuikindu

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:47:52 AM

Cryptocurrencies are always volatile, and the market is now trading at $9,600.

Now encrypted market does have a lot of speculators, but this is inevitable, people's idea is different, some people is to encrypt currency can better development, some people thought about the interest.
putrii

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:56:15 AM

I think you should give very strong evidence to be able to prove your statement is true and you better give some clearer picture to make it easier to understand for beginner like me.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: