Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 08:56:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] INTRODUCING THE MOST RELIABLE CRYPTOCURRENCY [PLUS GOLD UNION COINS]  (Read 451 times)
spaceprizm (OP)

Activity: 242
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:22:21 PM
Last edit: March 30, 2018, 07:27:21 AM by spaceprizm

Coin Name : Plus Gold Union Coins
Short Name : PGUC

Plus Gold Union Coins listed in Exchange: 05/04/2018
Github: https://github.com/pguc/pguccoin

*Name: Plus Gold Union Coins
]
*Coin Abbreviation: PGUC
*Total Number Of coin: 25,00,00,000
* Coin premined : 3,70,50,000
* Time Spam Coin Tranction: 3 Sec +
* Confirmation: 3
* Exploxer Node: 2
* Network Difficulty: 180 day/every block
* Algorith: Scrypt
* WALLET: Online/Android/IOS
* Mining: POS/POW
* Personal Privacy: Stealth Address [/b]

Plus Gold Union Coins  currency uses a special algorithm called
POW / POS to protect the PGUC network.
Founded in 2009 as a premier online destination for precious metal purchase,

Plus Gold Union Coins is the European Group's flagship venture into the precious metal
retail market outside the Gold Union Coin Plus.[/color]

The moment you acquire Plus Gold Union Coins you can download the wallet and start undermining with the POS.
All you have to do to generate new coin with this method
 is to keep the coins in your Plus Gold Union Coins Stake wallet.
Besides the coinage of PoS, the PGU coin can be extracted in the future with CPU / GPU and with Asic.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
plopzz

Activity: 142
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 04:22:38 PM
Last edit: March 29, 2018, 05:55:15 PM by plopzz

pool reserved

Running pool @ https://angrypool.com
olkah

Activity: 1484
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:27:03 PM

WINDOWS WALLET  Huh Huh Huh
Altpays

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:30:39 PM

"listed" or will be listed?
Delphinus

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:31:51 PM

There are now two ANN threads?

Glen123NEW

Activity: 139

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:54:54 PM

https://github.com/pguc/PGUCOIN/blob/master/src/main.cpp#L1004-L1009

NOPE
Treasurer

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:06:56 PM

Bitcoin isn't a new thing any more. It's right! The software has settled down, there's been a modest level of merchant adoption, and the legal status has become clear.
Olyalya

Activity: 448
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:22:18 PM

Why is there no ready-made wallet for Windows? I can't complete my purse myself, I think many others, too. Dev, I need my wallet right now.
spaceprizm (OP)

Activity: 242

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:44:36 AM

https://www.goldunioncoins.com/
Nakamoshi Ishimoto

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:44:37 PM

Another Bitconnect type scam. Rewards based on referral system.
This is the laziest scam I've seen. Everything on their website and whitepaper is copied and pasted from other websites.
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:57:43 PM

Another Bitconnect type scam. Rewards based on referral system.
This is the laziest scam I've seen. Everything on their website and whitepaper is copied and pasted from other websites.

And they haven't disclosed their team members also. High likelihood of being a scam. Aside from the fact that they are integrating the gold with their name. Most scammers are luring users with the lust for gold. They need to prove that this is something different.
Nakamoshi Ishimoto

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:24:11 AM

They recently changed the layout of their website. Previously, they had the team members listed and if you did a Google search for the names, they came up as being members of a real legit company called Doft that have no connection to this scam.

If you take a look at their whitepaper, it's not only a direct copy and paste from other sources, but they claim they're a part of something called European Group. If you do a search for European Group and Gold Union, where they've taken the name and logos from, you'll see that everything that's on their website is copied.

By the way, European Group and Gold Union was another scam supposedly dealing in precious metals. I'm assuming the people who used to work for the previous scam have crossed over into the cryptocurrency sphere to continue scamming. They were so unimaginative and lazy that they straight lifted everything from the previous scam to this coin scam.

Oh, and all the coins have been created and are in existance when they created the ERC20 contract, so their claim of people 'investing' in their coin, being rewarded for mining is bullshit. Just look up the token on etherscan, select the token holders tab and you'll see the 250,000,000 coins sitting in separate wallets.
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:24:37 AM

They recently changed the layout of their website. Previously, they had the team members listed and if you did a Google search for the names, they came up as being members of a real legit company called Doft that have no connection to this scam.

If you take a look at their whitepaper, it's not only a direct copy and paste from other sources, but they claim they're a part of something called European Group. If you do a search for European Group and Gold Union, where they've taken the name and logos from, you'll see that everything that's on their website is copied.

By the way, European Group and Gold Union was another scam supposedly dealing in precious metals. I'm assuming the people who used to work for the previous scam have crossed over into the cryptocurrency sphere to continue scamming. They were so unimaginative and lazy that they straight lifted everything from the previous scam to this coin scam.

Oh, and all the coins have been created and are in existance when they created the ERC20 contract, so their claim of people 'investing' in their coin, being rewarded for mining is bullshit. Just look up the token on etherscan, select the token holders tab and you'll see the 250,000,000 coins sitting in separate wallets.

That's more than enough info to warn potential investors here. They should at least read the thread and gauge what are their thoughts on it. If the team is really sincere on this project, they will address this situation. If all things that you found are true, then they might ignore this and just pretend that nothing has been thrown to them.
inv_crypto

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:17:31 AM

The concept looks interesting but we need to wait and watch if dev will come here and clarify doubts here or not. To say that their whitepaper is a copy paste is a lil' harsh, i guess they have given some references , examples, things happening in crypto world for layman users.

And from the whitepaper its clear that its not a ERC compliant token anymore, they have moved it on the blockchain. But hey, developers, the links you gave at the top are not working Huh
https://explorer.plusgoldunioncoins.com

The only thing thats fishy is there are no names, addresses, companies associated anywhere on the site, twitter, whitepaper etc. You need to be transparent if you already have 2 years of roadmap, what the point in hiding.

Hailey3958

Activity: 59

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:41:50 PM

Great job! Have a nice day for the project Wink
dzkrb

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:18:26 PM

I would like to ask the developers how they see the future of this coin? What are the plans for further support? On which exchanges will be traded?

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
John Nathan

Activity: 231

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:55:43 PM

Strong project ahead guys! Bright future for it !
licola.cocacola12

Activity: 47

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:06:37 PM

Are you planning a bounty program or so for the project please? If so when is it?
inv_crypto

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:06:01 AM

I would like to ask the developers how they see the future of this coin? What are the plans for further support? On which exchanges will be traded?

googling tells me it is on one exchange for now and that is https://bitstrade.com/ but dev hasn't come out to answer this question which is strange, your roadmap doesnt list other probable exchanges where you are trying to list your coin. I played with the explorer link and i think this is the correct blockchain explorer - http://explorer.goldunioncoins.com/
harbet.robison

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:03:25 PM

What makes your project worth to invest?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: