Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 09:36:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Popular crypto trading signals 50x cheaper  (Read 20074 times)
Hui8

Activity: 602
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:43:48 PM

Look at those packages. Do people even buy this kind of stuff? I mean just believe in my gut feeling and nothing else to trade my coins and guess what I do end up having good trades all the time. :-)
I am really interested to know what do you guys really do when you say you are having premium technical analysis? I mean do you gives false information if it is not the premium package? Or you just give imaginative prediction that this might happen or that might happen.  Tongue
You might think im just kidding but I am not and im being serious about this question. What exactly these signals mean at all. How much we can rely on them. Im gut believer by the way.
O4karitO (OP)

Activity: 163
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:48:02 PM
Last edit: April 15, 2018, 08:39:35 PM by O4karitO

Look at those packages. Do people even buy this kind of stuff? I mean just believe in my gut feeling and nothing else to trade my coins and guess what I do end up having good trades all the time. :-)
I am really interested to know what do you guys really do when you say you are having premium technical analysis? I mean do you gives false information if it is not the premium package? Or you just give imaginative prediction that this might happen or that might happen.  Tongue
You might think im just kidding but I am not and im being serious about this question. What exactly these signals mean at all. How much we can rely on them. Im gut believer by the way.

Sometimes I wonder if 80% of comments on this forum are made by bots. Or people don't read topics and comment just to get ranks.
We don't give any predictions. There is a dozen of signals with the best track record. But they are too expensive to subscribe separately. We bundle them together and give people access to them for like 50 times cheaper.

Those who are interested in one or several of these signals contact me and I help them get access to them for a very small price.
We cover our subscriptions expenses, people get access to signals they want.
That's it.

But instead this topic transformed into a generic discussion whether paid signal groups are good or not, most importantly discussion by people who have never been subscribed to any of these signals and judge them based on their unrelated negative past experiences.
O4karitO (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:16:11 PM

Up
O4karitO (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:40:38 PM

Up
crypt0moon

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:20:01 PM

Hi

Is the discount still valid? On the website its 0.04BTC for premium groups.

Did anyone from this group join this channel? Any feedback?
etron

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:28:44 PM

There are a lot of signal groups and channels on telegram but most of them are scam , you can't sue them , they easily can block you , also this market has proved that it is very unpredictable , even very profesional guys confess that .
maybe what you say is true but only a small part who do like that, which is important you have to be careful in acting.
GelsoAM

Activity: 158
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:36:59 PM

There are pro traders that give signals for free and go for that because if you pay you still have a risk in the signals that you've paid but of course they will find the most less risk because you are paying them for the signals.
tumis

Activity: 1022
Merit: 69

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:13:20 PM

I am really interested to know what do you guys really do when you say you are having premium technical analysis? I mean do you gives false information if it is not the premium package? Or you just give imaginative prediction that this might happen or that might happen.  Tongue

agree

I am personally in favour of this removal of every user who advertises in this manner.

If you have such great signals, why do you not make money on them yourself, but look for "investors"? I really am sorry for you
O4karitO (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:56:23 PM

I am personally in favour of this removal of every user who advertises in this manner.

If you have such great signals, why do you not make money on them yourself, but look for "investors"? I really am sorry for you

Please read a topic carefully. we do not sell our signals here.
We aggregate them most popular crypto signals and sell access to them 50x cheaper, so that anyone can afford them, try them and choose the one they want to follow.
googs84

Activity: 630
Merit: 256

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:26:17 PM

There are a lot of signal groups and channels on telegram but most of them are scam , you can't sue them , they easily can block you , also this market has proved that it is very unpredictable , even very profesional guys confess that .

Yup, this market indeed is unpredictable and there is no way to identify the next move of the crypto currencies. Now tell me which signal was there who intimated us about todays dump (mega one) and saved our investment from getting dumped? I think there was none, nobody even speak about it or neithe nay expert advice came one day before this fall! If they have the guts then they should give aways free signal for a month and let the public judge about their work, how they performed and the we can pour our money into it the way you want.  Grin

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
O4karitO (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:43:33 PM

Yup, this market indeed is unpredictable and there is no way to identify the next move of the crypto currencies. Now tell me which signal was there who intimated us about todays dump (mega one) and saved our investment from getting dumped? I think there was none, nobody even speak about it or neithe nay expert advice came one day before this fall! If they have the guts then they should give aways free signal for a month and let the public judge about their work, how they performed and the we can pour our money into it the way you want.  Grin

Blockchain whispers. I don't think they care about free trials though, they have hudreds of subscribers with 0.147 monthly payments.
That's why we offer a way to get access to their signals much cheaper
richan

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:07:02 PM

If the crypto trading signals are profitable why don't the creators make money from it but selling it. The best trading signals is your own analysis of a news release and technical readings of a chart.
O4karitO (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:24:37 PM

If the crypto trading signals are profitable why don't the creators make money from it but selling it. The best trading signals is your own analysis of a news release and technical readings of a chart.

logic is simple.
Even if your strategy is flawless to make 10 bitcoins a month with proper risk management you need 100 bitcoins deposit which is a lot of money.
Or you can sell subscriptions to hundreds of people.
O4karitO (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:15:17 PM

up
O4karitO (OP)

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:37:11 PM

up
dodopet

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:53:22 AM

Dont you think signals should always executed right away after they are given. How do you pass the signals when they were given to you? How much time did it takes to pass it to others?
O4karitO (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:11:31 AM

Dont you think signals should always executed right away after they are given. How do you pass the signals when they were given to you? How much time did it takes to pass it to others?

Signals are forwarded within a second to a discord channel using bots.
O4karitO (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:06:26 PM

up
O4karitO (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:28:52 PM

Recently we added VIP/Premium Reports/Courses available for our members:
# 21-cryptos-magazine
# al-brooks-course
# altucher-reports
# clif-high-reports
# cryptocue-reports
# crypto-picasso-course
# elliott-wave-int
# lex-van-dam-course
# nictrades-strategy
# philakone-trading-course
# sharkcia-reports
# wyckoff-courses

Check it out:
https://discord.gg/aBGG4xw
Rexxxem

Activity: 368
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:33:46 AM

I think that signals can kill you as a trader. You basically stop thinking yourself and copy trading as a degen. If it's a paid group and they can help to learn TA thats fine...
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: