Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:26:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Convince me why ETH will reach back to $800-$1000 this year  (Read 291 times)
anggriani

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:57:23 AM

unfortunately all investments must have risks and everyone is free to argue against something he believes. if we do not have spirit, then we will not have a struggle in life to achieve.

no one is forcing you, if you are not strong, you can sell all your assets and maybe crypto is not the right choice for you.
DirkDiggler1911

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:10:14 AM

Honestly no one can predict the future, if you don't believe it will go back to 1000$ then just sell now and try to buy back at 100$ like you say. Always do your own research and don't just listen to people
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:16:57 AM

it won't reach that high this year.

and if you ask me, there is a very good chance that it will never reach $1000+ ever again. in fact if the manipulation in altcoin market reduced ETH would never reach above $200 again.

it is a very simple rule of supply and demand!
ETH supply is huge and it is growing super fast, we already have 100 million and by the time dumping ends and the pumps start the supply will be a lot higher than this (to have a number for comparison in your head: bitcoin supply is 17 million).
the demand for it is decreasing also. with all the ICOs dying and getting banned there is no longer the same big bubbly demand for it and in the future this will also decrease more.

huge supply + less demand = a lot less price.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
contactmike1

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:44:07 PM

The point is that crypto is getting more popular from year to year and fresh money, new fonds, inclusion of BTC in ETF can push the price back to 1000 level. Let's see what will happen, but I believe this drawdown is for a while
BitindaHouse

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:07:04 PM

What difference does it make if it is pegged to the dollar, the whole system of crypto currency is designed for the fact that you will not return to the usual currency. Spread and work!

jashley

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:26:19 PM

Because Ethereum has a great technology a lot of ICOs already partnered with them because of their Smart Contract their roadmaps, projects, teams and community are really amazing. I do really believe on ETH based on what I've searched I suggest do your own too. So you will know if ETH really worth for you or not.

GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE                               
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
╚               ▶ Twitter         ▶ Facebook         ▶ Youtube         ▶ WHhitepaper               ╝
fia_naila

Activity: 770
Merit: 258

The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:17:07 AM

1. Did you ever see ethereum dump from $13 to $4 thats why this time its dump from $1400 to $370.
2. This is how crypto world works pump and dump and very volatile.
3. Ethereum is only 100 million in circullation and it is used for issuing token thats why ethereum will always be usefull in cryptoworld.
4. Every day we saw new ico and project 80% of tose ico will fail but 20% will succeed and always use ethereum neywork.
5. In december ethereum will change its consensus to proof of stake and every one want to stake their eth. It will make the price sky rocket again.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
withche.07

Activity: 549
Merit: 259

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:22:18 AM

Ethereum's partnerships help it staying alive for so long. I just don't wanna convince you over truth. Ethereum is the best smart contracts platform that attracts investors to make crowdfunding projects. It is billion dollar industry.

[]
▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████▀               █████▄
▄██████▀       ▀███████   █████▄
▄█████▀  ▄    █▄   ▀██▀  ▄  █████▄
████▀  ▄██  █  ███▄    ▄███  █████
▄███  ▄████ ███  ██▀     ▀███  ████▄
███         ▀███    ▄███▄   ▀█  ████
███  ████▄            ▀▀▀██▄     ███
████  ████ ████▀    █▄▄▄         ███
▀████  ██  ██▀  ▄██  ███▀▀      ███▀
█████  █  ▀  ▄████▀    ▄██▀  ▄████
▀█████     ▄█▀▀    ▄  ██▀  ▄█████▀
▀█████       ▄▄█████    ▄██████▀
▀█████               ▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████▀               █████▄
▄██████▀       ▀███████   █████▄
▄█████▀  ▄    █▄   ▀██▀  ▄  █████▄
████▀  ▄██  █  ███▄    ▄███  █████
▄███  ▄████ ███  ██▀     ▀███  ████▄
███         ▀███    ▄███▄   ▀█  ████
███  ████▄            ▀▀▀██▄     ███
████  ████ ████▀    █▄▄▄         ███
▀████  ██  ██▀  ▄██  ███▀▀      ███▀
█████  █  ▀  ▄████▀    ▄██▀  ▄████
▀█████     ▄█▀▀    ▄  ██▀  ▄█████▀
▀█████       ▄▄█████    ▄██████▀
▀█████               ▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
[|]
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:30:45 AM

If anyone told me that ETH that was hovering around $10 to $15 would reach $100 or get to touch $1000, there is no reason to believe such and no matter the amount of argument could make me think that way even if the founder of ETH came with such prediction but it happened. Even now that ETH is now above $300, I still see it as a massive appreciation but same won't be for you though. The future is uncertain both for the positive and the negative but if the ICO market could get a boost, ETH could rise further
Yuuto

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:04:36 AM

I don't want to sound unfaithful and negative. But I just don't see it happening. At least not this year. Maybe next year or in 2 years. I believe what happened in December when everything was rising was just a "miracle". There is no guarantee that could happen again. ETH could fall below $100-$200 and it can take 2-3 years to reach back to $1000. I think that is more realistic. But people still make crazy prediction that ETH will be 2K+ by the end of this year. I want to know people's reasoning behind this because I just can't see it happening. BTC years ago when it crashed, took couple years to recover back. This could be the case with ETH.  Also, there is no guarantee there will be mass adoption. Whales are taking enjoyable profits right now and I believe price will get lower. Then get little pump – dumped again – little pump – dumped again. Repeat. You guys are crazy if you guys think ETH will break 1k (hell even reach back to $800) by the end of this year. Maybe next year. Please pay attention to what’s been happening in the market. I just cannot see that happening logically.

Exactly.

I think a lot of people are overly optimistic about the way the markets are about to go.

There is really no logical explanation for why Ethereum would go up to $1000 this year. It could rise to 0.1 BTC again, but don't forget even in that case where it essentially nearly doubles in BTC price from now(very unlikely) would result in only a $700 per ETH price.

Last year ETH made huge rallies against BTC, which means that this year the correction is going to hit it hard. I don't see it even going above $500 for the time being.
kriptom

Activity: 644
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:08:09 AM

https://www.coindesk.com/120-million-vitalik-proposes-cap-ether-cryptocurrency-creation/

Let's see how this news will affect.
independence

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:43:43 AM

Once $ 300 it was fantastic. And now $ 300 is tragic. The growth of the Ethereum last year was due to the boom of the ICO. This year, there will be no such a boom, so I also do not understand what the price may rise from. Updating the Ethereum will give a small increase, maybe $ 1000, if before that its price does not go down even lower.
adroitful_one
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041

1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:55:44 AM

Once $ 300 it was fantastic. And now $ 300 is tragic. The growth of the Ethereum last year was due to the boom of the ICO. This year, there will be no such a boom, so I also do not understand what the price may rise from. Updating the Ethereum will give a small increase, maybe $ 1000, if before that its price does not go down even lower.

You think that this bear market will last the entire year? Personally, I think the price will go back up to $1,000 and then some. Can't go down forever really. Unless something really bad happens. But, I don't see this happening anytime soon.. This is just how the market works. Just remember, Bitcoin was $220 just a couple years ago. Then, it jumped up to $1,000 and then almost hit $20k. So anything can happen really.
DZU1410

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

https://saturn.black

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:34:59 AM

No one will convince you, everyone here believes in this forecast until the end of the year, and in this coin capable of great growth after reaching the bottom cover. Previously, the current price of the ETH was for happiness, but time does not stand still and I hope that it will continue to grow in geometric progression.

Commie

Activity: 621
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:53:00 AM

Why not compare mining difficulty a year ago then now, then do the same proportion with the price Smiley

Elminem

Activity: 32

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:04:07 AM

5. In december ethereum will change its consensus to proof of stake and every one want to stake their eth. It will make the price sky rocket again.

Lol "in december" which year? Nobody knows IF or WHEN it will turn and you know?
iryboy

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:43:58 AM

ETH could fall below $100-$200 and it can take 2-3 years to reach back to $1000.
Back in November 05, 2017 the price of Ethereum dropped to $299 USD, however last December 31 Ethereum price goes up to $721 USD, that means if you bought 1 ETH last November 5, after 60 days the price of Ethereum doubled. If Ethereum can turn around the price in just 60 days, that $1,000 USD is very much reachable and you don't need to wait for a year.

You describe it correctly, 2x to 3x in few months is not that difficult if things goes fine. I think Etherum can cross $1000 in Q2-Q3 as it is widely used altcoin with a working product. Etherum played a very important role in the popularity of cryptocurrencies.

independence

Activity: 31

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:08:46 AM

You think that this bear market will last the entire year? Personally, I think the price will go back up to $1,000 and then some. Can't go down forever really. Unless something really bad happens. But, I don't see this happening anytime soon.. This is just how the market works. Just remember, Bitcoin was $220 just a couple years ago. Then, it jumped up to $1,000 and then almost hit $20k. So anything can happen really.

I believe in the Ethereum and hope that it will grow. Smiley Today I own several coins.) Honestly, I did not expect it to be below $ 600, but it happened, so it is possible that it will go down even lower.  Sad
cryptofunn

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 07:11:30 AM

when bitcoin begins to recover and the market as a whole will have a positive mood. by the end of the year I think we'll see

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: