Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 06:14:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should the price falls affect the bounty price?  (Read 564 times)
rightway00372018

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:18:13 PM

A few times ago, the reward we achieve from 1-2 bounty projects still allow us to walk like a cassanova hero.
But nowadays, with prices keep unstable, should project owners reconsider the token rewards they offer?

Opinions?
May be that time the cryptocurrency market is so very progressive that why they are giving more bounty rewards but for now i think its really hard for ICOs because most crypto are dropping and ICOs is also very weak and only few investors are coming to invest.
ZeusTrade
Copper Member

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:45:22 PM

yes certainly reconsider and increase because I have seen a lot of new project with rewards ridicules had a project q was offering 1200 satoshi prar work 8 weeks ridiculous this dev q thinks that in bitcointalk there are slaves and the worst q many people accept does not search as a pool of 2,000 coins are needed for 2000 people, I think everyone won 1 token. Kkkkkkkk
Abu Shadow

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:13:34 PM

A few times ago, the reward we achieve from 1-2 bounty projects still allow us to walk like a cassanova hero.
But nowadays, with prices keep unstable, should project owners reconsider the token rewards they offer?

Opinions?
the bounty reward is already fix even if the current price has fall and the bounty is base on percentage from the total token sale. Although the team has the right to change the rules of the bounty but not to the point that they will reduce the bounty even if they reach the hard cap. Bounty is also part of the promotions to spread the token world wide.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                               APP DOWNLOAD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store   [ WEB VERSION ]                                ❱❱❱ JOIN betform ❰❰❰
    FOLLOW US ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTER
Evaporation 123

Activity: 226

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:36:21 PM

yes price fall affect the bounty. we have to be cleared when their is falling in the price of token this affect the investors that have already contribute the virtual currency into the bounty ico.
boty

Activity: 1218
Merit: 236

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:43:14 PM

should it not be necessary, ico it depends on the project and the development that exists, when ico it has a very useful project and have suport buy that very much token token distributed to bounty will have no effect.

Micheals231

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:55:33 PM

I believe bounty rewards shouldn't be affected by anything whatsoever
poolah27

Activity: 43

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:01:30 PM

I think bounty rewards are very small when compared to total allocation, usually 2-5%. with the number, how can bounty reward affect the price. yeah, this could happen if ICO is not successful, or does not reach hardcap.
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1138

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:11:31 PM

Opinions?
Back into those years where bounty hunters do mostly earn big amounts to the tokens that they do get from projects yet most of them do followed their token allocations at the same time the price when it ups exchangers doesnt go down below ico price which its expected you would really able to get decent amount but now we do see on whats the current situation of the market where we are on dump state and too volatile where even project owners would need to switch up their tokens due to volatility which i do see it as a reasonable move.If you are a project owner you would really do the same thing for sure.

abc_crypt

Activity: 65

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:13:37 PM

No one forces members of the bounty program to sell their tokens immediately after the completion of the ICO, so I believe that if you wait a little, the tokens you get will grow in value and you will be satisfied with the reward received.
OnnoTunes

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 11:32:49 PM

I think something should be done to prevent dumping below ICO prices. And also limiting bonty participants can work.
putrii

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:36:49 PM

I think some ico and some tokens when they have a bounty prorgam their marketing is increasing whereas when bounty already in the distribution of the price will certainly come down for a moment because there will be bounty participants who sell their coin.
Ozero

Activity: 2086
Merit: 180

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:41:51 AM

The price formed in the crypto currency market should not affect the amount of the generous ICO tokens allocated. The ICO team should, as before, make the decision to allocate a certain number of tokens only once and the price in the market should not affect this decision. In many cases now, the ICO teams, in the context of joining the ICO signature campaign, write that they have the right to change the number of tokens allocated for other reasons - if the number of signatories joining the signature campaign does not reach the desired, or the ICO campaign itself will collect less than planned funds. The rest should not change.
indodaks

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:05:43 AM

Yes it could happen if the Developer Team makes a token with a good Innovation and can make a lot of Investors interested in investing in the project,
futureofeth

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:11:04 AM

Before launching only they will decide the % of allocation to the bounty participants if an ICO is successful and company will start listing them in the exchanges, then the real picture will start because the price will depend on the market activity by buying and selling.
zdvizh9090

Activity: 67

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:43:47 AM

I think it's unreal, there's nothing to worry about, just keep your tokens longer and the price will be restored, in any case you do not need to immediately drop coins
Jaycee99

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:50:55 AM
Last edit: July 12, 2018, 03:45:36 AM by Jaycee99

Opinions?

Well as for me they may not consider or the posibile thing they may consider why?

Consider why? (Base on what I think and experiences)

1. The company/ICO got more than what they wanted.
2. Petition has been made.

Still they might not consider because...

1. It is already done the team itself made the decision  on every bounty and investor

Plus a fact that we received token are low and before we know the value was more right? Later on bounty distribution "poop" no more low and running prices to the grounds. Most likely hold and than sell

Hold if low than later sell if high.
Nanot

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:12:36 AM

Opinions?
Yes the project owners can consider it reward even we must say that its on unstable price it remains the same currency. Thier is possibility to yurn down and also to turn up. The price falls also affects the bounty price because it is not being leveled upon the price so it causes also a change because no people buys in a high price and sell it into lower price it causes financial imbalance.so its affect all aspects of the bounty.

▰▰▰▰ me token ▰▰▰▰
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Social Commerce Revolution  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▰▰ WEB SITE  ▰▰ REDDIT  ▰▰ TELEGRAM  ▰▰ FACEBOOK   ▰▰ LINKEDIN  ▰▰
portotoi

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:36:43 PM

I guess it is true. When the price of bitcoin falls, then it may affects the price of the bounty or ICO Price. All are interconnected to each other. When the bitcoin trends decreases, the ICO price also decreases and that is really happening now just like my tokens received from ICO Bounty.

rhenz01

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:51:43 PM

I guess it is true. When the price of bitcoin falls, then it may affects the price of the bounty or ICO Price. All are interconnected to each other. When the bitcoin trends decreases, the ICO price also decreases and that is really happening now just like my tokens received from ICO Bounty.

yes  its really affects the bounty price although the given tokens is still the same but the price of tokens becomes lower after few weeks of holding.
insikko0413

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:08:51 PM

Opinions?

This is what commonly happens on the cryptocurrency market today, the tokens are falling automatically after introduce in the global market
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: