Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:51:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: telegram is now struggling  (Read 166 times)
xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:07:06 PM

It would be indeed insane to follow the path of FB and Twitter and engage n crypto censorship. I assume the biggest community using their app is in fact the crypto one.
Eddyc

Activity: 1015
Merit: 391

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:43:40 PM

In my opinion, in general it is not good news no matter how much it becomes speculation, with the closing the dialogue in the crypto can lead to unpleasant situations in the future for investors. We are in a globalized world the democratization of the means is essential for development in general. In relation to the telegram this situation is regrettable and this must be corrected.

Note* I write about projects that can do something for society. Now whether this will happen depends not on me, but on the project team. I'm just a writer... DYOR
keycellko

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:59:07 PM

as a growth of cryptocurrency user and using telegram as the place were they can talk user has grown population in the telegram. are they gonna ban the crypto topic on telegram? it was mention in this article that they want to move the topic of crypto.

https://thenextweb.com/hardfork/2018/03/29/telegram-cryptocurrency-sever-downtime

I dont think so. Telegram has full support for cryptocurrency. I believe telegram has seen their potential market in crypto that's why they never would go to that route of banning crypto. I don't see that anywhere in the blog you just gave.it just says. Its experiencing downtime and its normal because many people are using it.
paulwallyall

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 10:00:50 PM

I think Telegram is very reliant on users interested in crypto and ICOs. That is how I heard about it after all.

They will not shun the community as it is too large for them to ignore.
marvtridon

Activity: 151
Merit: 3

THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:05:23 PM

It is important people read and digest information before reaching conclusions. It is dangerous to draw conclusions based on incomplete information or data. Telegram is not banning ICO. IF it will, then it has failed already in its ICO because very few people and that would be big pockets will participate in the tokensale. SO get your information right next time

CRYPTASSIST.io   |▌  ICO has Started  ▶  JOIN NOW!
THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD   ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!
DarkBullet

Activity: 336
Merit: 55

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:02:52 AM

If telegram ban cryptocurrency, what is the purpose of their ICO? You just over reacting dude. I might say that it is the best entry for telegram to promote their ICO where they will promise to improve their service using their own token and blockchain. If that happens, ethereum will get another stronger competitor next to ripple. That sounds more exciting right? Besides, telegram ICO already have millions of investors on their private sale. If they ban cryptocurrency, telegram is just digging their own grave.
Semosuchi Tesongrato

Activity: 546
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:24:58 PM

Telegram - like any other chat - works well if it is used to communicate in small groups. When - as happens in the crypto groups - there are thousands of participants, the result is only the most complete chaos.

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
krishnaverma

Activity: 1302
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:32:01 PM

If telegram ban cryptocurrency, what is the purpose of their ICO? You just over reacting dude. I might say that it is the best entry for telegram to promote their ICO where they will promise to improve their service using their own token and blockchain. If that happens, ethereum will get another stronger competitor next to ripple. That sounds more exciting right? Besides, telegram ICO already have millions of investors on their private sale. If they ban cryptocurrency, telegram is just digging their own grave.

Yes, both these things are contradictory. A lot of people using telegram are investors in crypto. If telegram decides to ban all crypto advertisements, these users will also show their revenge by ignoring the ICO launched by Telegram. Who will support an ICO backed by a company which is itself against the growth of crypto community.

If they are doing this to eliminate competition and affect other coins, it is one of the most unprofessional way to do business.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: