Bitcoin Forum
December 12, 2017, 06:38:17 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Android or IOS based smartphone?  (Read 5351 times)
TheNewAnon135246
Legendary

Activity: 1498

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2013, 06:57:50 PM

Android apps are really fast. The difference is that Android mostly has free and paid versions. The free version has ads and won't be as good as the paid version. Just download the full .apk from a website and you have the best version for free Smiley

but IOS wil never stuck not even for a moment. Andorid phones u must restart every month or two to keep them runing quick

I never had any issues like that with my Galaxy S3 so far. Maybe it was just a specific phone which had that issue.

BitSend ◢◤Clients | Source
www.bitsend.info
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Segwit | Core 0.14 | Masternodes
XEVAN | DK3 | Electrum soon
Bitcore - BTX/BTC -Project

BSD -USDT | Bittrex | C.Gather | S.Exchange
Cryptopia | NovaExchange | Livecoin
Litebit.eu | Faucet | Bitsend Airdrop

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Gabi
Legendary

Activity: 1092

If you want to walk on water, get out of the boat

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 07:13:52 PM

Android apps are really fast. The difference is that Android mostly has free and paid versions. The free version has ads and won't be as good as the paid version. Just download the full .apk from a website and you have the best version for free Smiley

but IOS wil never stuck not even for a moment. Andorid phones u must restart every month or two to keep them runing quick
Bullshit. Please stop spreading FUD  Roll Eyes
rampalija

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 07:14:57 PM

I never had any issues like that with my Galaxy S3 so far. Maybe it was just a specific phone which had that issue.

i said i like galaxy and i own S4, but galaxy s3 has the most problems with OS of all other Samsung S series. But you are lucky if you dont have any issues

TheNewAnon135246
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2013, 07:22:37 PM

Haha I guess I'm lucky. I did root my phone and I'm running UltimaRom v14 so that might explain why it is running more stable.

www.bitsend.info
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Mitchell
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 1652

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2013, 07:23:12 PM

*cough*
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/apple/iphone/10376845/iPhone-5s-users-report-Blue-Screen-Of-Death-crashes.html
http://www.techienews.co.uk/972045/iphone-4-iphone-5s-users-report-windows-like-bsod-issues/

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
      ▄████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
    ▄█████████████▄█  ▐███████████▄
   ████████▀▀██████▌  ██▀▀██████████▄
  ██████▀ ▄██▄  ███  ▐█▄▌  ███  ▐█████
 ██████  ████▌ ▐██▌  ███  ▐██▌  ███████
██████▌  ████  ███  ▐██▌  ███  ▐████████
██████▌  ██▀▌ ▐█▀█  █▀█  ▐█▀▀  █▀███████
████████▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄████████
████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████████████████████
.TRUSTED ★ EXPERIENCED ★ READY.       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄███████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀     ██████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄▀   ███████
██████▄    ▄▄█▀    ████████
█████████▄██▀      ████████
▀██████████▄▄    ████████▀
 ▀████████▄█████▄████████▀
  ▀█████████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄████████▀▀█▀▀████████▄
 ▄██████▀▀▀  ▀  ▀████████▄
▄███████▄▄   ▄▄   ▀███████▄
██████████   ███   ████████
██████████        ▀████████
██████████   ███▌  ▐███████
▀███████▀▀   ▀▀▀  ▄███████▀
 ▀██████▄▄▄  ▄  ▄████████▀
  ▀████████▄▄█▄▄████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██▀                 ▀██▄
▄██▌ ▄▀█████████████▀▄ ▐██▄
███▌ ██▄ ▀███████▀ ▄██ ▐███
███▌ ████   ▀▀▀   ████ ▐███
███▌ ██▀▄▄██▄▄▄██▄▄▀██ ▐███
▀██▌ ▀▄█████████████▄▀ ▐██▀
 ▀██▄                 ▄██▀
  ▀█████████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
rampalija

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 07:27:46 PM

*cough*
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/apple/iphone/10376845/iPhone-5s-users-report-Blue-Screen-Of-Death-crashes.html
http://www.techienews.co.uk/972045/iphone-4-iphone-5s-users-report-windows-like-bsod-issues/

Man wait for 7.2 version. When will android phone have support for 4 years, never. What is official firmware for Galaxy S2, there were only 2  updates. What is number of official updates for Iphone 4 whivh is comparative to S2, 5 official updates. Do you know how big is adnroid os for galaxy S4 2.5 Gb. Man u dont know what u are talking about.
Only android that is working goo is NEXUS series.
Android was designed from Google only to sell comercials withs apps, it is on java platform, very unsatble and slovs over time

I said i am using andorid cuz i love it and it has a bigger screens.

rampalija

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 07:36:24 PM

Man wait for 7.2 version. When will android phone have support for 4 years, never. What is official firmware for Galaxy S2, there were only 2  updates. What is number of official updates for Iphone 4 whivh is comparative to S2, 5 official updates. Do you know how big is adnroid os for galaxy S4 2.5 Gb. Man u dont know what u are talking about.
Only android that is working goo is NEXUS series.
Android was designed from Google only to sell comercials withs apps, it is on java platform, very unsatble and slovs over time

I said i am using andorid cuz i love it and it has a bigger screens.
There is over 3 billion devices running java, unstable and slow over time? Please.
The Android 4.3 and 4.4 updates will make the OS more resource friendly, and TRIM support will fix the way that java was handling deleted data on android.

Android on java. They wish they builded a better android platform but they cant build a new one now. Why? cuz all aps will be unuseable

rampalija

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 07:42:31 PM

There is over 3 billion devices running java, unstable and slow over time? Please.
The Android 4.3 and 4.4 updates will make the OS more resource friendly, and TRIM support will fix the way that java was handling deleted data on android.

Android on java. They wish they builded a better android platform but they cant build a new one now. Why? cuz all aps will be unuseable
You do realize that on update your apps get optimized?
Android 4.4 aka KitKat can run on 512mb RAM. Smiley

aka kitkat will only come for S4 HTC ONE some Xperias and ?!

What is with other models one million Samsung and Sony and HTC models?

They suck

Gabi
Legendary

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 07:47:27 PM

The flamewar started  Cheesy
rampalija

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 07:50:26 PM

You do realize that on update your apps get optimized?
Android 4.4 aka KitKat can run on 512mb RAM. Smiley

aka kitkat will only come for S4 HTC ONE some Xperias and ?!

What is with other models one million Samsung and Sony and HTC models?

They suck

No. The current problem is that the newer android versions required more ram, which entry and low-end market models didn't have. It's up to each vendor when and if they want to upgrade the phones. Those models could run with less lag on KitKat than their current versions.

low model?!?! Man u dont know what u are talking about. Galaxy S3 low model ?!?! When Kitkat relases S3 will get update 1 year later. That is what u call support?
I knew When i had A galaxy N7000 i waited for new update 7 months after his relase

TheNewAnon135246
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2013, 07:56:05 PM

I still don't see the problem. Root your phone, install a custom ROM, enjoy the latest firmware and the top features from all phones Smiley

www.bitsend.info
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
rampalija

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 07:56:22 PM

No. The current problem is that the newer android versions required more ram, which entry and low-end market models didn't have. It's up to each vendor when and if they want to upgrade the phones. Those models could run with less lag on KitKat than their current versions.

low model?!?! Man u dont know what u are talking about. Galaxy S3 low model ?!?! When Kitkat relases S3 will get update 1 year later. That is what u call support?
I knew When i had A galaxy N7000 i waited for new update 7 months after his relase
That is a problem of the VENDORS, not of Android. Google's Nexus line is similar to what the iPhone line is for Apple.
Less models leading to updates for most, if not all of them in a short period of time. So basically you should blame either Samsung, HTC, Sony or whatever rather than Android for the lack of updates.

IF U CAN read i wrote few posts ago that NEXUS is only one good operating phone android based. But APPS on IOS and on ANDROID you cant meassure, IOS i faster and better

rampalija

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 08:01:19 PM

I still don't see the problem. Root your phone, install a custom ROM, enjoy the latest firmware and the top features from all phones Smiley

how to root your phone on the firmware which is not yet invented for your galaxy version

Wipeout2097

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 08:04:54 PM

Yes, java is slow and monumental garbage.

However Android is native at system level, today's phones are powerful (CPU and ram), and people tend to power them off/let the batteries run out.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
rampalija

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 08:07:39 PM

Nokia 3310 can run for a 1.5 month on galaxy S4 battery without recharging it Cheesy

rampalija

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 08:18:21 PM

Yes, java is slow and monumental garbage.

However Android is native at system level, today's phones are powerful (CPU and ram), and people tend to power them off/let the batteries run out.

Yet it's being used widely.
It takes time for these things to mature to a desired level.

we need nuclear power batteries for smartphones and sayy godbye to recharging. But if u drop you battery WHOOOOOOMMMM ! hahaha XD

inform

Activity: 42

Eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth 2014

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2013, 08:18:59 PM

Android is best!

Roll Eyes

AND  GET AUTOMATIC START BONUS NOW https://satoshicircle.com/?aid=1580
Gabi
Legendary