Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:43:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CyberMiles. Who else holds this coins? Who's going to buy?  (Read 111 times)
Alexandr Kirichenko (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

Distributed Intelligent IoT Technology

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:31:25 PM

Hey, everybody. I just figured out that the recently finished CyberMiles ICO holds bounty campaign. What do you think about this project? Personally, I like it very much. I invested a little in it before. When they went to the stock exchange I've sold it. Now they are trading on one of the largest exchanges Okex, Binance, Huobi. The project is gradually developing. Good team. I think the price is good now to buy some more coins. What do you think? Who else holds the coins? Who's going to buy?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Golstrim

Activity: 1456
Merit: 253

Margin Trader

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:24:32 PM

As for me, their current price level is attractive and CMT tokens should grow due to launching of main net. Futhermore, Binance is a good exchange and this is another point in favour of Cyber miles, this is a green flag for investors. So let's wait for conference and futher explanations of test net

█▀▀█
██▄█
My Trading View// Trading Community // Cooбщecтвo Tpeйдepoв
█▀▀█
██▄█
Tactical Genius

Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 01:22:20 AM

i Just heard about it now and will be going to read more about it.The market has been too turbulent of late and so buying new tokens could be a regrettable decision.But if i finally buy it i think i will hold for the long term rather sell off for a quick flip in a shorter time.I strongly believe some of these altcoins really have a bright future.

Tuanken897

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:37:13 AM

Few hours left CMT will hold testnet event. Everybody should not miss this event.
You cqn try to use Testnet on 31.03.2018. This event will show whqt Cybetmiles can do
Info: https://mobile.twitter.com/cybermiles
Alexandr Kirichenko (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:05:51 PM

As for me, their current price level is attractive and CMT tokens should grow due to launching of main net. Futhermore, Binance is a good exchange and this is another point in favour of Cyber miles, this is a green flag for investors. So let's wait for conference and futher explanations of test net

Yeah, I'm waiting. Binance it really, exchange that speaks volumes. I heard they are very seriously check startups that make a listing on their site. In addition, not every project will be able to afford make a listing there.

ImSuparmin

Activity: 490

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:05:27 AM

I still hold the CyberMiles coins, I had 1500 coins, and I sold this coin 750, and I saved 750 I think this coin will go up, but here it is, this coin is now down drastically, my decision, I will sell this coin if these coins rise again even in a long time.

saycryptohello

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:26:26 PM

An ambitious project that can replace Ethereum in the future
ImSuparmin

Activity: 490

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:00:09 PM

CyberMiles will be one of the next generation of Ethereum, and hopefully better still and hopefully to stabilize the market price from day to day, hope I hope the coin market can rise again. can anyone guess whether CyberMiles will likely rise again?

despondency

Activity: 560
Merit: 103

quarkchain.io

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:49:23 PM

I very often saw people praising this project, I conducted my analysis of the development team and made sure that this is a very promising asset. I bought myself a few tokens. I'm with you guys.

Alexandr Kirichenko (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:59:11 PM

I very often saw people praising this project, I conducted my analysis of the development team and made sure that this is a very promising asset. I bought myself a few tokens. I'm with you guys.

Yes, I also see good prospects for this project. Let's see what happens next. But I think that it will make itself felt in the near future. I bought some coins, too. I think maintain at least a year.

grknondr

Activity: 182
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:33:56 AM

I joined its bounty program . I am waiting for happy ending Smiley
CoinsInvest9

Activity: 153
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:22:55 AM

Hey, everybody. I just figured out that the recently finished CyberMiles ICO holds bounty campaign. What do you think about this project? Personally, I like it very much. I invested a little in it before. When they went to the stock exchange I've sold it. Now they are trading on one of the largest exchanges Okex, Binance, Huobi. The project is gradually developing. Good team. I think the price is good now to buy some more coins. What do you think? Who else holds the coins? Who's going to buy?
CyberMiles have a good project which is a next generation blockchain for smart contracts. Its Smart Business Contract is designed to be far more powerful than Ethereum Smart Contracts. CyberMiles was judged very high and it was listed many big exchange sites as: Binance, OKEx, Huobi. I think you should but more CMT because the price of CMT now is very cheap, approximately ICO price.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   CEWNOTE  ●  NEWS DECENTRALIZED - EARN ON ARTICLE   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 ⋐⋐⋐ facebook  ❱❱❱  twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ⋑⋑⋑
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ⋐⋐  PRIVATE-SALE | Sep, 4th, 18  ⋑⋑  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Golstrim

Activity: 1456
Merit: 253

Margin Trader

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:55:30 PM

I am happy that Cybermiles conference passed well,  so everyone who wanted to learn more about them got all necessary information. This is a really potential coin with bright future. Hope to see a rise of Cmt token from these levels

█▀▀█
██▄█
My Trading View// Trading Community // Cooбщecтвo Tpeйдepoв
█▀▀█
██▄█
Angel0

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:55:36 PM

An ambitious project that can replace Ethereum in the future

When you say ambitious, is it on the bad way or on a fighting mode? "Overcome", I think it's the most appropriate when you say one altcoin will top up one altcoin when it come to progress...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: