Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:52:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC debit card?  (Read 80 times)
chrusso (OP)

Activity: 134
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:31:30 PM

I'm looking for a BTC or ETH debit card with global coverage, can someone recommend which service are available today?
Thanks!
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:36:57 PM

I'm looking for a BTC or ETH debit card with global coverage, can someone recommend which service are available today?
Thanks!

Advcash, Bitpay and spectrocoin doing splendid work in this work. You may get the card deliver to all the places through out the world mate. If you want to buy the card means just go through their website and register and make the online wallet first and then apply for the card.
I hope it may visa or circle cards to most of the locations and the above registration and card application format are pretty similar in all the BTC debit card providers.
cabalism13
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1165

🤩Finally Married🤩

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:36:01 PM

Thanks!

Advcash, Bitpay and spectrocoin doing splendid work in this work. You may get the card deliver to all the places through out the world mate. If you want to buy the card means just go through their website and register and make the online wallet first and then apply for the card.
I hope it may visa or circle cards to most of the locations and the above registration and card application format are pretty similar in all the BTC debit card providers.

Is the usage of this card also applicable to some local banks of some country?Or it's just for BTC transactions only?
Because if it is, it's a great news for some of us here with a lot of stakes on Bitcoin economy.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: