Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:35:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED] R12: Black Arrow BF Bullet Run $123 = 39% cheaper than cex.io!  (Read 8788 times)
DyslexicZombei (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2013, 09:28:41 PM

We can now watch the hashrate remotely here via the link below. Thank you Thomas!

http://www.dzminercoop.com/?page_id=302

==

Also, all rounds have now been combined for easier accounting and as a bonus to Round 11 and 12 customers.  Smiley

This doesn't effect Round 9 and 10 Group Buyer payouts in any way, but it does allow Round 11 and 12 paid customers earlier hashrate access!

bobsag3: needs his own forum meme as Good Guy Bobsag3.
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
madpoet

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 02, 2013, 09:48:47 PM

Great job guys
Ridicuss

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 02, 2013, 10:10:10 PM

Now its getting exciting!

GB team,

Thank you for putting this all together. I really cant thank you guys enough for doing these group buys. I know its taxing on you guys to do these and you will have to make some changes in the future. But just think of all the people you might have saved from possibly giving money to some bad people. I think most of us here have had our not so pleasant experiences. Even when I was getting frustrated during the roll out of R10 It was a million times better than the experience I had with a company I would like to pull the wings off of.

Keep your head up Bobsag3 your doing great. I'm sure it seems all the pressure is on you but dont forget to eat, sleep and drink. Ok, only drink a little. Smiley

Best of luck to all of us!

And thanks again.

M

Man, I wish I could change my avatar!
Hili

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2013, 11:59:11 PM

DyslexicZombei (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2013, 12:02:29 AM

GB team,

Thank you for putting this all together. I really cant thank you guys enough for doing these group buys. I know its taxing on you guys to do these and you will have to make some changes in the future. But just think of all the people you might have saved from possibly giving money to some bad people. I think most of us here have had our not so pleasant experiences. Even when I was getting frustrated during the roll out of R10 It was a million times better than the experience I had with a company I would like to pull the wings off of.

Keep your head up Bobsag3 your doing great. I'm sure it seems all the pressure is on you but dont forget to eat, sleep and drink. Ok, only drink a little. Smiley

And thanks again.

M

Is that butterfly in the sky?  they got me for 534 usd still waiting and banned as a troll from their website.

Darnit phil, you literally just gave me an involuntary shiver. They wouldn't refund my 2 Jally pre-orders (or even deign to tell me they weren't refunding after 5 days), and PP was past the 45-60 day window (whatever it is) for refunds, so I went to my CC company for a chargeback.

Now PP has limited my wife's ebay PP acct. because they saw it as an unauthorized transaction. Now we have to go thru 4 diff steps or more to get it back to normal. Also, lost $100 profit I had built into that deal (offset with winning a 2BTC bet that BFL wouldn't meet Sept. deadline for July 6 Jallys).

All because of some bug, still being a worm.  Tongue
thomas_s

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 03, 2013, 12:12:18 AM

GB team,

And thanks again.

M

Is that butterfly in the sky?  they got me for 534 usd still waiting and banned as a troll from their website.

Darnit phil, you literally just gave me an involuntary shiver. They wouldn't refund my 2 Jally pre-orders (or even deign to tell me they weren't refunding after 5 days), and PP was past the 45-60 day window (whatever it is) for refunds, so I went to my CC company for a chargeback.

Now PP has limited my wife's ebay PP acct. because they saw it as an unauthorized transaction. Now we have to go thru 4 diff steps or more to get it back to normal. Also, lost $100 profit I had built into that deal (offset with winning a 2BTC bet that BFL wouldn't meet Sept. deadline for July 6 Jallys).

All because of some bug, still being a worm.  Tongue
Same BFL said no PP said its past our 45 days and credit card said screw them heres your money back. Took 1 phone call and a quick fax and my account was credited and the funds were taken back by them from paypal / BFL
DyslexicZombei (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2013, 01:20:09 AM

Ha! Hilarious!

FWIW: I'm told our facilities are absolutely 100% smoke free.  Grin
DyslexicZombei (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2013, 01:42:56 AM
Last edit: November 03, 2013, 02:06:30 AM by DyslexicZombei

11/2 update: R9/10 is up to 1.7TH! We're met our minimum hashrate target!

Also, we just passed a co-op milestone that I need to point out...

We just passed the 10 TH mark for PAID orders! It only took 2.5 months to community fund and build this mesh network of miners/investors.

We also just passed the $113K group fundraising mark, meaning that even including our co-op bonuses of: business insurance, world's lowest hosting fees, access to veteran IT pros in software, hardware, networks, and information security, my marketing and project management skills, our tight knit group of co-op creators (11 so far, including mootinator, unknown.usr, philipma, firsttimeuser, and an oil VP that's not on our forum yet), and of course you:

our customers.

For which we wouldn't be celebrating this milestone without you. Thank you from the bottom of my heart, on behalf of the DZ MC Co-op leaders and contributors.

Cheers and best wishes!
DyslexicZombei (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2013, 02:43:03 AM

Black Arrow deserves huge credit alongside with bobsag3.

We can't thank Black Arrow enough for being Good Guy manufacturers about bringing this whole chunk of Terahash over to our shores so quickly.

In return, we're they're ultimate real world post-beta testers that lets them fully test out the design/assembly/shipping process months ahead of their full launch, with partners that can walk and chew gum reliably most of the time.

bobsag3, the man of the Bullet Run hour, deserves massive credit for coming through as well under difficult conditions. He tells me that Alex from Black Arrow has done half the work in getting this working. Thank you Alex!
Mapuo

Activity: 910
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 03, 2013, 09:22:43 PM

We need same picture for R12
thomas_s

View Profile
November 03, 2013, 09:28:53 PM

I just finished putting R12 together right before we launched R14.

Will be putting the updated R9 and 10-12 up shortly.
thomas_s

View Profile
November 04, 2013, 04:48:45 AM

I just finished putting R12 together right before we launched R14.

Will be putting the updated R9 and 10-12 up shortly.
  would be nice to see these
Hehe sorry R14 sped up a little faster than intended. Workin on blocking the usernames now.
thomas_s

View Profile
November 04, 2013, 05:47:26 AM

And I knew I missed one

I feel dumb I've had this posted for about half an hour or so and forgot to put in a link its messy but look in the url field for what miner it is

http://www.dzminercoop.com/?page_id=470
unknown.usr

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2013, 02:19:31 PM

And I knew I missed one

I feel dumb I've had this posted for about half an hour or so and forgot to put in a link its messy but look in the url field for what miner it is

Mine looks fine.  Smiley
bobsag3

Activity: 546

Owner, Minersource.net

View Profile
November 04, 2013, 04:11:50 PM
Last edit: November 05, 2013, 12:10:31 AM by bobsag3

And I knew I missed one

I see orders for 4-2-2-1-1-1 =  total 11 shares  for my BTC address .  My records show I ordered 11 shares.  across the r9-r10-r11-r12 buys.  So we are good to go.

do you know the address we are sending the minted coins to? and a hash rate meter link?

edit  

found btc address  https://blockchain.info/address/1JazVMG7E47ceaTnwbGzeGsrAQeURniwZV

second edit

found hash rate  http://www.dzminercoop.com/?page_id=302    we are at 1.65 th  we should be at 3.3    which if I recall bob is working on this and we should see a higher rate today
Since Saturday morning, I have been waiting for UPS to bring me the PIs I ordered... last Wednesday. With overnight shipping. not to pleased with UPS right now.

Now up to
 Totals (All Active Workers)   2,107.93 GH/s
Working on getting this up to full speed.
Ridicuss

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 12:13:55 AM

And I knew I missed one

I see orders for 4-2-2-1-1-1 =  total 11 shares  for my BTC address .  My records show I ordered 11 shares.  across the r9-r10-r11-r12 buys.  So we are good to go.

do you know the address we are sending the minted coins to? and a hash rate meter link?

edit  

found btc address  https://blockchain.info/address/1JazVMG7E47ceaTnwbGzeGsrAQeURniwZV

second edit

found hash rate  http://www.dzminercoop.com/?page_id=302    we are at 1.65 th  we should be at 3.3    which if I recall bob is working on this and we should see a higher rate today
Since Saturday morning, I have been waiting for UPS to bring me the PIs I ordered... last Wednesday. With overnight shipping. not to pleased with UPS right now.

Now up to
 Totals (All Active Workers)   2,107.93 GH/s
Working on getting this up to full speed.

I see more GH/s comming online. Good job Bobsag3!
Keep it up buddy!

M

Man, I wish I could change my avatar!
DyslexicZombei (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2013, 10:17:05 AM

Hi,

To simplify things and reduce clutter we're locking R9-12 and moving discussions to this new mega thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=328996.0

Thanks! See you there!
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: