Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 03:27:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: why bitcoin doesnt fix asic mining issue too  (Read 124 times)
zein1111 (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:44:39 PM

why bitcoin letting this stupid asic mine more than anybody what the hell is this oh so they crash down prices as an excuses for their bots doing so and also in return making more money lol they ship u ascic after 3monthes u must wait because we have to mine before u do haha i wish if they let hardly anybody make some gains haha
Chaki

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:51:34 PM

If you have some problem with them because you think their ways is too much aggressive when it come to earning and you know that some thing's wrong with their activity then you should look for the right people to report to, don't blame bitcoin it won't answer anyway.

█▄█▄█  ⚷ ROCATI ⚷ █▄█▄█
First Cryptocurrency Linked to a Tangible Asset: Real Estate Properties
https://www.rocati.net/
zein1111 (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:57:49 PM

If you have some problem with them because you think their ways is too much aggressive when it come to earning and you know that some thing's wrong with their activity then you should look for the right people to report to, don't blame bitcoin it won't answer anyway.
 ha! they can change it they can do what they want bitcoin devalopers haha decentralized haha total rubbish my d!!~~ is more decantralized than bitcoin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: