Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:52:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN & AIRDROP] KOREAN PROJECT ZPER MEETS BITCOINTALK -> P2P FINANCE!  (Read 2465 times)
erikstarfish

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:22:47 AM

Can somebody explain to me how loans can be more cost-effective for borrowers? It's not explained very well.
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:00:43 AM

Why on the site hard cap is 10k ETH, and here 48k ETH? They reduced hardcap in connection with the ETH rate growth? Or 10k ETH is the hardcap for early bird sale only?
fantomasik

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

Next Generation Antivirus

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:58:46 AM

Already there are enough projects in the credit market, as a rule, they shoot well, even the iks give. For example, ETHLend went very, very well. And then the Korean team, haypovaya bounty - perhaps ziper will be very successful.

bodeng

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 12:22:04 PM

a good project you need to add a roadmap so that participants are not confused in following this project.
magisterr

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:03:59 AM

Are the counter on the site shows correct information? Only 3 ETH raised? Or may be 3k ETH? It looks like something frong here?
europesss

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:45:06 AM

Last Public Main Sale 📢

Our LAST Public Main Sale still goes on, and will open by 16 May, 2018! Don’t waste your time and lose your very last CHANCE !! More 'GREAT' news of ZPER are on STANBY to amaze the public & your investments (on-and-after ICO)

Now raised 32,334.2 ETH
pghr12aditya_s

Activity: 308
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:16:29 AM

Are the counter on the site shows correct information? Only 3 ETH raised? Or may be 3k ETH? It looks like something frong here?

A few digits were missing from the counter. It's been rectified now.
ruli stylon

Activity: 721

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:05:35 PM

There is no update here about the development of the zper project, both the list of exchanges and the distribution of tokens to bounty participants as well as investors.

I as a bounty participant want to ask,when token distribution date?
Thank you
JohnnyBBB

Activity: 553
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:32:15 PM

I got tokens ZPR as an investor. Now waiting for airdrop token distribution but my Telegram is out of service Sad
Good luck for the project and a lot of money for all of us!
Fabsquire

Activity: 798

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 12:33:46 PM

There is no update here about the development of the zper project, both the list of exchanges and the distribution of tokens to bounty participants as well as investors.

Thank you
Just take a look on Telegram. The devs are active there. Distribution for investors was finished. Distribution for bounty and airdrops is an ongoing process now. I believe they hope to be able to finish within a week from now. but of course have a lot of people to distribute to.

yojodojo21

Activity: 420
Merit: 171

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:16:55 AM

Thank you
Just take a look on Telegram. The devs are active there. Distribution for investors was finished. Distribution for bounty and airdrops is an ongoing process now. I believe they hope to be able to finish within a week from now. but of course have a lot of people to distribute to.

I doubt they would be able to finish it within this week, there's like a couple of thousand participants on airdrop alone and as well as on the bounty campaign.
It might take a little longer especially that the Ethereum network is a little congested nowadays.
JohnnyBBB

Activity: 553
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:27:03 PM

I see airdrop token distribution started today. Good news!
The community probably meets in Telegram which working with malfunction in my country.
Fabsquire

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 01:53:36 PM

Thank you

I doubt they would be able to finish it within this week, there's like a couple of thousand participants on airdrop alone and as well as on the bounty campaign.
It might take a little longer especially that the Ethereum network is a little congested nowadays.
That's probably more realistic. Either way with the current market we will probably all get rather good at waiting and being patient anyway. Just kidding!

bitbouillion

Activity: 868
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:06:23 AM

I am so glad that your bounties are distributed. I hope it is listed on a stock market that is not bad.

belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:31:45 PM

I am so glad that your bounties are distributed. I hope it is listed on a stock market that is not bad.

i´m happy too, list prevision in roadmap is on Q3 2018 Wink
yudi09

Activity: 1134
Merit: 741

Rollbit - Crypto Futures

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:59:27 PM

after hearing the distribution of bounty is already running. whether the next plan of this project is about the exchange? because I have not found in the roadmap about when zper will go into exchange.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
magisterr

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:06:07 PM

after hearing the distribution of bounty is already running. whether the next plan of this project is about the exchange? because I have not found in the roadmap about when zper will go into exchange.

The team said in telegram that listing to exchanges exepted in July. But no exact date. Its strange, that tokens not trading on decentralized exchanges... or they locked?
Fabsquire

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 08:06:17 AM

I think its great we are not on a decentralised exchange yet. If you look at the state of the market there would probably not be enough buyers right now and bounty hunters would just dump the tokenprice. I think its a good idea of the team when they prolong the tokenlisting a little more still.

yudi09

Activity: 1134
Merit: 741

Rollbit - Crypto Futures

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:31:46 AM

I think its great we are not on a decentralised exchange yet. If you look at the state of the market there would probably not be enough buyers right now and bounty hunters would just dump the tokenprice. I think its a good idea of the team when they prolong the tokenlisting a little more still.
I think it would be the same when a project delays to get into the exchange and they hope not to get a big dump from the bounty hunter. because every project that goes into exchange definitely gets a big dump and a good project that can handle it in my opinion.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Idun

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:32:46 PM

‘First’ Listing-in-Exchange & Airdrop Event News

ZPER team announce that ZPER tokens (ZPR) will get officially listed this month. Please carefully read on the following details of their 1st listing-on-exchange information by clickin the followin link:

https://medium.com/@zper/breaking-news-first-listing-in-exchange-airdrop-event-news-official-111186476945
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: