Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:06:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN & AIRDROP] KOREAN PROJECT ZPER MEETS BITCOINTALK -> P2P FINANCE!  (Read 2465 times)
DU3O

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:22:22 PM

Hello, is the airdrop still active? I can't seem to find any information in the thread's description aside from the competition. Congrats by the way being listed in different great exchanges. It is truly amazing!
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mani mani

Activity: 280

Orient

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:25:20 PM

ooww is very cool, very good news for this month, hopefully it will continue to grow my friends are sure to be successful with you, keep up the spirit of promotion.
huu78

Activity: 1204
Merit: 253

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:11:14 AM

ooww is very cool, very good news for this month, hopefully it will continue to grow my friends are sure to be successful with you, keep up the spirit of promotion.

indeed, ZPER succeeded in this project that has been running, just step forward to reach the peak of success that has been arranged and planned with a great team.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
nazareth flith

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:29:46 PM

indeed, ZPER succeeded in this project that has been running, just step forward to reach the peak of success that has been arranged and planned with a great team.

we are just waiting for the good news from this project, hopefully this will provide optimal and pleasant results to make investors happy, success bro, I will support you.

Igloo74

Activity: 187
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 04:14:23 PM

In fact, it was pleasantly surprised that the team got on the listing so quickly, though not in the top-end exchanges, but quite good. 4 exchanges already exist https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/zper/#markets

Yes. The team does move quickly, it's a good time to get listed while Bitcoin is starting to get pump up. It also just got listed on HitBTC: https://hitbtc.com/ZPR-to-ETH which has a fair amount of volume.
It's only a matter of time when more exchanges list ZPER.
On August 6, the volume on HitBTC for 24 hours was 524 dollars, it will be difficult to trade there for now. But for the sake of justice I will say that this is a normal exchange, some of which tokens I trade there. For example, the other stock exchange daily trading volume for the ZPR is almost half a million dollars.

ZPR trading at Qryptos and Bit-Z exchanges as well. Its quite good and big exchanges. And they promising some existing news soon  Roll Eyes

As of 6th August 2018, #JB_Kim, the CEO at #ZPER (@ZPER_team) , is on a business trip to China and passionately working for making ONE GREAT NEWS (everyone always dreams of) come true in this August 😁 Stay Tuned

https://twitter.com/ZPER_team/status/1026340231237197824
I do not know how the team will move the project in China, there and so the competition is high. In Europe and the US, marketing was at a very low level, the main focus was on Korea. Although I do not exclude that we were specially accentuated by attention, that this is a Korean project to attract attention to ourselves.
julerz12
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1108

Telegram: @julerz12

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 01:38:30 PM

In fact, it was pleasantly surprised that the team got on the listing so quickly, though not in the top-end exchanges, but quite good. 4 exchanges already exist https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/zper/#markets

Yes. The team does move quickly, it's a good time to get listed while Bitcoin is starting to get pump up. It also just got listed on HitBTC: https://hitbtc.com/ZPR-to-ETH which has a fair amount of volume.
It's only a matter of time when more exchanges list ZPER.
On August 6, the volume on HitBTC for 24 hours was 524 dollars, it will be difficult to trade there for now. But for the sake of justice I will say that this is a normal exchange, some of which tokens I trade there. For example, the other stock exchange daily trading volume for the ZPR is almost half a million dollars.

ZPR trading at Qryptos and Bit-Z exchanges as well. Its quite good and big exchanges. And they promising some existing news soon  Roll Eyes

As of 6th August 2018, #JB_Kim, the CEO at #ZPER (@ZPER_team) , is on a business trip to China and passionately working for making ONE GREAT NEWS (everyone always dreams of) come true in this August 😁 Stay Tuned

https://twitter.com/ZPER_team/status/1026340231237197824

ZPER is in Bitforex too. Probably the exchange with most volume now that is trading ZPER.
https://bitforex.com/trade/spotTrading?commodityCode=ZPR&currencyCode=ETH
Currently at 307,629 USD 24hr volume.

traveler007

Activity: 840

ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:50:11 AM

Hello, is the airdrop still active? I can't seem to find any information in the thread's description aside from the competition. Congrats by the way being listed in different great exchanges. It is truly amazing!

No, token sale end few month ago (in the end of May) and there are no more airdrop as I know. ZPR token listed to different exchanges already (Qryptos, Bit-Z and BitForex). You can buy now while market in down and its cheap price. And you can read all their news and progress via their twitter: https://twitter.com/ZPER_team

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Igloo74

Activity: 187

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 04:18:40 PM

I do not know by what principle Coinmarketcap assigns a rank but ZPR has a rank of 354 today, despite the fact that capitalization and trading volumes are not large.
traveler007

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:52:12 AM

I do not know by what principle Coinmarketcap assigns a rank but ZPR has a rank of 354 today, despite the fact that capitalization and trading volumes are not large.

coinmarketcap is calculating rank by market cap (tokens in curculatin x price = cap). So biggest rich coins with huge cap on the first places.

jan cok

Activity: 281

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:22:39 AM

I hope everything goes smoothly, and attracts a lot of investor attention. I will study this project more deeply. Good luck i will wait for the development of this project.

huu78

Activity: 1204
Merit: 253

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:06:23 AM

Zper has entered the market and even listed many exchanges why the price is getting lower. What will the Zper team do to be able to boost up to ICO prices.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
traveler007

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:05:37 PM

ZPER will be listed to South Korean exchange on 21st of September. And ZPER was at Upbit Developer Conference 2018 on 14th September... May be this is Upbit exchange?

traveler007

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:42:03 AM

Zper has entered the market and even listed many exchanges why the price is getting lower. What will the Zper team do to be able to boost up to ICO prices.

Well, but this is far from first payment platform. There are a lot of other similar (Utrust, Monetha, Pumapay). Which advantages here before all other?

julerz12
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1108

Telegram: @julerz12

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 12:52:47 PM

Tons of marketing. Facebook and Google recently allowed crypto-ads back again. So it might be a good option to have ZPER's platform be heavily advertised on these giants to gain more users. Of course, overall platform/product stability is also the key. Everything has to be spotless and bug-free. Happy users tends to invite more users in. It's a great way to steadily grow the community.

traveler007

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:17:46 PM

Tons of marketing. Facebook and Google recently allowed crypto-ads back again. So it might be a good option to have ZPER's platform be heavily advertised on these giants to gain more users. Of course, overall platform/product stability is also the key. Everything has to be spotless and bug-free. Happy users tends to invite more users in. It's a great way to steadily grow the community.

Google will allow adversiting in the end of October (probably before Bakkt launch). They hve a lot of news in twitter, but everything is in Korean... why?

100times

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:56:08 AM

This coin is rubbish , stay away from this.    From my friend in korea, this community is suck and not reliable .  Watch out mate.
Tomas M

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 12:43:46 PM

Welltrado built a P2P tracking tool: https://www.welltrado.com
bustedsynx

Activity: 859
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 06:56:39 PM

Conversation died in 2018. It looks like the posts above me are just sockpuppets or paid posting. Can anyone tell me what happened to ZPER for the last few months?

Crypto in Korea is having a bad time. A report said  97% of Korean crypto exchanges close to bankruptcy. https://www.crowdfundinsider.com/2019/08/150763-report-97-of-korean-crypto-exchanges-close-to-bankruptcy/

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │