Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:29:37 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BITPENTA | THE TRUSTED SMART CONTRACT BASED INVESTMENTS PLATFORM  (Read 1311 times)
danielschwerzer

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:16:41 PM

Seems good, but I would love to know what kind of people your team consists of. Can you list the names and short descriptions please? I think I'm not the only person who would like to see it!
killerjoegreece
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1010

Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 06:33:13 PM

The Greek version of the whitepaper is now posted here https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vNE8vwwqcJb46zaDicAYuKwnvlMZQqk2/view?usp=sharing
Suke_Teki

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:30:05 PM

Currently they already sold 381969 Bitpenta tokens. 10 days to go and hoping they will reach their hardcap before the timer runs out.
we really hope Bitpenta can reach hard cap, but until now sales have not increased, 381969 Bitpenta sold while hard cap is still very far, hopefully there is a surprise from this project
bikitkih

Activity: 184
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:32:21 PM

BitPenta designed the platform to be simple and easy to use so even beginners can operate and navigate easily from any device
artursimsonfrg

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:31:44 PM

Bitpenta is a platform where you can save and as well earn daily, thereby giving you the life you want. Bitpenta is a company registered in the United Kingdom. They are known to give lucrative opportunities for investments thereby allowing investors make profits without stress at their convenience.
Xsinx

Activity: 1036
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:30:27 PM

Market is really down at this time, Bitpenta ICO is not moving in the last 24 hours.

Since its weekend lets see if we can expect some movement by monday. They need to do more marketing outside bitcointalk.
toolucky98

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:55:46 AM

Is there any information about the team behind this project? i dont see any on this ann thread and on their sites.
And this is UK registered company right? where exactly is it in UK?
Xsinx

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 12:29:01 PM

Is there any information about the team behind this project? i dont see any on this ann thread and on their sites.
And this is UK registered company right? where exactly is it in UK?

They didnt provide a physical address on their website.

But upon checking and research i found this...

Name & Registered Office:
BITPENTA LIMITED
21 PINDAR RD
HODDESDON
UNITED KINGDOM
EN11 0FJ
Company No. 11054604

Date of Incorporation: 08/11/2017

Country of Origin: United Kingdom
Company Type: Private Limited Company
Nature of Business (SIC):
70221 - Financial management

Feel free to visit them and check them out personally Cheesy and report back if you found anything..
Xsinx

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:51:44 AM

There's been some movement on their MAIN ICO sale, So far they already sold 439389 Penta tokens and there are still 6 days ++ remaining before their ICO ends.
Alohaboy?!

Activity: 1050
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:08:47 AM

There's been some movement on their MAIN ICO sale, So far they already sold 439389 Penta tokens and there are still 6 days ++ remaining before their ICO ends.

I am really curious how this works out. The final number of participants will be interesting
Xsinx

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:57:21 AM

I am really curious how this works out. The final number of participants will be interesting

We can expect they will release an ICO audit when the ICO ends. so far nothing yet until today.

Last 5 days for the ICO and they only manage to raised 586298 Penta worth of funds.. 

XCNP

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:20:04 AM

What is interesting part which will keep the price pushing upwards is low supply which will decrease even to lower after the finish of public sale round which is live for five more days. It surprised me with results of 5.8k tokens are sold so far while potential is huge. It fits in frame of lowest fundraisers and higher valued tokens later.
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:15:49 PM

What is interesting part which will keep the price pushing upwards is low supply which will decrease even to lower after the finish of public sale round which is live for five more days. It surprised me with results of 5.8k tokens are sold so far while potential is huge. It fits in frame of lowest fundraisers and higher valued tokens later.
hopefully this project will be successful, after ico ends the token value of BitPenta can soar higher so many benefits felt by the investors involved in it, and the project can succeed so as to have good potential for the future.
Xsinx

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:19:46 AM

its more than 580K BitPenta Tokens and not 5.8k Cheesy So far the ICO sale didnt move in the last 24 hours. But still 4 more days and we will see the end results of this project.
xialan_lu

Activity: 335
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:00:51 PM

BitPenta is an investment platform which it works like a HYIP site and I found this on google, they say if BitPenta is a scam and does not have an valid license.
https://www.prestigebinaryoptions.com/bitpenta-review-scam/

*Be careful guys, if you are still promoting scam project, probably your account will get red trust
Xsinx

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:58:18 AM

BitPenta is an investment platform which it works like a HYIP site and I found this on google, they say if BitPenta is a scam and does not have an valid license.
https://www.prestigebinaryoptions.com/bitpenta-review-scam/

*Be careful guys, if you are still promoting scam project, probably your account will get red trust

The Bounty Campaign is almost ending and we will see the end results of this ICO, I do trust TokenSuite Team to handle this things professionally. Waiting for additional update from them.
Xsinx

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:04:56 AM

They extend the public sale with 5 more days! At this time they only raised around 100+ ETH if the figure is correct.

The dev should make some update on where are they planning to list their tokens.
trainer67

Activity: 119

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:41:07 AM

Office is for real? At the address given? Will pay a visit, say hi to guys 👍😊👍😊
Blackwhite69

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:30:07 PM

its more than 580K BitPenta Tokens and not 5.8k Cheesy So far the ICO sale didnt move in the last 24 hours. But still 4 more days and we will see the end results of this project.

I also see it, sales of their ICO sale is very bad without development but hopefully have a hope for the next 4 days. https://bitpenta.com/penta-ico
cryptofane

Activity: 630
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:00:26 PM

on spreadsheet i distributed  stakes to the some and the others didn't distributed  stakes them Is there something wrong?

NOBT  ▌WNOBT
Take care of your financial privacy  ▌A blockchain loyalty scheme and more (http://nobt.info/)
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: